Mx Female β„€π•–π•Ÿπ•π•–π•€π•€π•ƒπ• π•§π•–

characters-from-zenless-zone-zero.jpg

If it hasn't been obvious, I have been playing the new gacha game with pretty visuals, and S-Rank Character design, now I must scratch the itch of pairing up people who should of been making out with eachother.

Info of this writer; 10+ years of writing with many stories between countless writing partners.
Frequent poster with some breaks of a week or two at a time.
Friendly OOC chatter, but can't always focus on it.

Groundrules:
1. Busy life, busy schedule. When I have he time I will post frequently on the daily, but there are going to be lengths of time, a week at most where I need to keep my nose to the grindstone and won't be able to write. Feel free to poke, but don't go hounding me or you will lose my attention. Vice versa, if you lost interest I'm not going to hound you, but you will miss out on the story.
2. I don't expect anyone to play by play exact character behavior, but at least be knowledgable of who their playing and the setting.
3. If you cross any boundaries with my no's or are overly abbrassive in ooc or IC without discussion we won't be writing together for long.
4. I require someone who is able to give multi-para to novella in length, I will match my partner as much as I can but I need stuff to work with.

Ons/Offs/Limits: These are focused for the stories in play.

Kissing
Groping
Play talk
Teasing
Spanking
Hair pulling
Rough sex
Soft Sex
Passionate Sex
Facefucking

Abuse
Death
Bathroom Kinks
Furries
Underage characters

Pairing Interests
Wise the Proxy and his Agents
Not so much as a singular pairing, but keenly interested in playing in an open roleplay where my writing partner writes as whatever agent they want at the time, intention being that the agents fall for Wise through his caring behavior, but also the flirting that goes between proxy and agent during missions or encounters out in the city which can either be switch dynamics, sub or domme depending on the coupling, mainly interested in these agents for Wise;
Ellen Joe
Grace Howard
Nicole Demara
Alexandrina Sebastiane
Zhu Yaun
Nekomiya Mana

The Rat and the Cat
Enemies to lovers? Playful banter and sexual tension? Yes please. Ever since the both came to the scene I have been fiending to play in a duo plot with the two, have our own version of events of the two's back and forths and steamy ends to some of their chases. Looking for someone who feels like they can play dom or switch in this dynamic.

Last edited:
Finished up simple plotlines, trying not to give entire paragraph descriptions to allow others to modify and present their own ideas if they wish. Hope to hear from my other like-minded flowers~

Back
Top Bottom