Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Enemies to Lovers Fandom RP with original characters

Raina Reader

Dovely Lemoness
I am looking for an enemies-to-lovers romantic plot with smut preferably on the low end.

When I say Fandom RP with original characters I mean I am mostly looking to play within the world of one of these fandoms where we can play characters who would be unlikely to fall in love based on their affiliations. I also don't mind a little orientation play where a character may not even have considered being into women until it happens later in the story. As for the Fandom worlds I will leave a short list with maybe one or two ideas attached.

World of Warcraft - Azeroth (craving this one)

For this I have a couple ideas, the most straightforward idea would be one character from the alliance and the other from the horde. I also have an idea where a character on the alliance like a night elf is captured and brainwashed into serving the horde.

Critical Role - Exandria / Wildemount

If you're familiar with Critical Role's Second Campaign then you'd know about Wildemount and the conflict between the Dwendalian Empire and the Krynn Dynasty. Hatching a plot involving a character from each turning from enemies to lovers would be something I would be interested in.

Elden Ring - The lands between

If you're familiar enough with the lore I think there's a few warring factions that lend them selves to this idea. I'd prefer maybe if there were some more active settlements within the land's between however because the world is pretty empty otherwise. This is something we could plot out.

Mass Effect

Preferably this would take place pre-reapers and there are a lot of factions and races that lend themselves to the enemies to lovers trope i think we could play off of.

--

If playing in any of these worlds interests you, send me a message and we can plan things discuss things we would want and go from there. Also I prefer to play on threads or PM's.

Back
Top Bottom