Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skins UK roleplay!

SecretWriter81

Meteorite
Hello there.

I am currently searching or somebody who could roleplay as Tony from Skins (the UK version)

I currently have an OC that I've been working on and while I still have a few things I'm trying to figure out, I believe she is ready for a roleplay.

I'd say, I am a literate roleplayer and can write quite long responses. I prefer my roleplay partners to be able to write lengthy responses in third person and to be okay with darker topics given the premise of the show. I want this to be authentic, you know??

This is supposed to be a SFW roleplay. However, I have a personal preference when it comes to roleplaying with people who are at least around my age. That's why I have a rule where I do not accept roleplay requests from anybody under the age of 18. This has absolutely NOTHING to do with the themes in a rp, it's just tfor my own comfort.

If you are going to play Tony then I expect you to keep him as in character as possible. Don't hold back.

I am open to double ups and currently play Cassie, Sid and possibly Chris or Effy comfortably. I haave not gotten to gen 2 yet.

I have some plot ideas but am open to trying something else
🙂

I am quite good at world-building!

If interested, it is best to send me a message so just go on ahead.

Back
Top Bottom