Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

๐‘ฉ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘บ (๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’…๐’†๐’๐’„๐’† & ๐‘ฑ๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ด)

transcendence

ษช๊œฐ ษช แด„แด€ษดษดแดแด› สœแด€แด แด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡, ษช แดกแด€ษดแด› แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€.
CLEMENTINE DAVIS
The wheels of the jet screeched against the concrete as it landed before coming to a halt so that the passengers onboard could exit. An auburn red-haired female stood perched on the top step as the shades that adorned the top of her head moved them down to shield her light brown eyes from the sun. While her hand held the railing, she walked step by step until she reached the concrete and walked inside the busy airport now. The shades were removed from over her eyes and folded up as she sauntered over to the baggage claim area to find her two luggage bags.

Clementine was in town a day earlier considering that she wasn't scheduled to meet her boyfriend, future husband until the next day. But it had been a long while since she'd been home that she thought that she'd come back to check out the sights, sounds, and to see if anything had changed in the town. She wasn't expecting much to have changed but couldn't wait to see what had if anything.

In order to not foil the surprise that she was in town already, she booked a hotel room and wanted to have a little bit of fun for the day and night. Even though she has been out of town traveling for research purposes due to her job.

Once she was settled in her hotel room after a day of walking the streets and staying hidden, night had fallen, and it was time to get out her evening wear. Clementine's slim figure body adorned a white dress with half sleeves, and white heels on her feet along with a white trench coat and clutch purse to match. If anyone knew her, they knew that she had to have everything color-coordinated.

Outside of the hotel, she walked to the curb and held her hand out for a taxi, stopping one almost instantly. "Reginald's, please." She informed the driver of her desired destination and he nodded his head and drove her to the bar across town. It was seemingly packed as always and after paying him the fare along with a little extra, Clementine emerged from the taxi, closing the door behind her, and walked inside the bar. Inside, her eyes scanned the premises as she searched on where to sit but the bar definitely looked promising. Her ears twitched at the sound of celebratory cheers coming from one booth and shot a smile in their direction with her red-stained lips pressed firmly together.

At the bar, one of the bartenders quickly scurried over toward her and greeted her with a smile. "Sex on the beach," Clementine ordered, wiggling her finger for the bartender to lean down closer as she whispered in his ear. "And make it sexy." With a giggle, she removed her trench coat, folded it somewhat neatly, and placed it on the stool to her left along with her clutch purse. Her eyes caught sight of the men from earlier departing from one another but one came over to the bar as soon as the bartender came back with her alcoholic beverage and she reached to retrieve some money to pay the fellow behind the bar.

But then again, another idea pinged in her mind. "You guys were awfully cheery." She muttered softly, noticing from her earlier observation, but loud enough for the gentleman to know that the statement was meant for him.

"What were you guys celebrating?" Clementine inquired further while shifting her body and gaze to be parallel with the gentleman now, a brow cocked upward while a smirk danced mischievously at the corner of her lips.

"I am afraid that I was the main object of the celebration. It couldn't be my actions as, the nature of what I did is classified so those who knew couldn't talk about it in the public space and those who weren't obliged by secrecy wouldn't even understand the layman summary. But I have done a groundbreaking surgery recently, after months of preparation and it had been successful. Can't talk details but with methods like these the medicine is going beyond trying to fix defects and into improving the sensory and mental capacities of human kind. It sounds like sci-fi material... And it sure felt that way when we figured out the patent, prepared the object and led the procedure, but it is real."

An older man by the bar said. His words were soft but spoke about the power of the man, power of his intellect but also physical power contained in that broad, muscular frame. Thaddeus, as that was his name, was definitely blessed with good genes both in mental as well as physical traits. And he obviously was attractive to her. As it seems like a truism to claim her fiancรฉ was her type.
And if she looked closer she would notice some familiarity in his face. As her soon to be husband was similar to that man. And the reason was no mystery either - he was his son.

So, unknowingly, Clementine was just flirting with her father in law.

"Oh but that sounds awfully vain. Point is, I guess the celebration was quite justified, all things considered. And why is a girl like you, sitting alone by the bar and having enough time to inquire about old men and their celebrations? It is no secret you are attractive and could talk with pretty much any other man. I know my son would have loved you. So why pay attention to good old me?"

He was definitely right about that. His son not only would have loved her. He actually did love her.

Back
Top Bottom