Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴜꜱᴛ: ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴛᴡɪɴᴇᴅ

Lady Jace Beleren

Ugh, Susan...
Currently looking! Hunting for Dubcon!

Salutations! Good to be back on the air!

I'm Jace and I'm here to discuss the implications of my title. But, there are some things I want to address right out the gate, some make-or-breaks that people will like to have cleared up.

- I am only taking a partner for PM rp at the moment.
- You read that right. Partner. I am looking for a single person. If you catch my interest, but my dance card is full, I might reach out if things don't work out. I will let you know if you have my interest even if I don't have room for another rp.
- I am very picky about writing partners and very flexible otherwise. Interests, wants, needs, fetishes, bring them up. I will never judge.
- I am happily taken and even happier to make friends. Feel free to be chatty in your messages.
- My request threads are terrible and formatting is not my talent.

The meat, pun intended:

Looking to play something with a bit of a darker tone to it, with a good amount of smut and a clear dom and sub dynamic.

---

My only current specific plot craving is filled, but I am open to any suggestions, aiming more for a darker theme with dubcon and power dynamics involved. Never be shy to just try and message me. Shaming and even humiliation is a big plus.

Details:

I write in third person and my average post size is varied, but you should expect at least 400 words. I won't give you a minimum. My style and typical length of post are available for public perusal at your leisure.

Back to the topic of my title. I find romance and attraction to be inseparable from sex. That is how I am wired, and I understand not everyone is the same. I like to have fairly regular smut in my stories. There is no hard and fast rule, romance and smut will be important. The secret password is Butterscotch. Include this or be ignored for not reading. It is hard to explain it without laying out a whole thesis on my feelings and sexuality that I am certain you don't need. So, to make my point, I would like our characters to fuck and do it regularly.

I really and truly wish to be flexible for whoever happens to be interested, so I will lay out things that I truly love and my hard No's. None of the things I love are mandatory. Hard No's are just that.

Preferences:

-Not playing overly muscular men. I am happy to be a fit and athletic guy. I do not care for "Hollywood" muscles that only exist in the gym. I do also enjoy playing a more slim and even slightly "feminine" male if that is something you like.
- Well-endowed, but realistic, men.
- Openness to anal. YC would be the receiving one unless you are interested in reciprocating.
- Light pain like biting, scratching, spanking, soft choking. This can go further if it is something you like.

No:

Bathroom things, blood (vampire rp exceptions), race play, feet play, maiming, extreme bondage.

If it isn't on the list, you can just ask. At worst, I say no.

---

I hope that this thread is not too demanding or snobby! I do my best to be considerate and friendly. I just want to be honest so we can all have a good time here.

Feel free to fire me a PM if you are interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom