Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CS] Characters Created by LumiW

Character Sheet
~~ Characters for Maffia themed RP ~~

Right now I will share character pictures only - more informations will be here later.
❗All pictures are edited by me❗

×××

⚜️
Clarisse Gilroy Holborn⚜️
[ Character (will) played by me ]

Dofoto_20240328_022400472.jpg

×××

⚜️ Kim Yong Joon ⚜️
[
Character (whom) You can take if You play with me]

Dofoto_20240328_022948191.jpg

Last edited:
Dofoto_20240328_165555578.jpg

Name: Clarisse Gilroy Holborn
Birth name: Clarisse Gilroy
Nickname(s): Riss | Rissy
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Zodiac sign: Capricorn [December]
MBTI Type: INFJ
Family: Biological parents are deceased | Step-father Jephro Holborn
Proffession / Job : Cellist | She is forced to care about some ''buissness'' tasks related to the Holborn family's maffia/criminal connections (?)

Hight : 164 cm
Face type : Obelong | Angular jaw
Hair : Golden blonde
Hairstyle : long , in loose wavey tresses, tied up or in bun
Eyes: Gray | Marble Gray - Bigger type | Hooded/Droopy
Complexion : Fair | Pale
Build : Hourglass | Curvy | Voluptuous
Clothing : Elegant, often mixed with rebel/bold or goth style
Prefered colors: Black | Shades of green and purple

Personality: Clarisse appears as a cooler and yet delicated woman, although the image what she usually shows to most of the people hides and covers how soft, emotional and sensitive and even fierce she is actually. Even if she tries to solve problems and surviev with serenity and sober behaviours, the emotional sensitivity makes her temper extreme and implusive at times...

•××ו

[There will be more... And actually I am not totally sure about that my character sheet is okay or enough, but hope it isn't too bad... ]

letöltés (87).jpeg

Name: Kim Yong Joon / Yong Joon Kim

Nickname(s): Joon

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Zodiac sign: Taurus or Gemini [ May ]

MBTI Type: INTJ

Family: Biological parents are deceased | He never knew them

Proffession / Job : Working for Jephro Holborn | his boss' right-hand-man | Bodygouard | Hitman

Fighting skills/abilities: good at physical combats, at using guns and knifes

Hight : 185 cm

Face type : Oval and heart shaped | Angular jaw

Hair : Black

Hairstyle : longer , bolder style with bangs

Eyes: Darker shade of brown - Bigger, but almond and double lid type

Complexion : Fair | Pale

Build : Slim | Athletic | Sporty | Inverted triangle type

Clothing : Elegant, often mixed with rebel/bold style - he wears rings and earring(s)

Tattoo(s) : on the one side of his neck and two on both of his upper arms/shoulders

Personality: at the surface Yong Joon looks strict, serious even scary and arrigant - he is like that during work while he does his tasks. Yet he also has a different side with his own playfulness, a kind of brash, bolder honesity and he is stubborn as well at times... These traids makes contrast and add some interesting and charming spice to the cool aura of him. He was an orphan kid therefore he has a tendency to beung very loyal and become emotionally attached.​

My basic kinks for this roleplay story/idea:

Romance, slow seducing (by partner), dirty talk, oral, foreplay, body worship, licking, kissing, ass worship, kissing, admiration, sloppy kisses, bitting, jealousy, (soft) dom partner - there can be more...

Limits: "toilet stuffs" , sexual/erotic interactions with family members - not even step siblings either. Plus I am mostly okay with only 10 years age gap between characters.

Back
Top Bottom