Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Overwatch Snowbunnies.

Hello everyone. I recognize that I am looking for a particular niche, but I hope you understand that what I will be expressing here is what I am currently craving.

I recently came across a series of images that I couldn't help but enjoy. It was art of many of the overwatch female characters enjoying some BBC and I'm not talking about the news station. I'm sorry for the bad joke but it was right there.

So what I'm exactly looking for is sort of an anthology story that would connect a series of events together. What are those events you might be asking? Why the capture and breaking down of many overwatch beauties until they care for nothing else but pleasing their new heavily melanated masters. I understand that this is perhaps a niche thing but hope springs eternal.

Here is a list of my kinks. I am definitely going to be looking for someone who can write some more of the extreme stuff. Note: non con into mind break is a heavy craving for this request so I will be asking about it.

In the meantime here is some guided imagery that inspired this thread and if your interested maybe inspires you as well.

Back
Top Bottom