Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Literate detailed rper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a female strictly. Needs to be a literate rper that has interests in dragons, demons, and maybe nekos. I can do human to human pairings but I am less likely to accept those.

Nightmaregoddess said:
I would be very much interested in a Dragon rp. Perhaps your dragon would be interested in my Demon Goddess?

Here is a character bio. try me out.

Crackle stand 5'5 with a stocky build that makes his strong and good with physical labor. He has dirty blond hair that is the shade of aged wheat and his eyes are a dark black brown color that are deeper then any cave. He carries a bow made from his ancestor dragon changeling bones with elvenwood infused around the bones to make the actual bow. He lives in a mountain side cave with a natural fireplace shaped into the cave wall and is settling down and looking for a mate. He is a gentle and passionate lover and protective husband and father. He was a dedicated family man. He had in his eyes a flaw, his cock was not that like a humans, when the foreskin pulled back hard, smooth green scales were revealed and they fanned back and forth, also his cock thought for itself. When he took his dragon form he was majestic green forest dragon that protected his lands as fiercely as he protected his family. Also he didn’t have the same attributes as a normal dragon. Crackle could not breathe fire but he could control the forests around him as weapons and armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom