Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teen Titans || DC / Marvel / Original

HeartCatch

Star
Hello everyone.
I just got a thread up earlier today to search for partners (and groups) for roleplays, but I figure it may be more appropriate to actually search for and plan a group in this subforum. Cutting right to the chase, it's essentially an idea based arouns vigilante/superheroes, and more closely, something like the Teen Titans.

I recently joined a roleplay (on a separate form) that took the TT gist, but used the basis of some of Marvel and DC's primary hero (and anti-hero & villain) roles and made a new city. Although most of the characters are OCs, some of the villains are canon, and while the roleplay has the general hero plot to work with, we come up with a lot of side plots and storylines.

I think it would be fun to make a group of vigilantes, whether living in one place like the Titans, or some or all of them scattered about the city but crossing paths often and sharing a variety of relationships between them.

If anyone is interested, we can plan out more; Smaller details and some possible subplots.

All genders, etc are welcome. And feel free to inquire here. I hope a small (or even larger) group can be rounded up and we can make a roleplay.

*Also, I'm willing to play multiple characters, mostly sides like an antihero and villain aside from the character I have planned, but it's not necessary of anyone else unless they're eager and willing.

Alrighty, I'm temporarily moving this into this thread for now until I start another thread for it!

• inspiration from things like :

Young Justice (cartoon)

Teen Titans (cartoon)

X-men Evo

Tiger & Bunny

Marvel

DC (comic-verse mostly)

not directly inspired by all them, but have flavorings of the general teen + young adult team from series such as A.T.O.M. | BF5 | Totally Spies | TMNT | etc.
    Even if the focus is on a younger team, they don't need to be the only type of team. (In other words, I'm encouraging people to consider forming an older adult team too.)

I want it to be a mix of slice of life, badass action and some good story and character development. Having drama, romance, sexy times and humor will help make it fullfilling, flesh it out and drive things forward. I also encourage light-heartedness and mature, sometimes darker scenes. (Note, mature does not necessarily mean or equal grimdarkgritty or gore or sex.)

I'm thinking of one or two main hero teams, whether friendly rivals, tense rivals or simply allies. I'm also considering a main arch-rivalry/nemesis group of other young adults, and some other neutral, good and villainous roles to be filled.

Should at least five to seven people show interest, I'll make a profile format and we can go from there. At the least, that number is good enough for the main team and should more interest be drawn, even better. Everyone should feel free to bring in characters at any point in time.

I ask that everyone aims for a good level of literacy (not just decent I tell ya, but good! Damn good!). I won't be a grammar nazi or come down hard on anyone, but I think we all deserve to see/read and get good writing from each other and should present it each other with such a minimum standard. Now, writing that is detailed, flows well and wonderfully illustrates a scene and uses some real prose? That'd be a fantastic and an upper standard (I won't say it'd be the max). I won't turn anyone away (unless it's that bad /grimace), but if you want to join, I'm asking that everyone tries to meet a general standard.

Please note, there will still be rules too, of course. Most of the general stuff, but I will lay them out here, and I expect everyone to follow them. And if anyone tells me that rules are made to be broken, I will tell them that bones are as well. And so are minds, and emotional states and egos, and- yeah. Picture taken, sent and received, I'm sure. ^u^;
    Do not break the rules. And the group will not break you. In Soviet Blue Moon, rules break you! (Or something witty like that.)

So anyway, enough of my pointless rambling and what not.

• name
    alias
    affiliation
    alignment

strengths
    weaknesses
    weapons
    powers/abilities

history
    pasttimes
    dreams

personality

sexual orientation
    love interests
    sexual preferences (and history?)

character note
    author note

So far, one person has shown interest, with a vigilante character and potential villain.
After we get another person, I'll start keeping a list of the characters.

This sounds cool. I'd be willing to play a hero, and perhaps a villain as well, if we need it.

You just made my day.
That's great!
I was talking to the other member, and if you're comfortable with it, then we'll be starting soon.
Did you have any ideas or preferences of the hero you wanted to play?

A bit. I wanted a technopath, someone who can communicate with machines and sense radio waves and such, that would be a sort of comm guy, if they're going to be a team. That cool? If not I can easily come up with something else.

I'm up for it. :)

I have one character that could be a Vigilante. I probably won't include the other one. I guess let me know if you're still looking for people :)

Back
Top Bottom