Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CS] || Fake it all like Hollywood ||

Character Sheet

Krasnaya

Π― Π‘Π°Π±Π° Π―Π³Π°, ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²Π°Ρ€ΠΈΠ»?
71974f184004d3ef49e90228aa6383b4.jpg

β–ˆ LORENA, b e n e d i t t i

• "Diamond rings and Chevrolets
    No more tears and no regrets
    Time to lay the man to rest"

nel nome del Padre, del Figlio e dello Spirito Santo, amen

Giovanni said:
    The summer room in Sicily was a small piece of heaven where last remnants of Lorena's happiness rested. Bright rays of sunshine illuminated her red hair like gold. Her full cheeks were rosy and soft, smile never breaking from her face. Her and Veronica were like two angels in embroidered white dresses. Lorena's long hair was braided by motherly gentle hands, while those little, delicate and clumsy hands tried to make her very first flower crown. The glass doors of the garden were fully open, letting in the warmth and song of the birds. Veronica tended to the garden like God tended to Eden... And Lorena ran towards me with her imperfect flower crown of daises, jumping with excitement that she finally managed to make them stick in place. I picked her up in my arms like a small piece of my world, to let her crown me, while Veronica laugh of joy and endearment were like a hymn of peace in my violent world. But now its nothing but bleak silence, with that little world that once crowned me with that messy bundle of flowers - expression empty and pale, lips nothing but a flat line and eyes dark and hating, her long luscious hair cut into short locks ruined by the pouring rain. Veronica's golden cross hung around her neck on exposed pale skin, stained with her blood as if to mock the fate that may befall me

Sometimes angels are not adorn in white. Sometimes they wear the night and point the gun to your head - their own maker.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━​

d5020a915ddb273dd6b5147934a1fd94f789e814.gif
  • jQV8Iit.png

N a m e: Lorena Beneditti
    Nicknames: Medusa, Princessa (deragotary)
    A g e: 22/24
    H a i r: Longer bob, always styled in old fashioned locks, natural redhead
    E y e s: Almond shaped, bright hazel color. If one didn't pay much attention to her expression, there could be recognized softness and warmth in her gaze
    H e i g h t: 5'6''
    A t t i r e: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
    Identifiers & other: Chainsmoker, often has gloves with her that are either made of lace, velvet, leather or other, will be often seen in company with her Doberman Malena which has been trained to be aggressively protective.
    B o d y: Pale complexion. Gracious stature, long legs, thin waist and plump behind, upper parts won't disappoint, but her hind has more to show.

Ability: Excellent driver and skilled with firearms
    O t h e r: Plays a piano and secretly enjoys to sing

xB1iwxq.jpeg
TNt76Of.jpeg
MkUcF1f.jpeg
Dh2JWgT.jpeg
gFlEFuZ.jpeg
ShOmUb5.jpeg
6XEMpmn.jpeg
a7M95Ss.jpeg
uCkhKal.jpeg
hPhd8bW.jpeg