Mx Female A Puzzle To Crack (Long Term Social Puzzle RP)

American Idiot

Planetoid
I have a particular craving that I'm hoping that someone here would be able to help me with. I'm not expecting anyone to, since I know how rare "Game Master" types are hard to come by (trust me, I know since I am one). But I figured it would be worth a shot.

This idea is primarily inspired by games like Succubus Prison and Peep Dorm Manager. Sorta like a social puzzle game. I love trying to wrack my head around puzzles and working for what I want, with the prizes being different women. Each one would have their own personality, schedules, likes, dislikes, social circles, and requirements to get close with them. So I would prefer to work with a partner that is into making different characters and would like to try roleplaying different personalities. The more flexible the better.

Kinks and references for the girls can be discussed. Even if I won't know much about them, I do want the references and tropes for the girls to be characters that I find attractive, otherwise I won't feel the need to pursue them. I'm also super flexible with kinks, and would prefer my partner to also be flexible with them. I enjoy most fetishes and kinks!

As for setting, I'm thinking something modern, since it has set rules that makes it easy to understand and there aren't any leaps or bounds in logic.

If there is anyone out there that would like to collaborate on something like this, someone that loves making characters and interesting puzzles, I would be over the moon. Please feel free to DM me and we can get to brainstorming! (Note: this doesn't have to be done on here. I roleplay a lot on Discord as well, so we can always roleplay there for organization purposes)

Back
Top Bottom