Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Lets explore feminization together!

atlthrow1

Planetoid
Feminization is one of those kinks that I personally can't get enough of. I just love the idea of feminine guys who are already questioning their masculinity transitioning (consensually or not) into perfectly feminine fucktoys for their dominant - regardless of gender. I also find that it works so perfectly well with other taboo scenarios that I also love to explore, such as incest, kidnapping, raceplay, etc...

Although I normally seek partners from the submissive perspective in roleplays, today I'm looking for anyone who's interested in the kink and would like to come up with an interesting and perverted roleplay involving it. I don't mind playing characters of either gender or multiple characters within reason. Some of my favorite kinks to pair with it include those mentioned above, so any ideas involving family or racially diverse pairings will definitely catch my attention! Cuckolding is another popular one to combine, and I'm definitely down to play that out as well!

My natural reflex is to mostly play submissive characters, but I'm more than happy to play as a dom/doms for the proper RP/partner.

Here's a short idea/writing sample:

My eyes widened in a perverse mixture of fear and pleasure as I felt the tightness of my girlfriend's lace panties against the soft skin of my nether regions, hands securely tied behind my back by a rope that you'd brought with you from your job. The nipple tassels completed my humiliation as I bit my lower lip hard and peered across the room. My eyes were locked on your huge, veiny cock, rubbing tantalizingly against my girlfriend's swollen pussy lips. She moans in excitement despite the fact that you hadn't given her any choice in the matter. It's just too fucking hot to stop. My much smaller cock is erect and pressing against her panties, making a little wet spot. The cruel look on your face making it all the worse - and better - for my poor fragile psyche that you're about to dismantle. The moment that your big cock thrusts inside of her and makes her moan in a mixture of pleasure and pain, my little clitty can hardly take it. It starts to spurt ropes of warm cum onto the lace panties. You look across the room at me and smile cruelly. "What a pathetic little bitch..."

DM me your ideas!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom