Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female [NSFW] My Bimbo Academia - A Tale of Busty, Bouncy & Brainless Heroes~

Martii

Super-Earth

6yxkcoqz3z7.jpg
k46acegq6m7.png
my2pc23zdq7.jpg
k46acn8kpx7.jpg

"Oh, Deku-San! I never knew I was such a stupid slut~! And.. And did my tits get EVEN bigger?! That's okay, they look perfect like this! *giggle* Don't they? I feel like I've been thinking less lately as well. I could've never imagined it would feel THIS amazing to just shut off my brain. What's that, Deku-San? You're right, I have become a dumb little bimbo fuck-bunny! And I SHOULD just open my mouth for your big juicy python, that's all I'm truly good for... I can't wait until you Detroit Smash this pussy, Deku-San~!"

Aphro-D was only a low level villain, but through a chance encounter with a hero-in-training, enrolled in the prestigious U.A., she will make an everlasting mark upon society...

Even within a world full of all sorts of quirks, hers was unique. It spread like a raging virus, taking a hold onto everyone it comes into contact with. Being affected with Bimbofication truly affected a person; mind, body and soul. It becomes nearly impossible to keep working as a hero, because none of it matters anymore. Every single time they give into their newfound desires, they make more progress within the stages of the transformation, until they are merely a voluptuous shell with an uncontrollable bimbo hidden inside. Only tiny tidbits of their old self shine through the new insatiable persona, and satisfying their own burning needs soon becomes the only thing on their dumbed-down minds. And as, within the walls of their academy, the girls of class 1-A start getting infected, there is no way of saying just how the world might change forever...

Just like the villainess herself, the 'victims' of Bimbofication are characterized by enormous tits which expanded beyond their natural size. Phat asses which might cushion the powerful bodies clapping into them from behind, exactly what they desire as much. Their hair grows out and becomes wilder. Lipstick, eyeshadow and nail paint appear out of nowhere, and stick permanently. They become the perfect fuckdolls, with a lust-clouded mind to match. Whatever goals and aspirations they might have had beforehand, it gets taken over by just one thing - to be the best sluts they can possibly be. To cum as much and as hard as humanly possible. And given they are practically super-human...

It goes beyond the female gender, too. Men can be affected by the quirk as well, and spread it further along. Their perverted side gets shamelessly activated, dumbed down to only think with their enlarge penises. They become studs, himbos, Daddies.

And so, when the U.A. student arrives back to the dormitories, she finds an incredible urge to cum. No matter what. Despite her will-power, she gives in - and the neediness only becomes stronger from there, barely aware of how her mind and body are shaped after her fortunate encounter with Aphro-D. The villain might be thrown in prison, quickly turned into a Bimbo Paradise, but her Bimbofication rises to great powers, mixed with all of the most powerful heroes (and their mighty quirks) in the world...

Hi there! Today, I'm looking for a story based around bimbofication - and a whole lot of other kinks - to play out in the wonderful setting of My Hero Academia! Any details can be discussed, but feel free to check out my other threads to get a good idea about me as a writer. Either way, reach out if you are interested in a premise like this! I might update this later on, to add some specific kinks I'd like to explore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom