Mx Female Forbidden impregnation

Darkcrown

Super-Earth
Hello there

I’m looking to do an rp, with a playful tone yet dark aspect. The big theme I like is a forbidden relationship that might result in an Impregnation.

Here are some pairing examples
Affairs/cheating
Incest
Teacher/student
Dub con pairings

Some story ideas

Daddy/daughter: maybe a daughter decides she wants to get married to a local nobleman. Her father, also a nobleman is jealous and possessive, and decides to ‘teach’ her how a noble man treats a wife.

Angel/demon: There is an event called ‘crowning’. It’s where an angel uses a Cupid’s arrow to allow a demon to feel love for a temporary amount of time. The demon also uses an arrow called Lucifer’s lust of the angel, allowing the angel to feel lust. An angel and demon become addicted to these feelings and explore a relationship with each other.

The lost bet: a partner loses a bet and more money they can afford. To make it up, as a result, they needs to give up their spouse for the weekend. The winner gets to do whatever they want. What happens if the winner doesn’t want to give the spouse back.

If you have any ideas of a forbidden relationship that might result in an Impregnation, I’d love to hear it.

Back
Top Bottom