Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ᴄʜᴏᴋᴇʜᴏʟᴅ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She was going insane, almost literally, and soon her walls clamped dkwn hard around him again as she let out a weak scream of delight.

He arched hard, she felt him pulse and throb deeper inside of her than she thought possible. “Th-Thank you, thank you so much~~” he slurred in her ear before kissing her neck up and down again.

She was dizzy, her body shaking hard against him, "Uh...Of course...my love...~" What he was thanking her for, she didn't really know, but she was happy he was happy.

He panted, a shudder shooting down his spine. He was throbbing harder, and more frequently than before. Was he experiencing the same feeling as her?

He moaned lowly at her touch. “S-Synne, your touch makes my b-blood boil~~” he slurred out. “I-I’m..-!”

She whined and did it again, her nails grazing his scalp gently, "I'm ready for you, Tadgh...~" She whispered in his ear.

He arched hard and howled out some loud, bestial sound of pure bliss as he erupted inside her, his vision tunneling as he held her tight against his burning flesh. “S-Synne, I love you~~!!!” He cried as he climaxed.

She grunted when he slammed into her, letting out a weak noise when he held her against him, "I-I love you, too, Tadgh...~!!"

“G..God.. I love you.. a-and I’m so happy you’re finally mine..” he said lowly, kissing her forehead, then her.

Back
Top Bottom