Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

JamesWeatherford

Down to earth, shooting for the moon
About Me...

Greetings, Fellow RPers!

A Decade of Adventure

For nearly 10 years, I've roamed BlueMoon with joy in my heart and stories in my mind. Now, I seek new partners for long-term (or short/medium, if the tale demands) adventures!

An Enthusiastic Storyteller

I'm an open-minded individual brimming with enthusiasm for new ideas and creative brainstorming sessions. Let's weave tales together and explore the uncharted territories of our imaginations!

Join the Adventure

This request thread is fresh and evolving, but don't hesitate to drop me a message. Together, let's embark on a journey through the vast landscapes of our imagination!

Looking forward to our RP rendezvous!

Preferred RP Locations:✔ PMs✔ Discord✔ Threads

My Avg. Post Frequency: Usually once a day, sometimes more, sometimes lessMy Writing Style: 3rd person
My Avg. Post Length: 1-6 paragraphs, depending on the previous reply and what the scene demandsMy Time Zone: CET (UTC+1)
OOC Wanted and Expected?: Yes!Preferred Plot to Smut Ratio: Doesn't really matter to me, and it really depends on the story. If you really want to know, I generally enjoy something along the lines of 70/30

Writing Partner Expectations:

Open Communication and Collaboration

I value open communication and collaborative brainstorming sessions outside of our roleplay. Let's exchange ideas, discuss plans, and craft our narrative together through engaging OOC chats.

Language and Writing Style

While I'm not a native English speaker myself, I appreciate partners who can write fluently enough to maintain the flow of our story. A solid grasp of grammar is important, but perfection isn't necessary—we're here to enjoy the journey, after all!

Creative Expression

I delight in partners who can paint vivid pictures with their words. Aim for at least one paragraph per response to keep the story moving forward and immerse ourselves in the world we're creating together.

Sharing Inspirations

Feel free to enhance our storytelling experience by sharing images or references that inspire you. Visual aids can breathe life into our characters and settings, adding depth and richness to our collaborative tale.

Above all, let's foster an atmosphere of positivity and creativity as we embark on our RP adventure together!

My Cravings, Kinks, and Limits:
Kinks I Crave!
Kinks I Like
My Limits
Pregnancy/Breeding/Impregnation​
Incest​
Watersports​
Age play​
Scat​
Slice of life​
Anything too rought​

The above table is just what I had in mind at the moment of writing or updating this thread. Anything you might have as an idea doesn't have to contain any/all of my cravings or likes, I really am open and I would rather talk about it with you !

If you want to see more, you can find my F-List here but keep in mind that it isn't up to date, and that I'd rather you message me with your ideas that just walk away with a potential amazing story !

Pairing ideas:
For these pairings, MC is in bold if I have a preference.

These can be short or long term ideas. I'll add more as they come

Original Stories:

Researcher x Test Subject
Test Subject x Test Subject
Human x Alien​
Student x Professor/Teacher
Father
x Daughter
Siblings/Step Siblings
Werewolf x Human/Hunter
Mermaid x Human
Android x Human
Fae x Human

Any slice of life paring really

Plot Ideas:

- What are you doing inside me ? (Best Friends or B/S) The main characters are play fighting with each other, maybe wrestling or playing the pool and suddenly something happens that neither of them had expected. The rest is to be determined...

- OMG, I didn't recognize you ! (Best Friends or B/S) Our characters find themselves at a party together. It's a disguised party, so they don't recognize each other. Maybe because they have been separated for a long time, and haven't seen each other since/lost touch. They end up flirting with each other and end up having sex. Either during the sex, after, or a day or two later, they see each other again and realize that they've slept together once they remember the party and who the other was.​

- Oh, that was you last night...: The main characters meet in a club or vacation and feel a match. They hook up, have sex and then life continues as normal, until the next day/week/month where they realize that the other is their boss/professor/teacher/something else. (This one isn't fully fleshed out)

- Rebuilding the world: In a post apocalyptic world where the world's population has dropped by 99%, the human race is at risk of going extinct. When young adults reach a certain age (to be determined), they are assigned to another human for mass reproduction.
This story builds on the idea that YC and MC will be complete strangers and are "forced" to breed.

- A brand new world: Humans have finally colonized a new planet. It has been a while coming, but it won't be for another X years until other humans can join the new colony on the planet. First objective given by Central Command: Build up the colony population. Any means necessary, possible inbreeding

- Last male on earth (almost): A sickness has spread has killed almost all the human males on earth. This is a story about reproduction (ideally making new males ?) but also protection, because women are searching for men to save the species.

I am craving a story containing a pregnancy with as many details as possible, from conception to growth until birth!! If you have anything like that, message me IMMEDIATELY

This is not a complete list and I would love to hear your thoughts on any idea you might have! :)

Anything Else...
Do not hesitate to message me ! I don't bite and I would LOVE to discuss a medium to long term roleplay idea with you ! I am really open and communicative so I will always let you know if something is wrong or if I am not feeling something, and I want my OCC to be an open book where anything is posssible !​

Also available to DM/GM for DnD 5e ! / CYOA

Hit me up here ~!

Template made by the awesome @CobaltBlue!​

Last edited:
Bump ~ Still looking for more partners ! Added more plots and pairing ideas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom