Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Been gone a while and…

Lagertha

Devilishly Wicked
I’ve been gone from the site for two years, and some of the rules have changed. I have some questions currently to rule 4a just so I’m sure of what I can use in a rp.

4a. No major abuse or actions may take place toward a character younger than 16. Beyond sexual acts, this means that you may not expound upon abuse, be it mental or physical, toward a pre-16 within your story. Live birthing cannot be of a sexual nature, deriving pleasure, or causing any form of abuse, pain, or harm. This is an adult writing site and stories should not include such serious acts toward or from pre-16 characters. One may include minor wrongdoing type of acts, such as shoplifting, sneaking beers & smokes and the like, typical for teenage rebellion, but major offenses and abuse that are violent and torturous toward pre-16 characters is not to be included in writing or backstory.

If there is anyone I could PM for clarification would be great.

Feel free to message any member of staff if you don’t want to ask your questions publicly. I’ll be in and out most of the workday and will help to the best of my ability. 😊

Back
Top Bottom