Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Ideas for BDSM themes

TheHuntress

Meteorite
Greetings, I an experienced roleplayer who as you can probably tell by the title has a fascination for all things BDSM. My passion for BDSM runs deep so if you have been looking someone who can write detailed and creative BDSM stories you found the right person.
I have been looking for RP partners who also share a desire to explore BDSM themes and get creative with them, whether you're experienced with BDSM or just looking to try out the genre .
Whether you are a dom wanting to control a submissive woman, or your a sub who wants to be dominated.
Whether your looking for a consensual loving relationship where two people explore the depths of their kinks together, or something much more dark where one person is forced to endure torment by a cruel dom.
No matter what your looking in the themes of BDSM I am willing to play it, below is a few RP ideas I have centered around BDSM if you are looking for ideas. However if you have any ideas let me know I am willing to hear any ideas of RP's centered around BDSM, so if you have been wanting someone to RP with to live out any BDSM fantasy send me a message and I will gladly play it out.​

Rp Ideas where I play dom:

The Sorcerer's Apprentice

In this RP I will be playing a powerful Sorcerer isolated on a small island, this sorcerer is infamous for their single devotion to studying magic regardless of morals or ethics. She has a tower on island where she studies in solitude and when she needs something from the mainland she sends her summoned warriors to take what she wants without regard for any person in her way.

In this Rp you will be playing as hopeful person looking to become an apprentice to this Sorcerer, wanting to study there magic and learn from what many deem as the most powerful Sorcerer in the land.
Of course this sort of apprenticeship has a cost, she may teach you magic but as with everything in her tower you will belong to her---exchanging your freedom for the power only she can teach.
An alternate non-con version of these event's exists where this Sorcerer needs to acquire test subjects for her magical experiments, she ends up kidnapping your character and using them as she wants.

Fantasia Resort
A luxury island resort known as Fantasia, legendary for one simple reason. On that island anything goes, anything you want can be given, any desire or fantasy you want will be fulfilled.
The owner of this island is known as Mistress Cynder, she built this island resort from nothing and now it is the most VIP resort out there. It being an invitation only island many people will fight over the opportunity to get an invitation to this island.
Your character was sent an invitation by Cynder's talent scouts stating she wants you to stay on her resort, even given the opportunity for a permanent stay if you accept a certain job opportunity.

What only Cynder is aware of is this is how she recruits girl's to work for her own her island resort and keep it running, soon as they accept the invitation and join her island they won't be leaving. She gives them one of two options, join her willingly and she will grant you any desires in exchange for your complete submission or if you try and resist she will break you into becoming her servant, in the end Cynder will get what she wants it's just a matter of how long it takes and how painful it will be for you.​

Rps where I play sub:

The Lost lab Experiment

Serena is a lost lab experiment, created in a lab with no knowledge of the outside world. One day due to a containment breach the lab is destroyed by one of their own experiments, in this chaos Serena escaped but is now lost and alone in this world. Perhaps a loving person could find the poor creature, perhaps they care for her and teach her about the world eventually leading to a loving dom scenario. Or perhaps they simply see a naive girl to take advantage of tricking her into becoming their own personal sex slave.
Only time will tell.
(Side note: Serena will be always be played as a hybrid created in a world of only humans, I tend to lead into a harpy/human hybrid but may do other creatures the only fact remains is she is in a human world.)​

Rps where I play Either Sub or Dom
NEW IDEA!!
The Heaven's and the Hell's Collide

This Rp is rather freeform, in that one of us play an angel and the other plays a demon. This Rp can bet set in either a fantasy world or a modern setting but in either world there exists other realms. The Realms of heaven and the realms of Hell, the angels of heaven and demons of hell are always vying for power and are at constant war. Part of this war is fought on the mortal plane, where each side sends down some of their own to disguised among the mortals and try to convince them to follow either the path of light or darkness.

During this war whoever plays the demon will be going about their corruption trying to prey on mortals and they hear rumours of a person interfering with their plans saving the mortals thought doomed. The demon in disguise can sense its an angel and decides to deal with them, they soon hunt down and capture the angel for daring interfere with their plans.
The bulk of the rp will then be the demoness abusing the angel, trying corrupt her into the perfect sex slave so she can treat this fallen angel as a trophy even forcing the poor angel out of her disguise to humiliate her further.

I can play as either the demoness or the angel, but the Rp will be quite focused on the demon training and corrupting the angel. Very much a non-con scenario but can turn con eventually if the angel falls completely and becomes the demon's slut.​

These are all my ideas for now but will add more as time goes on, but as stated earlier I am more interested in finding an RP partner who shares my BDSM passion as I can work out any scene as long as it is focused around those themes.
Hoping to hear from people.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom