Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mr Neo's Call For Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Neo

Planetoid
Please try to make a good first impression when contacting me.

Well, Here we go. I know I like to save all my detailed work for the roleplay itself, so the request thread will be written rather simply. I'm looking for a female roleplayer who is willing to roleplay with me. Redundant, I know, but there it is. To sweeten the deal a bit though, here's some of that aforementioned detail:

Literacy is a must. And if literacy is not one of your strong points, at least make it English. This is my primary language as well as, if memory serves, the primary language of the site.

Articulation and a creative writing style are very much welcomed. Things like these tend to push the boundaries of what is real and what isn't for some people, so I know how folks can get lost in their worlds when they type. It's like....wait where am I? See?! It just happened there!

I tend to try to match the length my partner gives me. Under normal circumstances, though, I tend to write about two paragraphs per response. Enough to give you a response as well as an allowance for some creativity on your part. And yet if I'm faced with a partner who can write the length of The Odyssey, expect me to attempt to throw The Illiad back at you. I'm too lazy to see if that was an appropriate comparison, so if I'm horribly mistaken, please don't hesitate to flame me.

My likes are up next and, by all means, these are not all of them. Trust me on this one. The list that follows is merely roleplays I've done in the past and have a decent amount of experience with. Again, this is not all I've done or all I like, so please ask me if there's something you wish to do but do not see. For clarity's sake, all of my "Definitely yes!" scenarios will be posted like so. My "I love this plot" scenarios will be posted like so. All of my "I like this plot" scenarios will be posted like so. And anything that you'll need to convince me on will be posted normally.

Okay, good, on we go!
Random Encounter
Anything involving vampires, werewolves, or the likes thereof
Fantasy
Experiment x Experiment
Anything involving elemental manipulation
Master x Slave
Student x Student
Brother x Sister

Settings and character use is a topic which I'm not as flexible with. I will not, under any circumstances, roleplay with some one who roleplays primarily with an already established character (ex. Captain Ahab, or Edward Cullen). If you'd like to use original characters in a preexisting universe, fictional or otherwise then that is completely fine.

I'm sorry. I prefer using either a character of my own creation, or myself. I see no point in using an already known character.

Never will I ever do any of the following
Rape
Scat
Gore
Vore

Well, here you go. I kinda went overboard on this, but I think it works well enough. Enjoy, and I hope to hear from.....well.....anyone soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom