Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or F Futa Funtime +NSFW+

Carius Irion

Emperor of Drakir
Welcome! This is a thread based on the random Futa x M or F plots that ping-pong around in my head like an angry hornet.

The vast majority of these plots will be focused on the characters from the show RWBY, I don't expect partners to play them particularly close to their personalities from the show, as I'm more interested in the model rather than the terribly written personalities.

The Incest ideas
The Teacher-Student ideas
The Interracial ideas
The Inter-Species ideas
A. Yang and Ruby explore their Semblances the fun way in the privacy of their home or perhaps in their dorm in Beacon while Weiss and Blake are away.

B. Kali and Blake have some reacquainting to get back to once Blake returns home from Beacon, with the Belladonna matriarch inviting her daughter to bed with her (either can be futa)

C. Weiss, Willow or Winter decide to teach Whitley a lesson on being the annoying little rat he is by putting him in his place as the new family cock-sock.

D. Alternate-Universe where Yang is Glynda's daughter and the pair have some fun in the school all over the place, trying to keep it private to keep Glynda as the Headmistress of the academy while giving her daughter some risky fun.

E. Kali decides to invite the friend of her daughter to share her bed with her for the night, either one can be futa.
E2. Same with the primary version, except it's Willow instead.​
1. Glynda decides to take a struggling student on to help them out, it could be Ruby, Yang, Blake, Neo (Disguised or AU).

2. OC Teacher and OC Student in the academy, with the usual grades or perhaps misdemeanor activity in the school needing to be addressed with either a reward or punishment, depending on partner preference.​
I. Emerald Sustrai gets her hands on one of the Heroine type characters and decides to have some fun with them, either with their consent or dubious consent.

II. Flynt Coal (Either male or Futa version) offers to teach one of the Heroine type characters or even one of the villain types what his semblance can do in bed. (He can split himself into 4 copies of himself).

III. Sienna Khan decides to treat one of her new prisoners or perhaps a rising star in her separate faction of the White Fang to a night they'll likely never forget.

IV. Elm decides she wants to take one of the Atlas students under her wing, the two bond and decide they'd like to fool around with each other.​
Pretty much anything Grimm x Human or Faunus. Or Salem x Human/Faunus. Sue me.​

Very Eagerly looking for people to do an MLP futa plot, it can be male to futa or futa to female.

I am also more than happy to hear any ideas anyone might have.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom