Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any What would you write? (NSFW or SFW)

Black-Diamond

Meteorite
Hello hello.~ I will edit this format at a later date - my hands have been acting up quite a bit lately.

I'm open to roleplay! Ive been roleplaying for over a decade, and despite my hands, its some way of being able to write, which I love. Imquite open to anything. I prefer roleplaying females but can do males for storys sake just not for nsfw. I also dont roleplay futas or dommy mommys. I will be a cis female sub, but i am A-ok roleplaying with anyone of any gender or identity! I am just less experienced with females. I am only looking for one on one partners if its nsfw, im open to multiple parties if it is sfw. If you REALLY wish to do multiple parties nsfw with me, please dm and we will discuss -just know im heavily against being open to fmf.
I send lengthy detailed replies (500+,usually, unless both parties require something quick) so excpect some detail as well in return. Im not gonna shoot you in the foot if i write 500+ and you follow up with 400+, i just want to see some effort. 💜

I absolutely love learning about new things, whether it be a new game/show and the lore required to insert into the story, or listening to you explain it so I don't spend the next few days going down a rabbit hole watching the incorrect videos while working.~ I am very open and eager.
My only caveat to 'anything' is I don't do characters that exist. I find that ruins how immersed I am, and feels very one-sided for a roleplay as my past experience has only been a single person doing a specific character and not both. Either way, it is not something I am comfortable doing. (i.e. Megan Fox, Mikasa Ackerman, Tsunade, Asuna, Emma Watson, etc.) I only will do new OC's or characters (or OC's either party has made before but is reusing for a specific rp.)
Things do not have to be NSFW, and I prefer things stay either NSFW or SFW and don't interchange unless we discuss a specific instance for a short snippet.
I am a visual learner over description when it comes to characters so reference images help immensely, as what you describe might be the something I envision entirely different than what you had imagined. I don't wish to ruin the experience or immersiveness.
For genres or categories I have done or have interest in: romance, slice of life, sci-fi, apocalyptic, modern future, 'renaissance', isekai, fantasy, self-inserts, masked, enemies to lovers, etc. For any others feel free to ask.
For shows I am open to doing: Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Various Anime, Halo, Final Fantasy, Marvel/DC, Dune, Cookie Run Kingdom, Genshin Impact, Honkai Star Rail, Stardew Valley, Hollow Knight, MLP:FiM, Trolls, Disneyuniverse, Dead By Daylight, Destiny, Starbound, Darksouls/Bloodbourne, Ghibli universe, Steven Universe, Nimona, WolfWalkers, Avatar, ATTLA, HTTYD, and many more. Feel free to ask, I don't have the greatest memory.

Anything I'm looking for right now specifically? Im open for sfw or nsfw, any genre or show. Right now i prefer soft or some romance with some fantasy sprinkled in - don't currently have the energy for anything dark.

F-list: F-list - Warning

I prefer to use Discord as its what I'm used to and will probably make my replies faster but if you refuse to use it and prefer here that works too. I am also ok roleplaying with public threads, just a tad shy to do so. If you would like past rp examples, just ask!

If you have anyquestions or are interested, feel free to ask or dm! Dms are open. However, if all i receive is ‘hi’ or ‘hey wanna rp’ you will be ignored.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom