Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female SoL, Taboo & More!

Hinterland

Just Another Day
Hello hello!

Welcome to my thread!

EST here!

Note: Every time I use spoilers it messes up for me and splits them up sometimes.. if you see duplicate spoilers.. please click both!

I've decided to wipe my other threads in favor of a more specific one. If you've seen my threads you know how I write by now, but here's a small refresher.

-Third person.
-2-3 paragraphs on my end, more or less depending on what you give me, how I am feeling, etc.
-Dialogue can shorten a post if there is a lot of it.
-Posts may vary depending on how busy I am.
-Ghosts will be ghosts.. I am guilty of it on occasion.
-No pictures every single post. On your end it is fine.
-Do not criticize my writing.. if you feel something isn't working, just let me know politely.. laughing/disparaging my writing or character is a quick way to end a RP.
-If I assume YC does something, picture that as my character assuming. Up to you whether you have YC do it or not. Things are easily retconned between or during posts.. but remember.. I play my character as they would act.. regardless if I know about what's happening or not.

I am not going to list my kinks and f-list right now. Just know people consider me mostly vanilla when it comes to RP. All you can do is ask. The only kink I will include here for now is anal, seeing as it never seems to happen haha.
Along with a must mention nope or two. No rape/force/noncon/manipulation/blackmail/abuse/grooming/heavy bdsm. Also no extreme Dom/sub styles, I am a switch.

You may make your character anything or anyway you like. I like a variety of things so it's pointless to list them. Body types: I like anywhere between toned to chubby. No overly muscular/skinny/big please. Athletic is fine, but not ripped. I also prefer shorter characters to go against but this isn't always a must. I myself stick to a 5'2"-5'9" range for my characters unless otherwise stated. I also like natural bodies so no fake stuff or bimbo types, or over exaggerated body parts. I also stick with an average penis size, sometimes venturing to slightly bigger. Some final thing. It says Mx Female, but one or two of my characters are open to more than that. Hermaphrodites (as long as they have a penis and a vagina) and trans women (in the process or formerly a man) are allowed. They must look more feminine though regardless of the process. One character is open to males as well, but I am not looking for that specifically.

If you have any questions in regards to kinks, likes or anything else, please let me know! This section will eventually be updated!

So as I stated, I decided to revamp. I won't mix everything together anymore.. just leads to a long read that nobody wants to do leading up to a RP. This thread is dedicated mostly to SoL, taboo and fandom based stuff. I may mix in a few things but we'll see. I think I will have it split up between incest pairings, other SoL pairings, plots for both, fandoms, and potentially a final section with other things I would like, but remember, they won't be the main focus of this thread. I will try to keep everything in the realm of SoL or fandom, but I am open to fantasy, modern, fantasy/modern, D&D, sci-fi, horror, fandoms & SoL. Fantasy will not be posted here.

Some pairings might have more than one plot attached, or none at all. They don't have to be used though! (* Notes my preferred role)
Now I typically would put any and all for this.. but only going to put what I want for now.
Mom x Son*
Aunt x Nephew*
Older Sister x Younger Brother*
Grandmother x Grandson*
Cousins
Stepmom x Stepson* (**Explained**)
Stepsister x Stepbrother* (**Explained**)
Mother-in-law x Son-in-law* (**Explained**)
Aunt in-law x Nephew in-law* (**Explained**)
Sister-in-law x Brother-in-law* (**Explained**)
**For step relations or in-laws, must be good enough plot or reasoning.. these are not as thrilling to me. Step relations allow for interracial to be used, along with half siblings, or parent/son or daughter.**

Same deal, I like a lot of different setups, but will only put what I'm looking for here to filter out some stuff .
Massage therapist* x Client
Client* x Massage therapist
Patient* x Psychologist
Interracial (Which can be mixed with most of these)
Neighbors
Strangers (Bar Meetup, Park, New neighbors, etc)
Librarian x Patron*
Older Woman (MILF) x Younger Man*
Older Woman (GILF) x Younger Man*
Mom's Friend x Son*
Son's Friend* x Mom
Coworkers
Married Couple
Serial Killer x Victim/Friend/Cop/Other*
Serial Killer* x Victim/Friend/Cop/Other
Wife's Friend x Husband* (**Explained**)
Husband's Friend* x Wife (**Explained**)
**Affairs are a gray area for me.. I'm interested only if the partner is eventually involved or aware of it.

I will separate incest plots from other ones. Not all plots are set in stone, and am glad to talk them over, or coming up with different plots as well.

Incest Plots
The Resort
This plot could go a few different directions. The first one being a typical vacation/getaway type of resort. The second one is it's a therapy for couples resort. However, the point of the resort isn't to fix couples, but to put true soulmates together. No matter what, when someone comes to the resort, their soulmate is guaranteed to also be on the island at the same time. The therapy part is more of a cover. The third option would be a resort similar to the vacation but with a twist. The resort is full of hidden cameras, chemicals, areas, etc. The resort essentially pumps chemicals into everything, lowering people's inhibitions. Everything that happens is broadcast to a private audience, including the most taboo hookups. Our characters could figure out what's happening, be immune or not, but still realize they may have those feelings for each other.
Preferred Pairing(s): Mom x Son*, Older Sister x Brother*

Gamer Life
MC would be a gamer, and his latest interest would be virtual rpg avatar games. .Hack, SAO, etc., type of style. Depending on what pairing we opt for, YC could also already play the game, or has recently decided to see what the fuss is about. Our characters would eventually meet up and wouldn't know who each other are.. or perhaps YC could find out who MC is, but getting lost in the roleplay portion decides to press their luck with mine.
Potential Pairing(s): Mom x Son*, Older Sister x Brother*, Cousins

The End
A typical end of the world scenario. Zombie, nuclear, supernatural.. really anything minus a religious based end. Our characters could be anything from super close leading up to it, or completely out of touch with each other.. either way, in the end, they are the only family each other have left. Potential Pairing(s): Really any of them work here.

Killer Twins or Killer in the Family
This is usually a twin setup where one is the killer and the other eventually finds out. I'm leaving that open along with branching it out to including a different pairing. I would prefer YC be the serial killer, but I do not mind if MC is it. If twins, one is usually the killer, while the other is usually still messed up in some way. If a different pairing, we can discuss it, since I've never done it outside the twin pairing.
Potential Pairing(s): Mainly twins, but open to most others.

Other Plots
Monster Inside Me
I figure this plot could could mix a couple pairings. MC would be a troubled young man, probably in college, who needs to see a therapist weekly. YC would be his new one, potentially older or similar in age is fine. MC would possibly already be killing people, or having the thoughts to kill. If he hasn't killed yet.. possibly another twist on the plot could be YC not forcing, but encouraging those feelings. And even so, if he has killed already, maybe she has no intention on stopping him or reporting him. All the finer details can be discussed.
Potential Pairing(s): Patient* x Psychologist, Serial Killer* x Other, Older Woman (MILF) x Younger Man*
(Note: This could be reversed where YC is the killer.)

Welcome to the fandom section. I will say now that I am no expert on any world. Some I know a lot about, some I know nothing but just like that aesthetic. I also want to say that I do not like, but am not opposed to playing canon characters. I just think I don't do the characters enough justice is all. Even so, I am pretty picky about the characters I will play. I like to make OCs for the different worlds. I tend to like the worlds/universes better than the characters, or the things they can do. For instance.. I love Naruto.. but I am only a fan of a few actual characters in it. I will put any characters I am ok with trying, along with any I am open for you to choose as well. I think any main portion will pertain from an OC perspective. Am also not worried about sticking to canon events.
Bleach
I have a potential plot that could fit for this in my other thread, and if not that then how about something else! I am interested in either making a Soul Reaper, or Espada. An Espada would fit well for what I want, along with representing another way to die in self harm. I'm sure that already was an Espada but still. The idea is MC fights in a very reckless style, often using his own body to cause harm to himself and others. To be honest I could use some help with his forms. To start he would fight like normal, if not a little recklessly. I'm thinking he needs to have cut his opponent and allow himself to be cut to activate his first form. During this form he fights more erratically, and where he starts to incorporate attacking himself while attacking his enemies. I'm thinking it could be a transferral of damage. Simply cutting his own arm will not hurt his opponent, simply hurt himself. However, if MC decides to hurt himself while attacking, the damage done to himself will be negated, or lightened depending on how badly he hurts them, while simultaneously transferring the damage onto them adding to their injury. I'd say as an Espada, or even as a SR, once he has lost enough blood or hurt himself so much, he can finally access his bankai or second form. In this form he regains some sanity, but now only needs one more cut on his opponent and himself to activate control over both of their blood. Anyway.. villain or not, doesn't matter to me.. and I'm open to making something else.

This section can include anything else I think of. Including a hint of other stuff I enjoy.. possibly pairings I don't know where to put and all that!

Like I said before, I also enjoy fantasy. However, not gonna put anything here for that.. but it can possibly be added to existing ideas here.. just depends on the character and plot. I am open to altering characters, making new ones, using specific versions. I am also open to any plots you might have that any of my characters may fit in. Remember, the plots listed here aren't all that I'm interested in, but are simply what I have personally.

With that I hope to hear from you! And I hope you read it! If you did, please let me know by including what pairing(s) you are interested in, the plot you are interested in (if applicable), and the character (if applicable). If you don't have a plot or a character you are interested in.. let me know possibly a plot of your own!

-Hinterland

Work in progress.

Last edited:
Bump.. officially updated to where it needs to be.. still adding stuff though!

Back
Top Bottom