Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Looking for a GM to walk my character through a fantasy world with no men

I was once just an ordinary noble's son. Sure, I was lazy, often shirked my duties and spent more time chasing physical pleasures than doing anything useful but I respected my family and I respected the people that bowed to them.

That all changed when I mocked the wrong woman, comparing her behind to that of an ox. The travelling merchant turned out to be a powerful witch and for my cruel words, I was banished from the world entirely.

I found myself in the world of Gynlustia, a place where all men had vanished just a few years prior, leaving nothing but dying races of women. Worse still, I had not been placed into a beautiful woodland or an immaculate city. I had been placed into a sprawling temple, an ancient ruin to the gods of sexual deviancy.

I had stopped to rest under a great statue of two of those very gods locked into an act of crude self satisfaction but didn't wish to remain for long. So I continued forward and saw...

Hey so, I'm looking to rp this character as they travel through this grand dungeon of sexual depravity. I'm looking for a GM to walk my character through encounters with goblins, elves, giants, cultists, demons, slimes, traps and monsters of all kinds. I want him to be used, abused, beaten, groped, raped and milked.

Here are some kinks I'm interested in: Rape, monsters, sexual traps, milking, femdom, breast play, hfo, Hypno, horror

Limits: Toilet stuff, ass play,

Back
Top Bottom