Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another Request Thread! [Instant hookups!]

Anna

Star
I don't have the energy to create a massive request thread with details that most people won't read!
I don't blame them. Who wants to read a wall of text before finding out if you even vibe with a person or not?
So, this is going to be really brief, but feel free to reach out to me with any questions!

> On ghosting: I absolutely do not mind if you 'ghost' me. We are adults. We have lives. If something comes up or you just get bored,
feel free to leave me on read and move on with whatever you gatta do! If you wanna come back in a week, a month, or even a year,
I'll be around! Probably!

> DO NOT POKE ME for a reply! I hate nothing more than being hounded for a response. We can chat and stuff like that ooc,
and if you want to know where a reply is if you feel it's been an adequate amount of time, just ask! But don't expect me to reply consistently.
Some days, I can reply multiple times a day, back to back. Some days, I can reply once. Some days, I can't reply at all. It's life!

> I'd prefer to write here on-site, and if we get along and feel like we may want to write long-term, we can move to Discord if you want!

> What I want: I want stories that involve instant hookups! This is insanely broad, I know. :3 I can't say I have any one specific craving, so
have a look at my F-list (linked below) and message me about whatever kinks you like from there! We can then build a fun story around our shared interests!

F-LIST
Thanks for reading!

Back
Top Bottom