Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Tastes/Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Gray

Moon
Dorian's Roleplay Requests

General info about me:

First off I should begin by stating I am a heterosexual male and will most likely play just those types of characters in my roles, but in stating that I will also add that if the need arises I am also willing to play multiple characters. In doing so however I find it much more convenient to limit the overall interaction down to two main individual characters/toons and giving others 'bit parts'.

I mostly gravitate around a medium length to long term plot line system. Not that I want full bios on your characters history or any such nonsense but I would like for them to have more personality than hair color, height, weight, and breast size. In fact, I absolutely adore finding out more about them as we go along together. Letting them grow and change as a plot progresses. I know...I know.. It's not every ones cup of tea, but it's my feelings on the matter.

Now with the growing question/trend of behavior leaning towards needing to know what preferences I have in the areas of B/D or S/M? I lean heavily towards the dominant end of the spectrum. Can also be as neutral as your run of the mill kind of fellow. Submissive I am not quite as good as playing though if the role calls for a bit of spinelessness or groveling I can do it (reluctantly). In that same vein I guess if I could be categorized I like to be a bit more rough than most with a taste for evil or darker characters as it were.

Modes of RP + Literacy

I of course have my preferences when it comes to how I role play. For me I like PM's most of all, followed by threads, and as a last choice IMs.

Being an older player I find myself torn on the issue of 'Literacy'.. I can typically write out about seven - eight paragraphs if I so chose but many think that far to daunting. On the flip side of it I seem to have an overwhelming urge to state that one paragraph (or less) on a constant basis makes me lose enamel due to gritting teeth. Guess what I am willing to mesh out to is about three paragraphs per post and no, I do not consider single sentences anywhere NEAR being a paragraph.

On the subject matter of spelling I will say only this. I was not born in the U. S. of A., but I do use spell check and at times a thesaurus when I feel I have been near that 'OCD' level of repetition. Please do the same for me.

*Limits & Dislikes*

Very few in this area. Normally I check a persons RH or ask directly if they have any. In fact if you are interested in RP'ing with me feel free to let me know which 'kinks' you would like most to work out in a given scenario and I will try to accommodate on my end. I do not like 'Romance' novels. Truth be known I would rather enjoy doing very 'stabity' things to Fabio if given the opportunity... But I digress. I can play both caring or completely sadistic depending on what is provided for me but you have to give me a real reason, not some silly *Everyone would love or want to make love to her* tripe.

I understand, by this point you are most likely thinking that I am a nut case. If this so far has not driven you away I will even go one step further and list my biggest pet peeves in no order of importance.

1. Trying to control my characters actions.

2. Super characters. (Those who can do ANYTHING and feel NOTHING)

3. Pure smut. I can get all I want outside of here I assure you so no plot means no play.

4. Confusing contradictions causing catastrophe. I.E. 'Abuse my character please but don't leave any marks.'

5. Making me do all the work. I can give as well as I get normally but no effort = very angry partner.

6. Rude OOC commentary. You'd be surprised how many people I have witnessed here in Chat/Boards with an axe to grind over other peoples styles of play. My rules are what I like or dislike as are yours. You pay their/my bills, you got a right to complain. Otherwise? My suggestion if you are one of those types is to take a very prickly cactus, bend over and.. (No seriously if you dislike someones choices just ignore them or find another partner.)

7. Long checkout lines in the grocers / Wal-Marts. Got 16 plus lines... Open a few up damn it!

*General Ideas*

Frankly as of late I have been in the mood for some mental mischief but am drawing a blank as to exacts. Only trend I hope to avoid in this is the big 'Fandoms' since I do not feel I do justice to premade characters.

Anything concerning a Jekyll - Hyde like behavior, possibly M.P.D.

Blackmail in general is always fun to do though I would love a true plot to go with it.

Master / Slave (Pet): I am reluctant to speak much on this as I have found that with most plots I have been in I end up dealing with one liners in return. Could be tempted into it, but lord I would need a plot worth sinking my teeth into.

Kidnapping: Thus far I limit these to something my partner prefers. But with it does come many opportunities for plot advancement I would enjoy some measure of resistance depending on the time setting. Only promise I will make on it if you show interest is not being put to sleep. I despise it and only use that mode IF someones character keeps trying the same inane attacks or pleas.

Other than that I would love to hear suggestions through PM's. I am open to any era from complete fantasy up to modern.

Thanks for taking the time to read and happy hunting!

RE: Non-Con Addiction?

I do enjoy noncon... I'll try to think up a fresh plot. I'm tired of the ones I already have, and I imagine you're tired of yours.

That would be sensational really. Just PM me anytime and we could work out the details. :cool:

I'm a newbie to RP, but I too enjoy non con ;) I really like your ideas and I would love helping you come up with many, many more.

*Nudge* And also a thanks to all of you that have tolerated my slow replies thus far. Have to keep reminding myself of the saying, 'Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.' :dodgy:

Hm. Why do I think I've roleplayed with you before ... Or is it just my mind going nuts?
x.x

EITHER WAY I would quite like to roleplay with you. If not just for complaining about Wal-Mart. Bastards and their lines. Seriously. Going to let THREE lanes be open with most of the back lines hitting the clothes? Yea. Smart ones!
ANYWHO!
Suppose I could send you a PM, huh?

If you ever find yourself in the mood to start up a new roleplay I am just a pm away. Longterm non-consensual is my favorite dish. Of course, anything near and far to that genre is sweet as well. I have very few limits...if any at all. In fact I dare you to find my roleplaying limits! ;) All in the name for fun Mr. Gray, yes?!

Anything concerning a Jekyll - Hyde like behavior, possibly M.P.D.

That would be a fascinating exploration into the fracturing of the human psyche and I can do a great "Sybil" on you. I have known several MPDs in rl also. How many personalities do you want her to have...and know that some may be male also...XD... I only write for the boards though. If still interested, let me know.:D Alot of character development would be needed on her part for background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom