Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fun Vocaloid Prompts! Willing to Double up! (NSFW)

Loom

Planetoid
Hello there! I make it no secret I'm allways up for Vocaloid RPs but I figured to make a dedicated thread. In exchange for indulging in one of these niche ideas, I'm willing to do a separate RP of your choosing.

I will give at least 1-3 meaty paragraphs but there might be more depending on what my partner is putting out. I'm looking for roughly the same but I'm flexible.

Limits, bathroom stuff, gore, vore,

Favorite kinks orgies, corruption, transformation, inhuman amounts of cum! None of them are required however, just my highlights.

Below is a handful of ideas with pictures attached. All images are NSFW. Feel free to shoot me a message if you have an idea for a Vocaloid RP.

I would love to split the Vocaloid cast as we play through a demonic virus that corrupts everyone in wonderfully lewd ways

I would love to use this story as a base for an RP. There are lots of different directions we can go if you're willing to play this oversexed Miku!

I love all the Pokemon Miku Crossover designs and I would love to do somthing with them. All the ones released can be found here.

5981743 - Miku_Hatsune Project_Voltage ThiccWithaQ Vocaloid.png
6013465 - Miku_Hatsune Project_Voltage ThiccWithaQ Vocaloid.png
5978889 - AngelicSavior1 crossover Miku_Hatsune Obstagoon Porkyman Project_Voltage Vocaloid.jpg
5982969 - Kinkymation Miku_Hatsune Project_Voltage Vocaloid.png

Will add more soon! If you have any questions or a Vocaloid scenario of your own please don't hesitate to message me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom