Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB My Hero Fandom Craving! (Looking for Ships! NSFW)

TheOtherGlove

Super-Earth
Greetings all residents of BlueMoon! I have officially survived half of my College Spring Semester! In celebration of this I want to get back into rping more fervently, especially so during Spring Break!!!

I am looking for Fandom Rps! However I am looking for MHA specifically and I have a few ships in mind that I'd love to use! It'll be a bit barebones, but feel free to ask me about other pairings! (It may look like I have a bias for characters... And that's cause I do.) I also do have other ships in mind so do feel free to ask! Especially about potential stories for each ship!

OchaHimi

OchaMina

Ochako x Tsuyu

Ochako x Momo

Mina x Jirou

Mina x Momo

Momo x Jirou

Rumi(Miruko) x Ryuko

Miruko x Lady Nagant

Miruko x Midnight

Midnight x Mount Lady

Ships I'd like, but don't expect to get.

Ochako x Mitsuki

3somes/Harems - This is basically something I never expect to get messaged for, but... I figured I'd put it here anyway! I have a few ideas for it, but the most common one is following one of the canon girls' lives as they navigate newly being graduated from U.A. and the life of a pro heroine, but... they have a cock! I do have other ideas, but please message me if you want to know them as I don't want to make this thread needlessly long! Though... I will mention one includes an All for One quirk!

Back
Top Bottom