Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Third Wheel (Group cuckold RP)

Sniko

Meteorite
Hello everyone. I am making this thread in the hopes of finding a third partner for an RP I am doing together with another guy I know. It centers around a relationship going from standard to a cuckold relationship. We are looking for a woman to play the role of the wife/fiancee/GF in this scenario. Some of the various kinks we are looking for is obviously the cuckold aspect. Equally important to us is the build up and the story that all of this would center around. I don't believe a story like this can work without build up and effort, to make the relationships established and more real to play out.

Naturally we also have various other kinks, which varies between the other guy and I. As such we would love to have a longer discussion with you about what could interests you, kinks as well as limits. We also have a list of ideas below, and would love to hear any that you have as well. Naturally the idea is to ensure that we all get something out of it that we find interesting.
We also have the following potential ideas, and we would love to hear more from you if there are any particular set ups that interest you.

Covid lockdown:
This one is the most simple and straight forward. The world has just gone into lockdown, all of our characters are trapped in an apartment together.

African education:
The boyfriend and girlfriend/fiancee(wife) are studying to become teachers. They take part in either a summer break activity, or half a year abroad where they go to an African village. At this village they would have to teach the locals various subjects; English, math, physics, history and so forth. It is part of an exchange program and government initiative. they then travel there and when they are down there, they either meet bull in the village, or they end up getting lodged together with him and staying in his home in the village.

Tropical storms:
The man and the woman (if they are married or not can be discussed) are out traveling in a tropical country or somewhere in Africa. They are gone backpacking for a couple of months, where they are enjoying the countryside. During a part of this, they end up in a tropical storm, and end up seeking shelter with a travel agency that has a cabin out near their location. Its a work cabin, so they meet the worker who is already there, and will be the bull. The story then takes place over the period of time where they are trapped together.

The Game Show:
This would take place during a reality tv show. The basic premise is that the husband and wife are competing against other couples, in various activities, where they have to beat them to win a prize pool at the end. Each of the various couples are on small islands in the pacific ocean, living on an island chain the show uses, where they are building their homes. During this show, there will occasionally be added new members to the cast. One of such members will be the bull, who is dropped at their island. They would then have to get through the game together as three people. There are several costs and risks should the wife cheat, in regards to the competition and prize pool.

The Bully:
A more standard version, involving a couple and a bully. They would all be younger here, with the boyfriend and the bull (bully), going all the way back as their parents are childhood friends and as such they have been forced to spend time together. The families are eventually going on vacation together, going somewhere nice, with the girlfriend of the victim being invited as well. They however find out that all three of them have to share a cabin/hotel room.

If the idea of a group RP revolving around cheating and cuckolding interests you, but none of the above ideas are catching you, then by all means reach out. We are more than happy to hear if you have any ideas, or if you have something that you would change. None of the ideas/stories are set in stone.

I hope to hear from some of you. We can also exchange discord contact should you prefer for us to chat on there.

Bull: Taken
Cuck: Taken
Girlfriend/wife: Open

Back
Top Bottom