Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Gay NSFW Hypnosis/mind control rp with my character Edward

Abyssmaluser

Meteorite
Long Term

Desired Genre: action/adventure

Character(s): I'll be using Edward in these RPs

Preferred Partner Character Gender: none/male

Perspective: Any

Desired Reply Length: Just no one liners plz, the more detailed the characters feelings/thoughts are the better.

Desired Kinks:

Corruption, brainwashing, personality rewriting, bdsm, targets being oblivious that anything is amiss, feet/body worship as a sign of dominance, fisting, transformation/statufication, bondage/mummification, objectification, latex, crossdressing in a domination sense like a slutty maid uniform or such, free use, and probably others.

Desired Blacklists: Pretty open so long as no gore, het incest, piss or scat

Plot: Said character will use their specialties to ensnare the Superhero/superpowered/celebrity male of your choice to achieve their stated ends in their sheet. We can further discuss details in DM including further plot/kinks

Time Zone: CTZ (Texas)

Authors Note: All characters are 18+ regardless of canon age. I have a rather long list of settings I've been interested in interacting in like Miraculous Ladybug (for Adrien/Luka) for example so feel free to say you're responding to this post so I can dump the settings I know on you and you can do the same for me and we can work something out. Feel free to tell me if any of my kinks don't work and I'll do the same for you.

Please tell me what character you'll be playing. Please pick what established character (if any) you want to play. I'm also perfectly ok with you playing irl people like Tom Holland if you want to play them. Please pick someone you can play authentically if it's an established character and if not please fill out this sheet! Anything that matches this is fine

Name:

Sexuality:

Kinks:

Special skills/powers/hobbies :

Reference pic :

I'll be using the candle in the pics too.

Back
Top Bottom