Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enslaving Innocence [ScarletNight x Valken]

It was a cold spring morning and the sun was just about to rise, when Victoria was woken up by her father.
Her gaze swept over her sleeping brothers before she looked up at her father, sleepy, confused.
"Father... what is it?", she asked and set up slowly.
"Victoria, get up. Put on your best dress. And make sure to be quiet. I'll await you outside", he responded in a cold, monotone voice and left the room.

Obediently the sixteen-year-old girl did as she was told.
She slipped out of bed, quietly walked to the wardrobe, carefully took out her Sunday dress and placed it over the nearby chair in front of the small mirror, making sure not to shrink it.
She then took off her nightgown, leaving her standing in her pants. Using a bowl filled with water and a sponge that was located next to the wardrobe, she washed her body.
Once finished, she glanced into the mirror to look at her still very petite body. Victoria wondered when and if she would grow a more mature body like her mother.
She loved her very much and looked up to her, wanting to become a woman just as beautiful and skilled as her mother when she was older.

Remembering her task, Victoria picked up the white hempen blouse, slipped into it and quickly smoothed it out, before carefully lacing it up at her chest.
Her long, reddish-brown skirt was next. She slowly pulled it up to her waist and tightly tied it with a ribbon to hold the skirt in place.
Once more looking into the mirror she checked if everything was fitting correctly, then she quietly pulled back the chair, sat on it and took her hair ribbon and a beautiful necklace from her jewellery box. After combing her long brown hair, she carefully tied some of the front hair back with the ribbon, so they wouldn't fall into her face.
As a final touch Victoria put on the bird shaped necklace, a precious gift she got from her mother on her fifteenth birthday.
With a last glance into the mirror, she smiled contended with her appearance, got up from the chair, took her brown cape and walked to the door.

Before she left, she turned around once more, looking at her still sleeping siblings. She really adored them. Even though her four younger brothers were quite troublesome, looking at them sleeping so calmly, they seemed completely innocent. She grinned and closed the door behind her. Her mother still asleep as well, Victoria quietly left the house to find her father.

He was already sitting on his wagon, awaiting her.
"Where are we going?", Victoria asked curiously, climbing onto the wagon, sitting next to him.
"You'll see", he answered tersely, not looking at her. With a strong stroke of the horse leash he commanded the horse to start walking, pulling the wagon behind.
Still rather confused about where they were going this early in the morning Victoria didn't dare to ask a third time. She sat next to him, quietly, for the next couple of hours, enjoying the fresh air breeze, the twittering of birds and the beautiful sunrise.

After two hours of riding through rural areas, a bigger town came into view.
Surprised but with a slight tone of excitement Victoria looked at her father: "Are we going into town?"
It was the first time her father had taken her with him, and she was very curious on what it would look like.
Her father didn't answer.

Finally reaching the town, they drove through a large archway leading into town.
Victoria was amazed by the high stone walls surrounding it, and all the beautiful and large buildings made of stone and wood.
Her eyes lit up with fascination while driving through the paved streets and she joyfully looked at all the different houses and market stalls, the large crowd of well-dressed people and the many flowers blooming at the window sills and roadsides.

They finally arrived at a large square with a beautiful well in its middle.
"Get off the wagon and wait for me at the well", her father commanded.
Very excited to have a closer look Victoria jumped off the wagon. "Victoria!", her father immediately yelled out.
She flinched, turned towards him and lowered her head: "I'm sorry, father. I won't do it again!", she promised remorseful, remembering fully well how often he had already told her not to act childish.
He grumbled but accepted the apology and continued driving the wagon to a nearby shelter.

Victoria quickly walked over to the well and marveled at the beautifully crafted sculpture of a man fighting against a bull, positioned in the well's center.
She wondered if this was the portrayal of a real fight that had happened here or if it was from a tale.
She scrutinized the man's body curiously. He was very tall and well-trained, with a lot of detail given to the shape and pose.
For a few seconds Victoria's gaze lingered on the stone man's muscular chest and arms holding the sword, ready to attack.
Only for a brief moment she imagined how it would feel to being hold by such a strong man, and a slight blush rose to her face before she quickly averted her eyes, looking for her father.

Last edited:
Lord Julian finished the chicken leg off, dropping it onto the wooden plate. Moments later the chef cleared the table of the discarded dish. Julian watched as the chef walked out of the dining room. He wasn't at his castle, with his normal servants servicing him. Instead he found himself in a small town, just over two day's ride away from his villa. It was a routine trip, a fortnight long where he visited the towns in his Western domain, ensuring the Mayors and tradesmen continued to remember his presence and importance. Tax season was coming up and he had to take some small measures to ensure his coffers remained heavy.

This particular town, Julian had another reason for stopping. His meetings had ended the previous day, and early in the morning, leaving his afternoon open. A local farmer had reached out to Julian's spokesperson in town about padding his pockets. Apparently he had heard of Julian's reputation for slave-girls in the tavern one night, and thought of a way to save his farm from the previous year's drought. The spokesperson, having met the Farmer's Daughter one previous Sunday had contact Julian; the girl was of his type. For three months now the three men had been sending letters back and forth, negotiating the sale of the farmer's daughter.

Today was the day of the meet. Julian had a small roiling of excitement racing through him. He had a small collection of girls back home, but the prospect of a new one was always enticing. On the outside he remained completely stoic, a light frown constant on his face. Dark stubble had grown, for he had not bothered to shave in the past handful of days. Still he was clean, and well-fed. He was dressed simple, a near black, green, sleeveless tunic, black pants, sturdy brown boots all tied together by a large leather belt was all he wore. He wasn't tending to official matters for the time being, so he had dressed down. Despite that, his clothing was of better quality than anything else he had seen in this farming village.

A knock came at the door. Julian was residing in the small town house just off the village square that he owned. He owned a similar home in every town that he Lorded over. Opening the door, Julian found his spokesperson, and an older, rough man who could only be the farmer. Introductions and pleasantries were spread - as pleasant as two men could be when one was selling his daughter, at least.

The two men led Julian out to the town square. Unnoticed by Julian was his bodyguard trailing along a short distance. Julian was large, standing just over six feet tall with a built body. His bodyguard made him look small. He stayed far enough back to not be apart of the group, but he hardly went unnoticed in the square.

"Victoria, this is our Lord. Introduce yourself." The farmer's voice was rough as he spoke to a petite brunette who had been looking at the statue that adorned the well. As the girl turned to face the three men, Julian could not help but notice the blush on her lightly tanned skin. And her beauty. She was a pretty, youthful thing. Long, silken dark hair, a petite frame. The clothing she wore was almost as fine of quality as Julian's, and showed off her womanly shape as best it could. Her skin looked soft, and untainted by her peasant life.

"She is as pretty as advertised." Julian's voice was deep, filled with confidence and authority the farmer could not match. The other two men stayed behind as Julian stood in front of the petite brunette. "Victoria." Julian repeated the name, his hand reaching out and he gently lifted the bird shaped necklace off her chest. He only glanced at the simple trinket before his dark eyes slid upwards to her face. "Tell me about yourself. Your aspirations, what do you do for enjoyment?" Julian didn't particularly care - although the information might come in handy later. He was more interested in how she answered; was she as docile and sweet as advertised? "Have you ever rolled in the hay with a boy? Or are you pure and untouched?" Julian had been promised she was; but he wanted to hear it from her. Not to mention to see how she reacted to such a blunt question.

He let go of the necklace, letting it fall back against her neck. "Spin around, slowly so I can look you over." The town center was sparsely populated, anyone who was in the area giving their Lord, the two men, one bodyguard, and tiny girl plenty of space and privacy.

Hearing her father's voice, Victoria turned around to face him instantly, but her gaze paused before reaching him.
Mesmerized by his piercing, blueish-green eyes, she stared at the lord who stood tall and handsomely.
It took her a few seconds for her father's words to actually get through to her, but once they did, her eyes widened in shock and she bowed low quickly, almost losing her balance.
Her heart started to race as thoughts of confusion and embarrassment crossed her mind.

She really had no idea how to behave properly in front of a Lord, but she was quite sure staring at him was NOT the proper way.
Was she even allowed to look at him at all? Was bowing enough? And how should she address him? She wondered, nervously tugging at her skirt.
And why was he here with her father to begin with? Was it common for a Lord to talk to the ordinary citizens? Or was he here to collect the money from the crops?
Victoria knew that the past few years were hard and her family had struggled to pay the taxes.

She rose from bowing but did not dare to raise her eyes.
"My name is Victoria, My Lord", she introduced herself, "first daughter of the Belmore family."
She gave her father an uncertain look, not sure what was expected of her.

Hearing the Lord's compliment her heart jumped and the blush on her face became stronger. It almost stopped when he reached out for her necklace and she held her breath.
Without realizing, she lifted her gaze again and looked at his face, incredibly nervous and insecure.
"I want to become a great cook, a good wife and a skilled dressmaker, My Lord, like my mother", she replied.
"I... like to draw, embroider and ride the horse. And I enjoy lying between the flowers in the meadow...", she added shyly, not sure those were good or bad things.

His last question made her blush up to her ears and she took a step back, shaking her head in absolute negation, even raising her hands as if to ward off that thought.
"No, My Lord! I have never!", she answered hastily, lowering her glance again in embarrassment. She could clearly hear her heartbeat pounding in her ears.

She clasped her fingers in her skirt, still feeling incredibly embarrassed and vulnerable.
Keeping her head down, she slowly span around, not having any idea what was going on and why a Lord would take any interest in her.
Once she had completed a full turn she stopped, still staring at the stone paving in front of her feet, obediently waiting for any new requests the Lord might have.

The young brunette turned to face Julian when her father introduced him, and took a long moment to stare at her Lord when her eyes did find him. Suddenly realizing herself; eyes widened she took a deep, long bow. He noticed her hands fidgeting in her skirt, the girl clearly unnerved to have her Lord's attention. She spoke with a soft voice when she stood, telling him her name and that she was the first daughter of the Belmore family.

A pretty blush was already written across her face, and that deepened even more as Julian inspected the necklace off her neck. Her voice was girly, and cute as she answered his questions, telling him the simple womanly duties she aspired to perfect, and that she liked to draw, ride horses and lie in beds of flowers. A simple life for a simple girl.

A very pretty girl. A flash of horror and disbelief wrote across her face at Julian's next question, followed by her blush darkening even more. Julian's excitement was at all time high as she hastily told him that she'd never lain with a boy. He remained completely stoic, his face passive as the young girl span in a slow circle at his command. If she was more worldly, and bothered to look she would notice the strong hint of lust in his eyes as he watched her twirl for him. She was slim, the dress hugging her just enough to show that off. The skirt; and thus her legs long. Hair full and healthy.

Her chest was as petite as the rest of her body; but generous for her over all size. With her spin completed, she stood obediently in front of him, eyes and face downcast, hands clasped at her skirt. After a moment of looking her over, Julian reached out with both hands and placed them onto her covered breasts. He squeezed them gently, but firmly. "Your father has asked if I would be interested in purchasing you. As my slave you will never wed, or waste your time lying in fields. After today you will never see your family again." He watched her young face, wanting to see her reaction to his words, and the hands he left on her chest.

Although Julian wasn't paying attention to anything other than the petite brunette, he did note that the father took a few steps away, his back to Lord and daughter. Apparently he did not want to witness first hand what he was giving his daughter up too. "Do you think your freedom is worth my coin? Will you serve me obediently and without question, as a proper slave should?" Julian's mind was already made up; the girl would be his regardless of her thoughts.

Completely startled Victoria jumped back at the Lord's touch on her chest and she stared at him in horror.
Her mother had always told her not to let any boy touch her, even if she liked him she should wait until they got married... She hadn't even kissed anyone until now!
And yet, the Lord, a man she had never seen before in her life, laid hands on her... and even in public!

Confused and insecure she searched for her father's look in the hope that she'd find some sort of hint on what to do, but she only found his back turned towards her.
She could feel a sudden sting in her heart and the feeling of being abandoned rushing over her. So it was true, what the Lord just said... Her father really planned on selling her..?
For a moment, the Lord's voice and all the sounds from the lively crowd around them seemed to fade into a far distance as Victoria slightly panicked.

'A... slave...', she repeated in her head while trying to grasp the meaning of the Lord's words, 'I won't ever be able to wed... or see my family again..?'
In that very second Victoria felt like all her dreams and aspirations were just crushed, and her father didn't even deign to look at her, his only daughter.
A lump formed in her neck and tears started to form in the corners of her eyes.

A quiet sob left her throat before she lowered her head again, gritted her teeth and squinted her eyes.
She didn't want anyone to notice the desperation building up inside of her, but her whole posture subconsciously changed into that of a scared little girl, raising her arms in front of her chest and clawing her hands into her clothes. Victoria tried really hard not to start crying and keeping calm, but the maelstrom of feelings was quite overwhelming.

It took her some time before she had calmed down enough to think straight again, at least to some degree.
The Lord had said that he'd pay her family money for her becoming his slave... Would that help her family keep the farm and make a living..?
Victoria had often heard her parents talk in the evening, about how harsh the drought has been, and that they barely had enough to feed everyone, let alone pay the taxes...
Was the situation her family was in even worse than she had realized..?

She thought back to the past few months... Yes, it was true that the daily rations had become less and less. Victoria remembered her mother barely eating, always claiming she was not hungry or had already eaten something before... That had been a lie... It must have been because there was just not enough food for everyone!
Yes, that must have been the reason... They must have had no other choice but to sell Victoria...

While thinking about it, Victoria calmed down, and her muscles started to relax again.
She loosened her grip and lowered her arms. She swallowed hard before she rose her gaze again, looking at the Lord's eyes.
Trying to maintain her composure as best as she could, she answered in a soft but slightly shaky voice:
"I will do my best to serve you, My Lord."
She slowly bowed once more, this time a lot more elegant and calm than before.

Last edited:
The pretty brunette jumped back from Julian's touch, fright and disbelief clear on her expressive face. As he spoke, telling her of the reason she was in town he could see her eyes searching for her Father for reassurance, and finding none. Her eyes became wet, and she let out a vocal sob, her face turning to the ground as she considered her fate. She visibly grew smaller, all her confidence and curiosity of the world dissipating, her arms raising to hug herself tightly; as if she sought to hide herself from view.

Julian watched with silent glee as the girl had a minor breakdown. For a long moment she withdrew inward; and slowly she found the strength within herself to calm down. Her tiny frame relaxed, arms stiffly, but surely falling to her sides. She visibly swallowed before her dark eyes looked up to him. They were wet with unshed tears, the girl managing so far not to cry. Then with a soft, shaky voice she told him she would do her best to serve him, and gave him an elegant bow. He was going to enjoy toying with her.

Julian waited a long moment after she righted herself, his dark eyes looking her up and down slowly, as if he was still considering. "Very well." Turning from her, he faced the girl's father. "I'll give you two gold chits for her." That was likely more than they would make in two years of farming. "If she impresses me tonight on her first night, I'll give you another silver tomorrow." He made sure the girl heard the second comment; impress him, and earn her family a tidier sum.

Julian gave a departing nod to his spokesperson, who was pulling the sum out of his purse. He then looked at his new slave. "Come along." He then turned from her and began walking across the town square. He didn't look back to see if she followed; from what little he learned from her so far she would do as told. He hadn't yet given her a reason to fear following him. Yet.

It was a short distance to the small two story house Julian owned. The bottom floor being made of stone, the second of wood. He led her down the side of it, and through a gate to the backyard. The yard was a small, private sanctuary in the village, green, with a small pond and surrounded by trees. Julian paid little attention to the natural beauty of the area, instead stepping onto the covered porch. Stopping in front of the door, he turned to his new slave.

"You pulled away from my touch earlier." His tone was deep, and matter-of-fact. What he said was law, and not to be discussed. "For that you will be punished. Later though, once I am finished your inspection." Julian lifted his hands up, his fingers and palms slightly rounded. He didn't put his hands on her though, only held them up between the two of them. "Put your chest back where I want it." It was a test of course, to have the innocent girl debase herself. "Once it is there, I want you to remove any and all clothing that you have on under your skirt." Not an easy, or modest task. One to test her obedience, and ability to do exactly as told.

His dark eyes focused hard on her, silently letting her know that he was in fact, serious.

Victoria's dark brown eyes widened as she heard the amount the Lord was offering for her and she held her breath for a moment.
She had never seen a gold piece in her life, never even dreamed of it, and yet the Lord was willing to pay so much for her? Even two of them!
The sixteen-year-old didn't really know how much it was, but it seemed like a lot, and it would sure save her family, right..?
And he offered even more if she performed well...

Even though the thought of being sold off and never seeing her mother and brothers again made her feel very sad, she would do her best to support them, and at least make sure they could have a good life.
As the Lord walked away Victoria glanced at her father one more time. He still refused to look at her, and yet she felt a deep grief realizing that she wouldn't ever see him again, either.
As a last act of respect and gratitude she bowed towards him and murmured in a sad voice:
"Thank you father, for everything. Please wish the others the best from me and tell them I love them."
She hesitated a second while standing up again.
"Goodbye, father."

A tear left her eyes as she turned away and followed the Lord to an impressive and skillfully built house.
Being led around the building and into the backyard, her gaze swept across the garden in awe and she fell back a little when slowing down to savor the view.
'How beautiful...', she thought to herself and let her hand roam over the leaves of a nearby shrub, enjoying the sensation on her palm.
After a short moment of admiration she faced towards the Lord again and quickly caught up to him.

At his words, she looked at him in guilt, lowered her gaze and nodded obediently without saying a word.
It was true that she had pulled away from him in shock, even though he was her Lord, so she would accept her punishment and try to do better next time.

And this next time was not long in coming!
She looked at him in surprise. His request to place her breasts back in the palms of his hands came unexpected, and she stared at him perplexed.
Her heart started to race again and her cheeks turned red in embarrassment once more, but this time she did not turn her eyes away from his.
At the second part of his command, her eyes widened even more and her insecurity was clearly visible in them. But his gaze revealed that he was serious.
So did this mean he was going to take her virginity..?

Victoria looked at his big and strong hands that could easily cover her small breasts.
She knew this was a test for her resolve to honor the agreement and that she had to obey no matter what.
Her breathing became shallower as she gathered her courage and took a step forward where she felt the warmth of his hands on her bosom even through the fabric of her blouse.
The girl lowered her head in embarrassment and swallowed audibly. Her heart was beating so hard she was sure he could feel it.

Reluctant she bent slightly forward to reach further down on her skirt. She could feel his touch against her breasts even more and the heat in her body and especially her face rose.
A barely perceptible trembling overcame her. Slowly she grabbed her skirt and started pulling it up until she could reach its hem. She slid her hands under her skirt quickly and reached for her panties. She paused.
The thought of removing them made her feel incredibly uneasy.
She wasn't supposed to do such a thing... No decent girl should do something so lewd... That's what her mother had always told her...

Victoria raised her head once more to meet her Lord's gaze with her innocent eyes and make sure this was really what he wanted her to do, her cheeks colored in a light red.
His cool, piercing eyes still focused on her with a serious look, she swallowed once more, closed her eyes and pulled down her underpants in a swift motion, making them drop to her feet.
She averted her eyes to the side, feeling too indecent to look at him. She wondered if she should pick her panties up or leave them.

Julian didn't look back to ensure his new slave was following him as commanded, but he was aware of her presence. She hesitated at first, but quickly caught up. Again he noticed her dallying when they entered the garden, but like the good girl she was, she quickly caught up to him. Julian's bodyguard silently surveyed the yard, then went back around the house. He would be nearby if needed, but Julian had his privacy with the girl.

The petite slave nodded her agreement with Julian's word that she would be punished. She even had the decency of looking guilty before her eyes found the wooden floor of the porch between them. Her eyes quickly shot back up to him in surprise when he told her to put her chest back into his hands; followed by a pretty blush covering her lightly tanned skin.

She only considered for a short moment, before stepping forward and Julian felt her small, perky breasts press into his hands. As she leaned forward Julian squeezed the small mounds she offered, groping her through the blouse she wore. She was just under a full handful for his large hands, a pleasing size, he thought. The slave made quick work of lifting her skirt up - they were too close that Julian was not able to get a glimpse of her legs. He did note that she took a long pause, her hand deep within her skirt. Her head raised, innocently and cutely looking up at him, looking for reassurance. A quick motion later, and she stood up straight, chest still in his hands, blush bright on her face, and eyes looking anywhere but at him.

"For what purpose do you think I purchased you, Victoria?" He gave her breasts a final, rough squeeze before letting his hands fall from her. Stepping to the side he grabbed a small knife that was sitting on the ledge of the patio they occupied. Covered in dirt, it was likely being used by the caretaker for gardening. "Stay still." Reaching down, Julian grabbed a fist-full of her dark red skirt. He casually pressed the knife into, and through the material, not caring it was likely her best skirt. Dragging the knife sideways he began cutting the fine material. Methodically he moved around her, adjusting his hold on the skirt until he circled her completely, connecting the cut in front of her.

When Julian let go, the vast majority of her skirt fell, pooling around her legs. He noticed her panties still resting around her ankles, but his attention was quickly taken by her long legs. Paler than her face, they were smooth and long - most of her height must have come from them. Slowly Julian walked around her, admiring her womanly shape. From behind he was pleased to see her could see the under-curve of one of her ass cheeks. He had cut the skirt haphazardly, somewhere just under her ass, far too high up on her thighs as was proper.

"One of your main duties is to look pretty for me. Display yourself. Stand on your tiptoes, and pop your ass out. Press your shoulders back, curve your back inward, and keep your chest nice and prominent." As he spoke he circled her once more. "Cross your arms behind you back, forearms together. This will become your natural position, when your orders do not have you elsewise."

He came to a stop in front of her once more. "Pull one of your tits out the top of your blouse, then display." Folding his hands in front of him, he waited for her obedience.

Victoria had been taught to look into people's eyes when being talked to, so she raised her gaze again, even though she felt very uncomfortable.
His squeezing of her breasts made her flinch slightly, but not enough to leave his touch.
'The purpose I got bought for..?', she thought to herself, wondering for a few moments.
She had imagined she'd be doing housework at his mansion or something like that... but considering his actions and request she began to realize that her initial idea had been wrong... or at least not complete.

The girl shyly asked in a low voice: "Am I expected to be a concubine, My Lord?"
It was a word she didn't fully understand, but she had heard it once before during a gossip between her mother and some of the neighbors, and her mother had explained to her that it was a woman bedding a man without being married. She had also told Victoria that it was a bad thing.

With a subtle fear in her eyes she glanced at the knife he grabbed.
Not daring to ask what he was going to do, she observed him carefully, her eyebrows raised in concern and her mouth slightly opened.
She swallowed hard as he grabbed her skirt and told her to stay still, already having a presentiment of what would happen.

When Julian pushed the knife through the fabric of her skirt, Victoria gasped in horror.
The skirt had been handmade by her mother in many hours of careful work, using the best fabric they could afford back then.
But the Lord just cut it up heedlessly. Her heart started pounding in shock and tears welled up in her eyes.
She squinted her eyes and bit her lower lip, clamping her fingers into the upper part of her skirt, trying to hold on to it... but she did not block him.
Even though she felt devastated, she did not move an inch or say a word, but her tremble got stronger.
Her heart broke when she heard the sound of the fabric land on the ground.

Victoria really did not feel like obeying him anymore, and she wished she'd still be lying in her bed next to her brothers and that this was just a very bad dream.
How could he expect her to pop her ass and present her chest in a salacious way after slicing up the skirt that was so dear to her?
Was he not aware of the hard labor that went into it and the value it held to her? Or was he just that insensitive that he simply did not care about her feelings at all?
She knew she should follow his command. She knew she'd be punished severely if she didn't... But she simply couldn't... She remained in her position, facing the ground again, still holding on to the skirt, or rather what was left of it, silent tears running down her cheeks.

Last edited:
His pretty new slave answered his question surprisingly close to the target, her soft voice asking if she was going to be a concubine. Julian didn't bother to answer her, not yet at least. Instead he focused on modifying her skirt. She stayed still as told when he began cutting into the cloth, but he could tell her body was stiff. Her dainty hands gripped onto the part of the skirt that he left on her hips and as he worked his way around her he noticed a light tremble forming across her slim body.

After Julian instructed her to display herself for him, she remained still. Except for her tremble. He waited for long seconds; but she did not respond, only looking to the ground, clutching her skirt. Reaching out he placed his fingers on her chin, and forced her head up, so she was looking at him. She was a pretty girl, and that was not lost with her tears. Julian gave no consideration to her attachment to a piece of clothing - he suspected that the reality of becoming a slave was finally just dawning on her.

His hand left her chin so he could reach around her head and wrap his fingers around the back of her neck. Their difference in size became incredibly apparent, as his fingers could almost wrap the entirety of her neck. With that hold he forced her to move along with him, a short distance down the patio to a wooden bench that sat along the wall of the house. He took a seat on the bench, and with his hold forced her down over his legs, bending her over them as if she was a small child.

Letting go of her neck he rested his hand on her back, holding her in place. His free hand flipped up what remained of her skirt, exposing her round, tight little ass to him. Julian had found most peasant woman had well toned, round bottoms, and she was no exception. He placed his hand on the smooth skin, and ran it along her backside, across her cheeks, feeling the smoothness of her behind. After rubbing his hand over both cheeks, he gave one a gently squeeze.

"Disobedience must be punished." He gave no further warning. Letting go of the ass cheek, he brought his hand up, then quickly down. Sharply he swatted one ass cheek, then the second in quick succession. The sound of flesh-on-flesh sounded in the garden as he spanked his slave. He could feel the palm of his hand start to tingle, but that did not deter him. He continued until both of her otherwise pale ass cheeks were tinged a pretty bright red.

Once he was satisfied he let his hand rest back on her firm flesh. He lightly massaged it, groping the teenagers ass and teasing the flesh he had just abused. "Concubine is too kind a word, used for free woman. You are not free." He confirmed her suspicions of her new role, but did not clarify or explain more. "Now stand up, and display yourself." He took his hand on her back to give her the ability to obey, but would keep his hand on her pretty bottom for as long as he could.

When he pulled up her chin she kept staring at the ground for as long as possible, before she finally gave in and looked at him, deeply sad, afraid of the punishment she'd receive, and ashamed for she had not managed to hold her tears back any longer. It was hard for her not to look away again and endure his gaze, knowing that he must have been angry at her for not acting on his command.

Her eyes widened and she gasped in fear as she could feel his long fingers wrap around her neck with a strong and firm grip.
She stumbled forward towards the wooden bench and did not fight back as he forced her down to bend over his legs.
Victoria could already guess from that position what the Lord had in store for her, as she new it well from the punishments she had received by her father in her younger years.
She swallowed and grit her teeth, preparing herself for the pain to come.

A little confused she felt his hand calmly placed on her butt cheek and running across her skin, squeezing it gently.
Had she been wrong? Wasn't he going to hit her..? She waited, tense. Then his announcement came, shortly followed with the hard slap she had been expecting.
The brunette drew a sharp breath when his hand landed. Then the second slap came, and the third... He was even less forgiving then her father, and it didn't take long for her ass to start burning painfully. But even though it hurt a lot and she hated it, she felt a certain relief, as the physical pain helped her to suppress her emotional pain.

Still, her new master did not stop until the pain became almost unbearable for her.
She groaned in pain with every new slap, and all her thoughts were slowly displaced by a single one:
'Please, oh God, let him stop! No more..! Please!'

A quiet whimper left her lips as he teased her ass one more time after finishing the slapping.
'A concubine would be too kind a word...', she repeated in her head, 'even though it's already a bad title...'
She shuddered lightly at the thought of what that would mean for her future life.

With a worried look in her dark brown eyes she slowly rose from his legs and stood up.
A lot more calm again and with a burning hot ass, she recalled his words about how to display herself. She obediently positioned herself about 5 feet in front of him, facing towards him, but not looking at him.
She tried to follow his command as best as she could without losing balance, standing on her tiptoes, trying to pop her ass out, pressing her shoulders back and pushing her chest out. Finally she crossed her arms behind her back, keeping her forearms together, not saying a word.

Last edited:
The pretty brunette slave let out a gasp when he wrapped his hand around the back of her throat, but followed with little resistance and Julian moved her across the patio. Her slim body laid easily across his lap, the girl having accepted her need to receive punishment. She was turning out to be quite the lovely slave.

She took her punishment well. To Julian's disappointment she didn't cry out loudly, only short, sharp gasps escaped from her from each slap her ass cheeks received. Once he was satisfied with her punishment, he was treated to a cute little whimper as he groped her abused flesh.

She took a long moment to climb off his lap, but once she was off she went right to work presenting herself for him. The tears had dried across her face as she worked on balancing herself on her tiptoes, her brown eyes looking everywhere but at him. Then she perked up her little body; from her position he could only really see her chest, covered by her fancy blouse thrust out. By the way she stretched her pretty legs, he was sure she was obediently pushing out her red-tinged bottom as well.

Julian leaned back on the bench, simply admiring the beauty of his new slave. The backdrop of the green garden behind her, the way she struggled to hold the pose he commanded her to be in. Not to mention just the sight of her. A mere peasant, with such a pretty face, slim waist and long legs. And she was all his to enjoy.

"What does a concubine do?" He went back to what they had been discussing before her punishment. "Be specific. Tell me exactly what you think your purpose is going to be." He wanted to know how innocent the slave was. To know of concubines, and growing up on a farm she must have some idea of sexual relations. Did she know of the pleasures he would be taking from her body?

"That necklace, is it special to you? Do you want to keep it?" A change of topic, he questioned before she could speak. The bird-shaped thing hung prominently below her slim neck, and Julian wanted to know if he could use it to control her emotions. Being that she had dressed up nicely for her day of slavery, he guessed that it was important to her, and she would innocently tell him the truth. "Pull your top down while you speak. Let me see your tits."

Catching Victorias eyes again as he asked her about her understanding of concubines, the sixteen-year-old took a closer look at him while thinking about it... the man who took her freedom and would most certainly rob her of her purity soon, stealing the last tiny bit of hope of ever getting married and living a normal life...

'A concubine... a woman who shares a bed with a man she is not married to...', that was the description her mother had given her, she thought to herself, as she studied the Lord's face.

She still was fascinated by his piercing, blueish-green eyes that stood in strong contrast to his brown hair and were emphasised even more by his dark stubble and his green tunic.
His strong jaw gave him a very masculine and determined look, and yet his lips seemed rather soft...

Under other circumstances, she would probably have imagined that she would one day marry such an attractive man, giggling childishly with her friend... Perhaps she would have even dreamed of kissing him...

But everything was different now.
Like a concunbine, she would not marry him... She wasn't even sure she would ever get kissed, or if she even wanted to.

'Lying in a bed with a man...'
Victoria didn't know what exactly it meant.
She knew that a man and a woman would get close to each other when they loved each other, and that they would get a child.
And she did see her father hold her mother tightly after a long day of labor, her gently caressing his arm and leaning her head against his chest.

Victoria's gaze wandered downwards to Julian's body... Even through his clothes it was apparent that he was well-trained.
She thought back to the sculpture she had seen at the town square, the shapely muscles that had been carved into the stone...
She wondered if the Lord had a similar body shape, able to fend off even the most intimidating fiend.

Realizing her own thought, a sudden blush appeared on her face and she was just about to look away from him in shame as he added his second question, pulling her from her thoughts.

She instantly grabbed her necklace, covering it with her hand, staring at him in fear.
Her heart beat rose suddenly and she quickly glanced over to the cut off fabric of her skirt still lying on the wooden floor some distance away, starting to panic. His last words passed her by.

Was he threatening to take her necklace as well? Would he destroy even the last thing she had left of her dear family?
He couldn't! Not her necklace! Anything but that!

Victoria threw herself on the floor in despair and folded her hands pleadingly over her bowed head:
"Please, My Lord, don't take my necklace! I swear I will never disobey you ever again! Just, please, I beg of you, not the necklace!", she begged distressed, not sure what she had done wrong to deserve another punishment.

Last edited:
Julian's new teenage slave slowly looked him over from her peacocked position while she considered his question. Much as he had been looking her over ever since he first laid eyes on her he could feel her studying him. By the blush that very suddenly occupied her tan face he could guess what her innocent mind had wandered too.

Unfortunately he didn't get to hear those thoughts as his second question caused quite the reaction from the teenager. Eyes widened in fear, and she clutched her necklace protectively. Gone was her pretty blush, replaced by a pale face of fear. Then she dropped to the floor, her hands rising above her head towards him in a begging fashion. She cried out, begging him not to take her necklace, she would never disobey him again. That claim was rather ironic, what with her current position.

Reaching down, Julian took a hold of the girl's wrists, one with each hand. Pulling them apart he maneuvered them so they were behind her back, and there he adjusted to be holding both her wrists together with one hand. With his free hand he very quickly unbuckled his belt, then whipped it out from the loops of his pants. Taking the strip of leather he wrapped it around her wrists several times before tying it off. Quickly and efficiently he tied the girl's hands behind her back.

Letting go of her wrists he instead grabbed a handful of her lush brunette hair. Roughly he yanked her upwards, so she was up on her knees facing him. He didn't give her a moment to register before he slapped her sharply across the face. "Your family does not want you." Julian could only guess that the necklace had something to do with her family. "They sold you. They would rather eat well for a year then spend a lifetime with you." Reaching out with his free hand he grabbed the necklace, then cruelly yanked it hard, breaking it free from her neck. He casually dropped it onto the ground beside her.

"I am the only person that matters to you now. I am your Master." His deep voice spoke clearly and confidently, intending to be cruel and sharp towards the young teenager. She was pretty when she cried. "Now let me show you why I purchased you. Open your mouth nice and wide and stick out your tongue." He still held her there with his hold on her hair, between his legs, on her knees. He doubted she knew what was coming, but he was anticipating it.

Victoria started trembling as the Lord took her hands and tied them toghether behind her back. She was extremely afraid of what would happen.

Being pulled up roughly by her hair she cried out in fright, just moments before she felt the sharp pain on her cheek.
Her face knocked to the side she whined.
She clenched her eyes shut, not wanting to hear his words.

'No, he's lying! They would never..! It couldn't be true! My family loves me!', she thought in denial. But the deep stab in her heart almost tore her apart, feeding into the feeling of having been abandoned by her family that she had felt ever since her father had turned his back on her at the town square.

When Julian broke off her necklace and dropped it to the ground, the girl completely lost it. She burst out into sobs, tears flowing unrestrainedly down her cheeks.

Why..?! Why had they sold her to such a cruel man?! Why had her family, especially her mother, given up on her? Why did her father hate her so much?! What had Victoria done wrong to deserve such a fate?

She cried in pain, her mouth wide open, but her new master's words did not reach her.
This was finally the moment the sixteen-year-old realized that everything was lost. There was no going back. The life she had known was over.

Last edited:
He could feel the slim girl trembling as he tied her wrists together behind her back. She gave no resistance though, knelt down before him she allowed her Master to do as he pleased. She cried out when he pulled her up by her hair, and whined when he slapped her across the face. As with before though, he got the greatest reaction from her when he ripped the necklace off her neck.

She began sobbing, tears messily running down her cheeks from her dark eyes. Her mouth was open, but Julian thought it was more from her despair, than from listening to his commands. She certainly wasn't sticking out her tongue like the obedient little slave should be. She would learn though, Julian only had but to teach her.

He kept his hold on her hair while his other hand worked at his pants. A little awkward, as he remained seating on the bench he unclasped the button, and managed to push them down along with the black cotton underwear he was wearing. His cock was revealed to the teenager. Already hard in anticipation, he was of respectable size - longer than the girl's face as could easily be judged by their position.

Taking a light hold of his shaft, he slapped her in the face with his cock. Not hard of course, but enough to get her attention. Hopefully the revelation of his cock, and it literally hitting her in the face would cause her to forget about the necklace, at least for a short while. He slapped her tear-stained cheeks a couple more times with his shaft, just to ensure he had her undivided attention.

"Open your mouth, nice and wide. Tongue out as far as you can reach." With his hold on her hair he pulled her head back, so her face was facing upwards. Sliding forward on the bench, he let his large cock rest over her face, beside her nose, covering one eyes while he awaited her obedience.

The first slap went mostly unnoticed as Victoria was too absorbed by her emotions.
The second made her slightly pause her crying. By the third, she finally opened her eyes again, somewhat calming down.

Through the veil of tears it took her a few seconds to actually realize what she was looking at... the large, hard penis right in front of her face.
The moment she did, her sobbing stopped apruptly. She stared at it, not saying anything, then lifted her watery gaze past the cock to the Lord's eyes.

Victoria had seen the male genitalia before on her younger brothers, although never this close, and definitely not in this size. She did not understand the meaning of it, though.

A surprised look crossed her brown eyes when she heard the Lord's command, not quite yet following his intention.

With her head being pulled back and the cock moved to lay over her face it finally clicked. She widened her eyes and looked at her master in appall. Seeing his expectant look, she swallowed. The brunette did not have the strength left to take another cruel punishment from him, so she took a deep breath, closed her eyes again and opened her mouth wide, sticking out her tongue as far as she could.

Back
Top Bottom