Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ginger Masochist Chronicles [Zavaya | Kwizzard] [NSFW | Ex.]

Zavaya

Super-Earth
bdsmlr-10672641-7NXy4JG4Ze.png

Why was she here again?

It was the question that kept going through her brain as she waited for the guy she was meeting. The café was shrouded in a soft buss of people going around their own business and none paid attention to the timid redhead sitting on a bench, clearly waiting for somebody. The black hoodie mostly covered her hair and hid all the curves of her feminine body but that's how Sam liked it. She was a bit socially awkward, never had too many friends and preferred the quiet comfort of her small apartment. Which was a crappy, drafty and damp place but it was all she could afford from her translator job. She had made it her own and was happy with it.

On the side she had an internet blog, which was becoming more and more popular, which answered the question why she was here. She wanted to add some paid content but had no idea how to implement that. So she had put up a poll on the web page and most people were positive towards it and a few offered to help. One of them was the one she was going to meet today.

The blog had started out as a bit of a hobby. Just writing out her fantasies but quickly became her escape from reality. She now posted daily stuff. Snippets of fantasies, dark tales of horror and woe and lately even edited pictures of herself. Although she never specifically stated the pictures were indeed her. Sam had left that in the middle and some seemed to think it was her, others didn't.

Sam was a masochist. She loved the fantasies in which she was the damsel in distress. Except she never got rescued in her fantasy. She suffered through many things. Rapes, tortures and even executions. She wrote about them and the people following her seemed to love it. Their feedback often proving valuable in future content.

With a paid option on the blog, she felt she had to step it up too, offering people the opportunity to give her certain challenges she would perform and post the proof of it on the blog. Or request certain pictures, edited or not. She was still working things out as to what exactly she would offer but first she felt she needed a proper system that would be safe enough for people to pay with while also keeping things on the legal side of the law. Since most, if not all of her content was fantasy, almost all of the fantasies were illegal at best in the real world and she always feared that one day the authorities would shut the website. Which is why she also wanted to find a hosting provider that wouldn't be too bothered with it, or host it herself. But for this as well, she needed help. She had no idea how to do that.

Now she was meeting help. Which was fine, it meant she could take the next step for the website. What wasn't fine and what really, really made her nervous was that the help came from one of the followers. Which meant that he would have read some, if not all, of her blog posts and seen pictures. He would be the first to see that the model she had used in some of the pictures was actually her real self. Sam had admitted on the internet, whatever that was worth, that all the things she wrote had been her real fantasies. Fantasies she wouldn't share in person because of how intimate and deep and dark they were. And now she was going to meet a guy who had read and seen them and she had to ask him for help with the website.

She had no idea how that would go and every time somebody came into the café, Sam was ready to get up and run. When finally a guy fitting the description came through the door, Sam raised her hand a bit for him to see her. The timid girl in the black hoodie and torn jeans, sitting all by herself in a café that was too expensive for her. So while nobody paid attention to her, it was clear she was out of her comfort zone. Yet nobody could have known just to what extend she was out of it.

"Hello.. I'm Sam... from TGMC.com"

He would know who she was but having so little experiences in meeting people, Sam did what she felt was the right thing to do and make sure there was no doubt who she was. If there would be any in the first place.

Last edited:
bdsmlr-10672641-CMPbvC8reE.jpg

Truth be told, Zac wasn't really sure what he had been expecting when he'd offered his expertise to the mysterious writer behind The Ginger Masochist Chronicles. He'd thought he'd maybe get a courtesy reply at best, or more likely just outright ignored - certainly not an offer to meet and discuss it.

He'd first stumbled across the blog being discussed on a forum he frequented, a place for sadists to trade tips and air their fantasies, and ever since he'd began reading... He was hooked, avidly awaiting the next installment, the next twisted fantasy. Each time, he'd step into the sadists' shoes, imagine that it was him doing all those terrible things to her. He craved to feel that intoxicating sense of power that would surely come from having total control over another. To know her life was his, to do with as he saw fit. To take even, should he choose to do so.

But that was just a fantasy. As Zac entered the cafe they'd agreed to meet in, Zac resolved himself to keep things professional. He was just here to help a fellow enthusiast out. No big deal. No need to make it weird. Hell, "Ginger" would probably turn out to be a man anyway. The things you could do with AI now were ridiculous. Or maybe she'd turn out to be just some bored housewife. Either way, his fantasies were about to be dashed. Nervous as he was, he was resolved to see it through.

So when Zac actually spotted her... His jaw dropped. Even bundled up in the hoodie as she was, doing her best to be invisible, he could tell that there was a very, very cute girl hiding in there. Something about her was just begging to be bullied - he immediately wanted to just peel her out of that protective shell, right there and then.

Shit. That was creepy, wasn't it? Zac did his best to get his errant thoughts under control, and approached the pretty red mane peeking out of the hoodie. She raised a hand to wave him over when she spotted him, confirming his suspicions, and introducing herself as Sam. She seemed on edge, but it would have been weirder if she wasn't.

"Hey there, Sam. I'm Zac. Big fan..." Zac chucked nervously. Was he supposed to admit that? Too late if he wasn't. He opted to just help himself to the seat opposite, and power on.

"Lets just get straight into it shall we, god knows, I'm nervous enough, so I can't imagine how you must be feeling..."

The young man forced a smile. He couldn't if he was setting her at ease or putting her more on edge.

"...So we discussed target demographics, right? Did you think any more about the audience you're looking to cater to, primarily? We can use that to inform the design decisions we make around monetization... I mean, obviously, you've got a pretty unique niche, but like... If you go ahead with what you've outlined... Images and requests will attract a very different kind of people than the stories you've been writing so far... Is that something you're ready for?"

He was probably talking too much, but it kept his mind from thinking unnecessary things... And the girl in front of him would definitely be dangerous if he let himself do that. God, she'd be so much fun to play with... Focus! Should he have offered to buy her a coffee? The table was conspicuously empty.

"I'm sorry. Where are my manners? How about you let me buy you something to drink first?"

Sam was nervously twirling her hair as he spoke. She wasn't an expert on any of this. All she wanted to do was share her fantasies but she also wanted to make some money on the side.

"I guess.."

She was about to answer him when he offered her a drink. Her eyes darted across the café, trying to figure out what most people were having so she wouldn't stand out by ordering something really odd.

"I'd like some tea? If it's no trouble?"

A shy and insecure smile appeared on her face. She still wasn't sure about all this.

"The pictures will still be edited. Like the ones I share now. I'll just... try to make them to request? Like somebody tells me what they want to see, pay and then I make it and give it to them. And the story requests, I'll just write what they want me to write and sent it to them. The blog will be the same."

It was a stupid idea now that she thought of it. Basically she wanted to make money with things that people could do themselves. Writing some fictional fantasies and editing some pictures. Okay, the pictures were really herself but officially, she had never admitted that. So the pictures could just as well be some random model or even made with AI.

"Is that a stupid idea? Or too simple? Would people even pay for something like that?"

She really was a shy one, wasn't she? How did a nice girl like her get into a business like this? Money problems?

That obviously wasn't the whole story - you didn't choose to write about S&M unless you were really into it... But it definitely seemed to be a factor. No wonder she was willing to meet with a guy like him. He doubted she'd have been able to afford to pay for his services otherwise.

"No trouble at all." Zac replied as he caught a waitress' attention. She probably thought they were on a date, he realized cheerfully, as she took their orders. Wouldn't that be nice? Zac ordered a flat white for himself, no sugar, and a citrus tart. He'd offer a half to Sam when it turned up.

"You'd be surprised what people will pay for. They want the fantasy... That somewhere out there, there's a dirty little masochist just waiting for them to take control. Who wouldn't dream of playing with a cute wee thing like you, huh?"

Zac flashed a grin at the girl opposite. He'd certainly hand money over for the chance to enact a few of his fantasies with her. He had no doubt she'd have creeps lining up in droves to pay her do all sorts of debauched things.

"Here's what I would suggest. A free and a premium version. All your stories will continue to be free. Any pictures that go with them though... Those will be hidden behind a paywall. A monthly subscription, perhaps. You can run polls too, let the paying members have an input on what they want to see from you next. And then, for custom requests... They're probably best handled on a case by case basis. That's probably where the real money is but like... It depends just how far you're willing to go..."

Zac couldn't completely hide that small smirk of enjoyment as he imagined some of the things he'd like to do to Sam... Maybe he'd make a couple of requests of his own.

Sam blushed and flinched a bit as he called her, albeit not directly, a dirty little masochist. She definitely felt it stir something inside of her. And then he called her a cute thing and she wanted to protest that she wasn't. It was a truth she still believed. She wasn't cute or pretty, no matter how often she read the comments on 'her' pictures about how 'fucking' hot she was.

Instead though, she didn't protest. Partly because he wouldn't let her and made a suggestion and secondly, because she didn't know how to.

Zac's idea was good, it sounded solid. Sam nodded in agreement.

"Yeah that's roughly what I meant."

She wasn't entirely sure of hiding all pictures behind the paywall though.

"Though I think, sometimes a story needs at least one picture?"

Sam made her thought sound like a question, indicating she was insecure about this whole thing and really didn't know how to approach it.

"And then the premium members get more pictures?"

At this stage the waitress came back with the order and as she began to talk again, Zac shoved half of the tart in her direction, causing her to stumble over her words a little as he did.

"The challenges... I'm not sure about. I mean, I think I want to... you know... do them as best as I can but what I promise something, take somebody's money and then chicken out?"

She blushed, the thought of doing something that somebody had suggested was turning her on like a lightbulb but it also scared her. Sam had thought about this conflict in emotions more than once and had come to the conclusion that one couldn't go without the other. The fear turned her on in a way but so far she never had any pressure in doing things other than wanting to do them. They mostly remained a fantasy, if they were to continue with this and people would pay her, she had the obligation to actually go out and do them. She wasn't one to damage somebody's trust in her.

Was it really his advice that Sam was after? Or was that just a convenient excuse she used to talk herself into meeting with him? Zac hadn't been sure what to expect walking in, but more and more, he found himself hoping for the latter... And somewhat terrified of blowing it with one wrong step. Still, if he was to get the outcome he wanted, he needed to take some risks.

"Yeah, a few free pictures would be nice," he agreed. There was no harm in letting her indulge her exhibitionistic tendencies a little more. "I'll take care of all the back end and security stuff for you, so you can just focus on making whatever content takes your fancy... As for any requests. I suggest you start small, and work your way up... But if you need any assistance in ensuring that you keep your commitments..."

Zac allowed himself to show a little teeth. He wasn't about to let her think he was too harmless. No, given the opportunity, he'd pounce, and she'd be his to play with until she broke. He locked eyes with her, staring her down like the timid prey she was, so she could only meet his gaze, or cast her eyes away. His tone started soft, but it turned forceful as he shared what he really wanted from her.

"...I could solve that for you. I'd enjoy it. That's what you really want, isn't it? Someone who'll make you. Go on. Submit."

Would she just walk out on him? Maybe she would. But the seed was planted now. She knew what he wanted from her. He just needed to make her want it too, somehow. Some small, easy gesture. He glanced at the yet untouched half of the tart. It was entirely innocent. Harmless. Perfect.

"Eat." He ordered her with a growl, pushing the remaining half of his treat in front of her.

Sam wanted to shout at him for saying what he did. How would he know what she enjoyed? All her fantasies were labelled as fiction and she had stated clearly on the blog that it wasn't necessarily her own fantasies. But maybe she had been naïve? He now also knew that the pictures she had claimed had been AI generated were at least based on herself, although it was hard to tell with the oversized wide clothes she was wearing.

If he could read her emotions well enough though, he would know he was right and it did turn her own. Something that made Sam even more angry. This was not why they were here. She looked at the food and her hands in her lap. Visibly conflicted, she began to twirl her hair again, shifting nervously on the bench. There wasn't a word coming out of her.

Her heart was pounding though. She wanted it, it felt good but she hardly knew him. Things like this required trust and how could she trust him? He was after her on their first meet. Worst of all, he probably knew all about her if she told him that the blogs were in fact her own fantasies, if he didn't already figured that out. But what did she know about him? His name was Zac. She knew the username he used on her blog. And that was it. She didn't even know how old he was.

And then she took the small fork off the plate and cut a piece off with the fork. She swallowed hard, still not looking at him and quickly raised the bit of food to her mouth. As she chewed and swallowed, she was thinking hard on what to say or do next.

"It's nice... Thanks.."

Immediately she blushed, realising what she had said.

"The lemon tart I mean."

She looked up, directly at him, for the shortest of moments and realised he was looking at her. Immediately she turned her gaze away and back to the sweet food in front of her. One hand resting in her lap, the other holding the fork, shaking ever so slightly.

Zac figured he'd probably pushed his luck about as far as he reasonably could for their first meeting. Any time he talked to her from now on, it'd always be there in the back of her mind somewhere. She probably thought she was looking for someone she could trust... But if she really came to trust him fully... Would she still feel that same trill of fear she loved to write about? He needed to try and find the narrow line between exciting, and safe.

Not that there was anything particularly safe about him... but he'd make sure to behave himself for the time being... she was twisted enough to surrender her everything out of her own volition... Provided he didn't go fucking it up. She could protest however much she liked about the site just being a fantasy... But it was clear as day that there was some underlying truth to the stories she wrote. Any fool could see that.

"Glad you like it. Well then. Let's talk security, and then I'll get out of your hair. Given the nature of your fan base, I think it'd be wise to take a few extra precautions, just to be sure nobody can find you... So with that in mind, if you'll just follow me to my car...

Zac trailed off, unable to maintain the serious tone as he pranked his client. He was being terribly unprofessional, he knew... But it wasn't like she was paying him anyway. Hopefully she had a sense of humor. She was just so teaseable. He'd always been bad for that... He just couldn't see angry women as anything other than utterly adorable. It was a serious character flaw.

"Sorry... Sorry... That was a bad joke... But I do have a few security measures in mind in order to make it harder to track you down. Starting with who, and where your DNS is located. We'll need to ensure your information is unlisted. Then we need to have a good chat about cyber hygiene, and what you'll need to do on your end to protect yourself... Do you want to tackle that now, or go over it another time?"

Sam was actually ready to get up and get in his car. Only when he mentioned it was a bad joke did she get what he was playing at.

Silly little girl...

Her nerves were now even more shot than they had already been and she hoped he wouldn't have picked up on her minute action to get up from the bench. She laughed with him, mostly at her own stupidity but also because Zac wasn't treating this whole meet up as serious as she was. Maybe he was right? Maybe she should lighten up?

She took another bite of the pie and chewed as she listened to what he had to say, confused at his sudden change from being a stern man telling her to eat to a bit of a joker. Sam had no idea how to act or counter that.

"I don't really know what a DNS is but it might be good to go over that now? I mean, the website won't change much right? It'll just add some things. It should be safe now as well."

Sam's body was still dealing with the adrenaline that had been released into her system moments before when he somewhat forced her to submit. It was wracking havoc on her emotions and she couldn't help but feel aroused. Her oversized clothes would hide that well but maybe the blush on her cheeks would be a give away. But her insecurity didn't help either. He had changed the subject so quickly that she wasn't sure if he had meant it, or if it had been a bit of a joke as well.

She was a mess and now she had no idea what he was talking about. This whole meeting was a mistake. Sam wanted to excuse herself and leave. The website was fine as it was now. Just her and her fantasies. Why did she want more?

The only way to describe Zac's expression as Sam admitted to not knowing anything about how her website was hosted was a mental facepalm. It was amazing she'd managed to get as far as she had by herself really. Zac took a good sip from his latte, then launched into an explanation as best he could.

"Wow. How have you survived this long without me? TGMC.com is your Domain, right? When people type that into the bar, your computer does some technical magic and looks it up in... Kind of a phone book, I guess... Anyway... That's a Domain Name System Server. Nobody's got time for that long ass name, so DNS it is. It tells your browser where to look for the website, and boom... Internet."

It was Zac's turn to feel mildly embarrassed. He felt a bit ridiculous trying to explain the internet like that... Zac doubted Sam was very interested in the nerdy technical stuff - but he was getting close to why it mattered, so he ploughed on.

"Anyway, among other things, the servers keep records of who owns what domain name, along with contact details, so if you want to buy a domain that already exists from someone else, or there's some kind of conflict... You can see where I'm going with this can't you..? Unless you want to wind up being kept in a tiny little cage in some sick bastard's basement, we need to sort that out asap. That way, the only cage you need to worry about is the one in my basement..."

Oh man, he just couldn't help himself today... Zac felt himself grinning like a wolf, his cheeks flushed with red. Sam was just too delicious. His type in every way. The cage in the basement was just him teasing again - he didn't even have a basement - but he wished he wasn't. She'd have to settle for a suitcase instead... Then he could cart her around wherever he liked without anyone being the wiser... Then his cock twitched, threatening to exposed his arousal. That brought him back to reality mighty quick. Yeah, this probably wasn't the place to go getting carried away with his fantasies.

Again there was that ever so slight sliver of complete and utter arousal as Zac mentioned the little cage in a basement. It had been a fantasy, one she had actually written about, which was probably why he brought it up. It hammered home even more that her fantasies were actually being read by people. Her deepest and darkest secrets, out on the internet. She had never thought about it like this. Sam had meant it as some innocent expressing herself. A bit of fun perhaps. She sometimes teased her readers in the chat a little bit as well.

Zac had now ruined that for her. She knew she could be hacked, or at least that's how she called it but never thought about the ramifications of that. Could people actually track her down that easy? She swallowed a bit uneasy and took the final bit of the pie.

"Yeah... I guess you're right. I didn't do much for protection at all. I just..."

She was too afraid or timid too look at him and she hadn't looked him in the eyes the whole time he had entered the café. Too scared that he might catch that glimpse of despair. That slight sliver of arousal at the thought of him doing whatever he wanted with her and her never seeing freedom again.

"You know... I made it without any real expectations. Just as a place to share some fantasies. It got a bit out of hand when I saw how many people were reading and commenting on it and then I got a bit... greedy perhaps?"

It wasn't the right word but the more people read her stories, the more exposed she felt and the more it aroused her.

"I started to make other profiles on different places. Like Fetlife.com and shared the links and snippets of pictures and stories and then came instagram... Never considered the dangers of it."

Sam looked up, still not into Zac's eyes but to a spot just off to his left ear.

"Can you help me with that? Will you?"

Ahh... So that was it.

Sam had been avoiding his gaze the entire time he'd been there. But it wasn't him she was afraid of, not really. It was herself. All those fantasies she just couldn't quite bring herself to act on. The chronicles were basically a cry for help. She couldn't meet his gaze because she was afraid of giving herself away. That he'd catch wind of how badly she wanted to be pushed. She'd never choose to submit to him, or anyone... No... She was just too indecisive for that. Instead, she'd chosen to broadcast her desires, in the hopes that the right person would come along, and remove the option.

That was Zac's theory anyway. And if he wanted to find out if it was true or just his own wistful delusions... He'd just have to take a risk and find that out. Zac played with the dregs in his coffee cup as he steeled his resolve. Then he rose from his seat. They were about done here anyway. Time to see just how far he could push his luck.

"I'll take care of your security, and the other stuff we talked about... But..."

The well built young man strolled around the table, until he was standing behind her, and put his hands on her shoulders to prevent her from rising. They hadn't drawn much attention thus far, but they certainly would now if she tried to escape from him. He leaned down to put his mouth close to her ear.

"I'm not doing this because you want me to... I'm doing it because I intend to keep you all to myself... I know you can't admit it right now... But you don't have to. You're just going to be a good girl, and stay nice and quiet. You wouldn't want to make a scene, would you?"

Sam was far too timid for that. Zac was confident that she'd go along with whatever he told her to do.

"Now then. I'm going to leave. And you, my pet, are going to go home and imagine all the awful things I have planned for you while you torture your needy little cunt."

Jake's tone was firm and authoritative. He was utterly confident Sam would do whatever he told her. He could have marched her straight out to his car, then and there... But somehow, the idea of letting her stew in trepidation and excitement for whenever he decided to toy with his new posession... That seemed far more enjoyable than just up and taking her. He'd take his time corrupting her, until all that remained was something less than human. Less than an animal even. Something that had only one purpose. To suffer for it's master's amusement.

For now though, he'd done enough. The seeds were planted. He left.

He would feel her body tremble and shiver under his hands and had he stayed after that, he'd have seen her reel for a while after that. She just sat there on the bench, the empty plate and mug in front of her, trembling and gasping for air.

There was an overwhelming amount of emotions coursing through her body. Fear, excitement, arousal, panic. All of which released huge amounts of endorfine and adrenaline, crippling her thoughts and rational thinking process.
She had to tell herself to get it together a few times before, finally, after what felt like an eternity, Sam finally began to regain some control over her body back.
As soon as she felt she could, she quietly got up and left the restaurant and headed home, back to her end of the town. It was an hours walk or something and even though Sam kept on the main roads, everything felt hazy and blurred and muted to her.

She had been so naïve into thinking Zac would just help her do things her way and she had completely misjudged what her website did to people. Which again scared her, as she could obviously be found, but the adrenaline that fear released was so intoxicating, Sam couldn't help to want more.

By the time she got home, she needed relief but she decided to first make another blog post in which the fictional girl had a date. She described some details of herself and her meeting with Zac and added a few things that hadn't happened (but could have) and she added in how the fictional character masturbated on the corner of a quiet street.
After posting it, she grabbed a dildo, masturbated hard and took a shower, to wash it all off.

That night, Zac would receive a message in his inbox, coming from Sam.

Dear Zac,
thank you for taking the time to meet me today. I'm sorry I acted a bit weird. Just not very good meeting people in real life.
I'd very much like your help with TGMC.com. I don't know if you still want it though. If not, I fully understand.
If you do still want to help me, do we meet again? Or can you do things remotely? How does it work?

I hope I didn't scare you.

The Ginger Masochist.

p.s. I've made you something.

Sam didn't really know why she signed with that, knowing he knew her real name as one of the very few people alive. Also the picture he now knew was her real face. The fact that it was her real body as well, he probably didn't but Sam was convinced the message and the picture would be clear enough.

As he had already done many times already, Zac reread the message Sam had sent him once again. It had gone better than he could have possibly hoped for. After he'd left, he'd spent the next few hours plagued by doubt, convinced that he'd overreached, that he'd never hear from the shy redhead again... And yet... There it was. He'd been right to be forceful after all.

He gazed at the picture she'd sent him. Taken just for him. Soon enough, that gorgeous body would be in his hands, but as a token of her sincerity... He was thrilled. He could barely wait to get his hands on her. But before that, there was work to be done. He needed to keep his promises. Until he'd taken care of the website, he couldn't let himself get distracted. Even if all he really wanted to do was start planning out exactly how he was going to break down his new toy.

It took far longer than he'd have liked, but eventually he managed to get a mock up completed. He still needed to get a few details off Sam before he could roll out the changes to the website itself, but that would hardly be an issue. It was high time he got on to penning a response to Sam's message anyway.

It was a task that turned out to be more difficult than redesigning Sam's entire website had been. He just couldn't figure out why Sam was so apologetic. How could she have possibly scared him? Zac eventually decided to just gloss over it. He wrote and rewrote numerous replies before he finally had something he felt was satisfactory. He decided to opt for something more informal, even going so far as to drop the obligatory greeting that usually headed up business correspondence - that wasn't the kind of relationship he intended for Sam.

Thanks for the picture - It'll look good as my lock screen! 😈

I have the new website almost ready to go. Just need to transfer the domain, decide where you want the money to go, and prepare some spicy new content to kick it all off. And on that note...

Free up some time on saturday. I'll collect you at 9am - just give me a location, and I'll take care of the rest. I'll be keeping you for most of the day. As for what I have planned for you... There's only one way for you to find out...

See you then!

-Z

Zac's finger hovered over the send button. Should he give her a safe word? That would be reassuring for any sane person... And yet somehow Zac felt like it would be an insult to Sam. She was the kind of masochist who didn't want an out. Her stories could attest to that. The less she knew, the better. He wanted her to entrust her fate entirely to him. Total submission. Would she go that far? Could she? He'd find out soon enough... He pressed the key.

His email had all kinds of reactions again and she too felt conflicted. Had the picture not been too much? Or too little? Would he not think of her as some kind of random slut on the internet, desperate for attention? In a way, she was but in a different way, she didn't want to be it. For Sam, it had a deeper meaning. The whole submitting and servitude thing was more than some kink, more than some sex. She felt it would give her a meaning to continue her dreadful existence.

The first bit of the message was easy enough. She replied to him with the details of the domain, the passwords he needed and her bank account number. There wasn't any spice new content yet but she could easily make some quick enough, something she told him in the reply as well.

Then she hit sent, ignoring the request for Saturday. Although she had ignored it in the email, in her head, it kept tumbling around, always coming back even if she tried hard to forget about it. She knew that it would be something wild. Something she would never do on her own, which scared her to hell but it was also a great opportunity to finally get out of the bubble of her crappy run down apartment and writing about things.

Eventually, in the middle of the night, after laying awake for hours, Sam sent the reply.

143 Grover Drive, apt 12.

You can come in for a drink if you like.

See you then,

Sam

When the message came back, omitting anything about a location, Zac's disappointment was crushing. She'd ignored it. Zac just sat there in a daze, reading it over and over, hoping he'd just missed it. But he hadn't. He'd been so sure. She'd sent him the picture and everything... And she even had the gall to send him the rest of what he'd asked for... That bitch. The least she could have done was acknowledge it, at least. Turn him down properly. Zac began typing a furious message in return, while dreaming about the ways he'd punish her for ignoring him.

But as he wrote, his temper began to cool. It wasn't really her fault at all - he'd just read into something that wasn't there, and overreached, right. She was just too timid to turn him down, and he'd been so forceful too... How could she say no? He'd played his cards, and he'd been rejected. It was as simple as that.

With his new sense of clarity, Zac set about finishing the job he'd started. As gutted as he was, he wanted to do a good job on the website at least. She didn't owe him anything, and he wasn't about to back out of what he'd already agreed to over a rejection. He wasn't that petty. He'd just have to get over it...

By the time the next message came, he was absorbed in his work, well along the way to finishing everything up. The work was a welcome distraction for him. So when the app flashed up, telling him he had a new message, he was reluctant to read it at first. It was an unwelcome interruption.

Which made it all the more shocking when he realised what he was reading. Holy fuck. Just reading those three short lines got him rock hard. Those three lines were basically licence to do whatever the fuck he wanted with her. No conditions, no safe words, no time limits, nothing... She hadn't even attempted a negotiation.

Such a kinky little slut needed to be rewarded. Encouraged. Moulded into the most perfect, needy sex toy... Though he should probably punish her for playing with his emotions like that too, shouldn't he? She'd made him wait. He'd need to correct that behavior.

There was a lot to consider. Zac already knew what they were going to do for the first content for the new upgraded website... But regardless, he had a lot of planning to do by saturday.

Sam apparently lived right in the middle of slumville. Assuming the location she'd given him was actually her address... Zac had to fight down a sudden burst of jitters as he realised he had no fucking idea what he was walking into. He didn't much like parking his car in such a rough neighborhood either. Yeah, so it wasn't the flashiest car ever... It was still a classic, and it was fucking his. You couldn't not smile when you dropped the pedal and the big v8 roared. So what if it was a bit juvenile? He was going to enjoy the day to the fullest... It was too bad for Sam she wouldn't get to enjoy the car with him... She'd be riding in the trunk. Just the thought bought a smirk to his face.

It was with some reluctance that he left the muscle car in the street. He needed it somewhat nearby. There was only so far he was willing to lug a hogtied woman in broad daylight, even if it was a quiet street. Underground parking would have been better, but Sam's building just wasn't that fancy. Zac snagged his beaten up rucksack from the leather upholstery of his only passenger seat, and headed towards the building. It only took him a moment to find the right button on the intercom for the apartment number that he'd burned into his brain by now, and a few moments later, he found himself standing in front of what was presumably Sam's door. He took a moment to steel himself. His dreams were about to become reality. He checked his pocket, making sure the zip ties were still there. Which of course they were.

Zac rapped his knuckles on the door, announcing his presence, and entered as Sam called him in from somewhere inside.
He followed Sam's voice to the small, run down kitchen that matched the character of the rest of her place perfectly. It wasn't much wonder Sam was looking to make a little extra money, Zac decided. Hell, even his spare closet would probably be an upgrade over this... But he wasn't there for an inspection. Not of the house anyway. He wouldn't mind inspecting the merchandise a bit more closely.

Zac lounged against the doorframe and watched Sam as she finished preparing the drink she'd promised him. Only once she was done did he approach her, reaching out toh take a big handful of that beautiful red mane of hers.

"On the ground!" He ordered to his toy, using his hold on her hair to firmly insist on her compliance, forcing her to lay face down on the kitchen floor. Moments later, the zip ties came out of his pocket, and he set about rapidly securing the masochist before she could really process what was happening to her. Wrists, elbows, ankles, knees all got a tightly cinched cable tie around them. Zac wasn't trying to hurt Sam as he secured her, but he was none too gentle either. Once she was secured, Zac added a few more, binding her ankles to her thighs, and her wrists to her waist.

It wasn't a true hogtie really. For that he'd have needed to tie her wrists to her ankles. For the distance he intended to transport her, that didn't really seem practical. He'd have plenty of time to hogtie her much more cruelly in the future. For now, he just wanted to make sure she had no way of backing out.

With his precious slut now secured, Zac could relax a little. He left Sam on the ground, and helped himself to the coffee she'd made him. Too bad she wouldn't get the chance to drink her own. She'd just have to wait there on the floor until he was ready. Compared to how long she'd made him wait, it didn't even compare. Zac pulled up a chair at the table where he could watch his captive.

"Feeling excited yet, slut? Everything nice and tight? You're going to be like that for a while, so if I need to make any adjustments... You'd better let me know now."

Everything happened in a bit of a blur. Or a lot of a blur really. She had expected many things but not what he did the moment she put the mug down. A shriek escaped her lips as her grabbed her hair and basically used it as a handle to get her on the floor. Before she knew it she was face down on the floor of her own kitchen, processing what was happening. She caught a glimpse of the zip ties and only connected the dots when she felt the first one around her wrists.

She then was in dubio, shout for help, get him in trouble or accept it and see where it led. It was a ridiculous predicament and had they not met a few days prior, the choice would have been obvious. Now though, it wasn't. Was he still going to help her with the website? Had he already started? This would make a great addition for the first paid content. A story on how she got kidnapped for real.

Sam grunted and groaned a little as more and more of her freedom was restricted until he got up, clearly done with his work. Only know did Sam try to look up at him and make some form of eye contact. It was uncomfortable. Her arms and legs bent in an awkward position that caused some pulling tension on her muscles.

She pondered her words carefully, not knowing how he would react. Not sure how she would react herself. There was still a large factor of shock involved. What was happening? She was scared. But should she tell him? She was also slightly aroused but that she definitely shouldn't tell him. If he was serious and friendly, she was willing to go with the flow, being pulled out of her safe zone by Zac, literally. And if he was serious and unfriendly, well, there was very little she could do about it now anyways.

There was a soft cry of panic more than anything before she answered him. Soft and timid, like she had done in the café and not looking at him.

"It's alright."

Out of all the things she could have said, all the emotions, feelings, superlatives in the world, Sam picked 'alright', perfectly summing up her life and her world.

Zac didn't really know what to say. It was 'alright'..? Her response was outright underwhelming. He wasn't really sure what she was supposed to do, but it definitely wasn't that. True, the zip ties weren't exactly the most impressive restraint option, but they were quick and effective, with no fumbling around, which was the reason he'd opted to use them.

Even with the relatively minimal bondage, she wouldn't be escaping any time soon, although she didn't seem all that motivated to try either. Instead, she seemed more inclined to just accept whatever fate he had planned for her.

Zac gave Sam a bit of a shove with his foot as he sipped his coffee, feeling more than a little restless. He adored the feeling of having her under his power, making her wait on him... But he was also impatient to be off himself. Eventually, he just gave up, rising to his feet, and stepping over Sam to tip the dregs of his coffee down the sink, before depositing his empty cup on the counter.

"Fuck it. Let's go already. Where's your camera at? Should probably take a few happy snaps, eh? Show you off to all your fans."

About an hour later found Zac pulling up in the carpark of the dilapidated motel he'd chosen. He'd intentionally gone shopping around for the grottiest place he could find, just for ambience's sake. Inside was already set up and ready. Jake cast around the carpark nervously, just to check the coast was clear before popping the trunk to check on his luggage.

Sam was pretty much as he'd left her, of course, though by now, Zac wagered she must be getting pretty uncomfortable. Before he'd carted her down to the car, he'd none too gently hiked her top right up to expose her breasts for a few pictures... And then he'd left her like that as he carted her out to the street - Zac had little doubt that the fear of being seen in that state by her neighbours would be a huge turn on for his new toy.

As he lifted the boot, there she was. Still securely hogtied, with her bare tits pressed against the coarse carpet that lined the interior of the small space she'd been stored in for the last hour. The trunk wasn't air conditioned either, and zac doubted her ride had been terribly comfortable. He smirked - that was pretty much the point though, wasn't it? He quickly checked that she was more or less in one piece, no obvious signs of circulation issues or other problems that might cut his fun short... And then he set about documenting Sam's condition for the website. He didn't really say too much, just took care of his work. Part of him wanted to check in, to reassure her... But he needed to stay in character. He'd read all Sam's stories repeatedly. Fear was a big part of her stories. Until he returned her later this evening, his role was to be the villain.

"Smile, Cunt" He growled as he snapped a number of pictures of her where she lay. He grabbed handful of red hair and forced the poor thing to look at him. "That's what you answer to now, got it..? You're just a nasty little fuck hole that needs to be punished, and that's exactly what I'm gonna do... And you're gonna enjoy it, like the hopeless fucking pervert we both know you are."

Was he laying it on a bit thick? Zac didn't really have any way of being sure... But it wasn't like he'd gagged her... If she really wanted to scream for help, she'd probably catch somebody's attention. Short of her making a scene though, he had no real intentions of stopping. He reached down to pick the bound woman up... Really, it was what awaited her in the hotel room that he was really looking forward to. He couldn't wait to see her face when he revealed his plans for her...

Having lived her life mostly on her own, dreaming about how things could and should be, the perfect word to describe Sam was 'dulled'. Everything about her was dulled. Numb. She was going through the rhythms of life, having forgotten how to experience emotions and sensations. Combined with the shock and disbelief over what was happening, the redhead was just letting things happen.

In the boot of the car, she mulled over what had happened. She had let a guy into her life and he had 'kidnapped' her. While writing this out as a fantasy, she had felt strong emotions, arousal mostly but as she lay in the car, hog tied, she realised she felt very little. What little she did feel was mostly discomfort. From the constant rolling around in the boot and from the tight bonds. He had already snapped some pics and suddenly as she realised that he could have uploaded them to the blog already, she began to feel a little something between her legs. It lingered there, not really enough to arouse her but enough to feel a bit more alive than normally.

When the bootlid opened after what felt an eternity, Sam was sweating and her nipples were sore from the chafing over the carpet. She tried to look up and smile, wanting to give him and the people on the blog a sincere smile but she wasn't sure if she pulled that off.

They hadn't gone through the name calling and roles but Sam definitely felt that little itch between her legs get a bit bigger when he called her a little fuck hole. She swallowed as he lifted her out of the trunk.

"Yes sir."

She wondered who was more scared of getting seen, her or him, as she felt surprisingly little fear. It being taken over by arousal.

It was definitely Zac who was more conscious of being seen, no doubt about it. There was very little that toy in his car could do about it if she was seen... She'd just have to let it happen. He was the one who'd have to deal with anything outside of his carefully laid plans - and he really didn't fancy trying to explain himself to a couple of gung-ho cops, or anyone else for that matter.

Cunt smiled on command as he took his pictures... And while on one hand, he was pleased she was so quick to follow orders, he'd have been happier if she'd picked up on the underlying sardonicism. Her fans weren't there to watch her smile... No, they wanted to see her desperate and miserable. Fortunately, he was confident that what was coming next would do exactly that.

Zac set the redhead on the rough, sunbaked concrete path while he fiddled with the key he'd been given for his room. He shoved open the door to reveal a crusty old motel room that looked like it hadn't been renovated since the eighties. Inside, it was every bit the grotty exterior had promised, a questionably clean queen bed, a decade old tv, a door leading to a no doubt equally dingy bathroom out the back, and a small square 'dining' table with a couple of hard plastic chairs jammed in for good measure, right by the lone window looking out over the incredibly drab carpark.

It seemed that whatever Zac had planned for his masochist was going to take place on that small table. He'd covered the entire surface in clingfilm. There was a drop sheet spread out on the floor too, just to ensure whatever mess he had planned was easy to clean up. Finally, one of the chairs had a small array of what looked to be mostly art supplies laid out on it, along with more clingfilm, and a couple of rolls of duct tape.

"Bet you're curious what I'm planning, aren't you?" Zac prompted, as he slung Sam down on the queen bed. Pulling a folding knife from his pocket, he made short work of the zip ties binding her thighs, calves, and ankles together, but left the ones binding her ankles to her thighs. She could spread her legs now, but they remained tightly folded. Zac now sat himself on the side of the bed, and pulled Cunt towards him, resting her head on his lap, her face just a few inches from the bulge that gave away just how much he was enjoying the situation. He slid his hand up her inner thigh, kneading the flesh there, but perhaps infuriatingly, going no further. Yet.

"See that table, Cunt?" Zac told the girl, as he took hold of her head, using her hair as a handle to make her look exactly where he wanted. "In ten minutes, I'm going to strap you to it. Legs spread, pussy exposed, unable to move an inch. What I do to you is going to hurt, it's going to take a couple of hours, and there won't be a damn thing you can do about it..."

As he talked, Zac stroked the girls head fondly, his affection a direct contrast to the suffering he intended to inflict on her.

"But before that... There's something I need you to take care of for me. Do a good job, then I'll cut you loose, and you can have a little break before we begin..."

Zac didn't bother with a threat. He was confident Sam would be eager to please anyway. He used the hand on Sams head to press her face roughly into his crotch. It didn't take a genius to figure out what he wanted from her. If she wanted that fleeting moment of freedom, she'd have to earn it - and the longer she took, the less she'd gain.

"What do you say, Cunt?"

Back
Top Bottom