Mx Female Dark & Deprived Plots For The Taking

American Idiot

Planetoid
Before continuing, I want to get some baseline things out of the way. First and foremost, I prefer anime references for our characters. Using irl references crosses a line for me that makes me uncomfortable. I'm looking for a partner that can send out at least 1 response a day, potentially even more. I usually try to write either a strong paragraph or more, and I'd like a partner that can match it with good grammar. Out of character discussion and planning is greatly appreciated, especially since I prefer longer roleplays. Lastly, I typically write in third person for these kinds of plots, so I'd prefer if you did the same. If you're ok with these, please proceed!

Hello! I'm making this thread to cover some main plot ideas that I have. Corruption is a HUGE kink of mine, so it'll be prevalent in pretty much all of my plots. In general, I love character development. So watching a character slowly slip away into lust and depravity, while struggling with all of their might not to, only to eventually succumb to it, is so much fun to me. This, along with other main kinks, will be outlined at the start of the plot idea before getting into the nitty gritty.

Original Plots

Main Kinks - Corruption, Virginity, Cheating, NTR, Curses, BDSM, Master/Pet, Exhibitionism
Setting - Fantasy

What happens when a virgin priestess is cursed with magic that feeds off of sexual pleasure? This roleplay is going to answer that question.

In order to defeat the Demon King, the Goddess blesses two special people. The first is The Hero, a young man born into greatness, the first born of the previous Hero. His power is unmatched by any other mortal, but in exchange, he must abstain from sex until after he has slain the Demon King. Each time he climaxes, he loses a part of the Goddess's blessing, becoming weaker in the process. The second to get blessed by the Goddess is The Priestess, the one chosen to support The Hero, and birth the next Hero when his journey is over. She's trained to abstain from sex, keeping all of her firsts and having no experience in anything sexual or lewd. Both are seen as pillars of society, doted on, fawned over, and supported at every turn.

One day, when exploring the dungeon, The Priestess is cursed with evil magic that requires her to do sexual acts in order to break the curse. However, she can't go to The Hero for help, as he needs to keep his chastity in check as well. He's the only one that can kill the Demon King after all. She endures the curse, hoping it'd eventually fade. But it begins to alter her body. Making her more sensitive and accentuates her feminine traits, making things unbearable for her.

Enter the only other male party member, The Mage. A man who's practically the complete opposite of The Hero. He's a womanizer, a man who's cocky and knows how to get what he wants. A very capable mage that knows all sorts of magic, even some that were previously thought to be lost to time. The reason? He's part demon, a man that's secretly been sent to take down the Hero's party from the inside out.

One night, The Mage approached by The Priestess, asking him for help with this curse. He knows magic better than anyone else in the party, so he should be able to help, right? That's when a deal is struck, where he's to break the sexual curse, but he must follow The Priestess's rules. He must only use his hands, he cannot kiss her, his cock must not touch her, and certain parts of her body are off limits. They begin to meet every night until the curse is broken.

Can The Priestess overcome the curse? Can The Mage break her down and claim her as his own? Will the party crumble or will they succeed over evil?

Fandom Plots

Fandom: Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
Characters: Mai Sakurajima, Shoko Makinohara, Kaede Azusagawa, Rio Futaba, Tomoe Koga, Nodoka Toyohama, Saki Kamisato
Main Kinks: Corruption, Curses, Exhibitionism, Outfit Play, Cosplay
Optional Kinks: Virginity, Cheating, NTR, Incest

Spoilers for the Rascal Does Not Dream series ahead!
This plot is primarily OCxCanon character(s) from the Rascal Does Not Dream series. It could also be Sakuta x Canon charter(s), but if we want to go the darker route it'd be better to go with the OC.

Basically this is going to take advantage of the supernatural phenomena of the "puberty/adolescence syndrome" from the series. Thinks like Mai disappearing, Shoko's multiple ages/identities, Kaede's multiple identities, Rio's clone, Tomoe's time loop, Nodoka's body swap with Mai, etc. Rather than trying to get over these, it'd come down to controlling these and using them to sexually corrupt these characters while exploring fun and interesting fetishes.

If it's an OC that's corrupting these characters, it could be that he wants to steal them away from Sakuta for revenge. If it's Sakuta, it could be that he's getting greedy outside of having Mai. Overall I'm pretty flexible with this idea, since I'd want to brainstorm and go with an order based on what my partner is interested in. Plus the ideas they may bring to the table.

D&D Plots

Fandom: Chainsaw Man
Character: Makima
Main Kinks: Corruption, Level Drain, Harassment, Exhibitionism, BDSM, Domination Loss

Spoilers for Chainsaw Man ahead

This is a D&D plot that focuses on Chainsaw Man, moreso Makima than any story beat. Basically this plot is based on some Doujins where Makima is dominated by sexual pleasure, getting in over her head. The idea is that the more corrupted she gets, the more abilities she loses. So we'd make Makima at max level, and instead of leveling her up, she get's knocked down a peg. So it gets easier for men to dominate her and the shock for her that comes with it. The plot for this is super flexible, mostly a sandbox sexual D&D plot. I'm willing to brainstorm and collaborate more to get something going with this plot.

Please DM me if you're interested in this plot! Really hoping to get this one started. I'll be updating this request thread with more ideas as they come to mind!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom