Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for something? Yosho might have it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshomika

Moon
Okay, I've thought about it and while I normally do Anime and video game shit, I'm just in the mood for some real life activities and interaction. I want my RP to focus on the characters, not the plot.

Fuck romance... I want sex. Don't like it, find someone else. And yes, there can be a plot... but mainly what I'm after is some hard-core writing.

Here's the type of things I'm looking for. It's not all inclusive, if you have an idea (it doesn't matter what it is!) PLEASE tell me! Bold indicates I'd rather play that character, however I can play the other should you wish to play them (you'll have to bring the plot to steal it from me. Just like any girl, I need something shiny to distract me). Italics mean I REALLY want to do it.

School - For school settings, all I need is a setting. Plots are pretty inconsequential to a school setting.
Classes - Normally Teacher fixations, but can be students
Cafe/Club to Dorm
Study Hall

Real Life
Kidnapper/Kidnappee
Animal/Human <--- SOMEONE PICK THIS! I'm looking for wolves or panthers in specific!
Animal/Animal - FUR! If you need explanation, I don't want it from you!
Internet Cafe
Boss/Employee
[strike]Brother/Sister[/strike] - I have enough thanks!
Father/Daughter
Best Friends

Limits

I have few limits when it comes to roleplaying. As long as you're creative and controlled with it, I'm game. I'm not going to let you tie me down, cut me open and rip my guts out and used like a toilet, but anything short of that can be discussed. Oh, and just as a note.... the five paragraph posts are getting old. I'm making three before I get bored. So keep that in mind. Don't get me wrong, I"m an author... but not all the time.

Wants
Rape & Bestiality

I dunno why, I just do...

What about a dragon warrior taking a priestess for his pleasure and forcing her to carry his brood. They don't have to fall in love but maybe later on they do have to enjoy each others company. Is that ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom