Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Laughter is the Best Medicine (NSFW)

Dollet

Planetoid
So there's a kink in particular I've been craving and that's tickling. To the point someone is red in the face, tears in their eyes, voice hoarse from all the laughing.

A few rules first
  • Idk why I have to say this, but I'm not interested in male characters, if you're male irl and want to rp a female or futa that's fine.
  • This can be F/F, F/Futa, or Futa/Futa. Let me know what your preference is.
  • Please don't flirt with me ooc, it's weird.
  • Don't just message me with "wanna rp?" at the very least let me know which idea you're interested in rping.
  • I am only looking to play the character on the giving end of tickling.
  • Since I've been asked about fandoms before I went ahead and listed some I'd be interested in playing. Just know if you want me to play a canon character I expect you to do the same, I will not play canon characters against ocs.
  • For anyone who wants more details on what I'm into here's my F-list - Warning
More specific kinks I'd like to see:

Bondage

Toe sucking as tickling method

Getting tickled so hard a character wets herself

Too add further onto bondage and foot related kinks. A character being gagged with her own socks

A character getting her shoes tied over her nose to breathe in the scent while she's tickled

Ideas:

Something lighthearted, our characters are friends, dating, whatever you like. My character decides to tease your character by grabbing her ankles and starting to tickle her feet. Of course things only escalate from there.

Your character is a criminal who has recently been caught. Mine is a cop in charge of interrogating her, how she gets your character to talk is by tickling her.

My character is a doctor who is testing out a new medicine meant to make peoples bodies more sensitive. Your character is the willing or unwilling test subject who is going to have it tested on her.

My character is a which who likes to tease other people with her magic. Basically she creates magical tendrils and has them tickle your character all over.

My character is an inventor who has made a number of different machines to strap someone down and tickle them.

Fandoms:

Fire Emblem(Preferably something other than 3H as I'm burned out on that, I've played them all so just ask)
Like A Dragon(Not many choices but maybe something where Seonhee tickles Saeko or Chitose)
Jujutsu Kaisen
One Piece
Little Witch Academia
Legend of Zelda
Persona
Kim Possible
Puella Madoka Magica
Dungeon Meshi
Bayonetta
Bleach
Naruto​

Back