Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Fandom Plots (character images NSFW)

Hello. I may prefer lesbian sex, but I am technically bi so males are also totally welcome. I'm in the mood for some fandom RP. I play as sub female and the characters listed will be the character I will be playing (more stars = more desire to play. Also there are 2 plots that got put in a comment cause space limitations). Remember all characters will be aged up to 18 minimum as under that is a huge turnoff. PM me if any of the following basic plots interest you and if you would like to make changes/add to them.

Riverdale:
***A.
has been running various businesses as she combats her father's attempts to take over Riverdale. What happens when Hiram Lodge pays for a hit on his own daughter?

*B.
is the queen bitch of Riverdale. At least as far as the younger crowd is concerned. Someone finally has had enough and puts her in her place.

Pretty Little Liars:
***A.
seems like a stereotypical ditsy blonde, but she is actually smart when it comes to test taking. How might A use these things against her?

***B.
is cute and should be single. Except she is in a secret relationship. Who might pursue her thinking she is available?

**********C. (Pretty Little Liars Original Sin).
is on probation for a drug related charge. Someone knows this and blackmails her (completely unrelated to A)

(Taken) Tomb Raider:
is captured. What will she endure?

Lord of the Rings:
*Rings of Power.
captured by Sauron or dominated by Isildur? Or just defeated and captured in battle.

***DC Comics:
coworker at her newspaper has a thing for the boss and doesn't take no for an answer.

*******Star Trek:
is bullied at Starfleet Academy because she is the Admiral's daughter. (Would love if you could play multiple parts and have some minions hold her while your main character bullies her).

**Nancy Drew:
is tracking down a serial killer. But will the hunter become the hunted?

*Star Wars:
either captured by Thrawn, or faces court martial for disobeying orders.

Can only attach 12. So look at the first comment for my last 2 ideas.

Attachments

• FHf-ZptXoAMf3LY.jpg_large.jpg
    FHf-ZptXoAMf3LY.jpg_large.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
*Wednesday:
don't really have an idea for her. Just thought she would be fun to play as a sub.

****L.A.'s Finest:
is a detective. I have 2 ideas I would love to do with her. 1 is that she gets cuffed with her own cuffs by a criminal. 2 is another cop is corrupt and forces her to do things in order to keep her job.

All of these plots are adjustable of course but these are the characters I want to play. The more stars there are the more I want to play that character.

Last edited:
Bump if you don't know the fandom it's fine. We can do the plot using just the face claim if you prefer

Last edited:
Bump. Really wanting to play Noa Olivar from Pretty Little Liars Original Sin. I would be happy with just the face claim though so if you don't know the show don't worry.

Back
Top Bottom