Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F A Thread of Unorthodox Romance (Craving Shy Guys, Mostly FemDom)

Bonnie-Kay

Moon
I've been struggling lately with my lighter cravings so I'm once again on the look-out. I mostly play strong girls, most definitely mentally & maybe physically. I adore working with short shy guys when it comes to who MC is against. As for kinks & such, I'm looking for more story & fuzz than smut, although there'll certainly still be plenty of it. I really am into a lot of themes, so it'll be easier to list my limits & leave kinks up for discussion.

Limits
- Animal Abuse
- Mind Control
- Anything against Site-Rules
- Bimbofication

Outside of these, I'm very happy to discuss anything & everything from light to extreme. I have a few plot bunnies below that I'd be happy to take from.

Android x Creator

A shy, introverted & very submissive man is a genius, working alongside others on the first bath of synthetic humans. Of course though, no one knows of his secret side-project, using company equipment to make something of his own, that being the perfect girlfriend. Despite the strange implications, he's genuinely a lovely man, he simply sees this as a much better method than fumbling it out in public. That being said, complications might arise as the AI he installed is learning at a rapid rate compared to what he hypothesised. Mostly taking inspiration from Sophia of Persona & Alisa of Tekken for MC.

Dominatrix x Older man / Small Sub x Large Dom

In his forties, divorced from a very vanilla marriage & truly by himself, a man finally succumbs to something he's always wanted to do. That is, living his sexual fantasies. He goes to a Dominatrix for that, a young & gorgeous girl who's beyond professional. Strangely though, something sparks from what should've been a one-time deal.

Fantasy

I love writing as a lot of mythical creatures, in either an Isekai setting or an outright Fantasy one. Fairy, Giantess, Amazon, Elf, Demoness, these are my favourites.

I'll be adding more plot bunnies soon, hopefully. Until then, please do poke me if you think we could make something that we'd both enjoy.

B x

Back
Top Bottom