Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Doing the daddy (EtherealElvenEmpress & Russian Vodka)

She felt amazing when she hit her climax, hit that ecstatic high on top of his length. The way she tightened around him, squeezed his length for all it was worth. He painted her insides at the same time, filling her body with his load, his hands grasping her waist firmly, holding her onto him to make sure nothing of his was spilled.

He could feel the way her nails dug into his back, the way her hips tried to keep riding him, he knew their night was only beginning with this as he panted heavily when she slowly came down from her high, leaning onto him, her stiff nipples poking firmly into his chest as he looked down at her figure. Ohh how he wanted to make her squirm on him in pleasure as he moved a hand to lift her chin, kissing her deeply, passionately as he let the other hand move to her lower back, holding her to him.

He wasn't going to pull out just yet, letting them both bask in the afterglow of their activity as he looked into her eyes. "I'll drive you home in the morning." He promised her softly, not wanting her to have to leave just yet.

Sarah felt so good on top of him even though she was pout of breath. She had never felt so full! Leaning on him she nuzzled him and let her sift red hair tickle his shoulders. Even after she came her tight hole was clinging to his cock for dear life. She couldn’t help how tight she was and every slight movement he made caused her to whimper and tremble. He came so deep inside of her his gift was trapped and plugged in by him.

Her nails still dig into him as his hot creampie warmed her insides. Without thinking she ride him slowly as her body was finally adjusting to him. For now she was relaxing and almost falling asleep on him but when he spoke in mention driving her home in the morning she nodded. “Okay…I can message my mom. She knows you keep me late. To be honest she would rather meet here instead of out with my friends she really trust you like I do…” her parents had no idea that leaving her here would mean she would be doing so much more with him instead of her friends especially since she just lost her virginity. His hand lifted me up at her chin helping her face him as they kissed again and this time she returned it very sweetly and lovingly. “Mmmm….maybe I can stay over more often…” she whispered against his lips.

He could feel every little move, the way she rocked and sounded and the way her walls still clung so tightly to his length. He didn't want the night to be over yet, and as she mentioned texting her mother, he knew she would still be fine. This was a safer place after all, and she was with him where he could keep her safe.

The kiss was sweet and soft as he kissed her still, nodding softly. "I'll need your help more from now on, don't worry." He whispered into her lips, his fingers gently caressing her lower back. The embrace had to end at some point though and he would miss the warm feeling of her against him until they could lie down. "Let's go upstairs now. I'm not done with you yet, but we should move to the bedroom." He growled playfully into her ear as he spoke, obviously wanting to enjoy her fully.

Sarah was not ready to let it end but she also was going to have trouble moving. Her body was finally used to him deep inside her she was scared if she moved it may hurt coming out. Eventually she would have to text her parents though they already knew that he kept her late usually so nothing g would set off alarm bells.

When he mentioned that he’d need her for more and not to worry she relaxed tell her death grip on him didn’t release his cock at all. The way he held her made her feel safe and comfortable but what he whispered next made her gasp. It wasn’t that they were going upstairs but the fact that he wasn’t done yet! “Upstairs?” She has no idea what else to say but she was nervous when his deep voice growled in her ear. “You can do more?” She asked softly as if afraid if anyone else could hear them even if they were alone and his son was sound asleep.

It had to end at some point, their embrace of passion, lust and love. Yet he lingered in it as he spoke, told her he still wanted her. He knew her parents would be okay with her sleeping over, not aware of what they were going to be doing from this night and forward.

It was easy to see she knew little about sex from how she was almost surprised he could still go. A soft nod came from him as he moved to kiss her softly again. "I haven't gone soft yet, have I?" He gave a grind against her, letting her feel that he was as hard as he'd been the entire night. "We could also wait until the morning, but right now we won't be distracted." He suggested, of course being okay with her being exhausted from her first experience with him.

The embrace had to end but she still couldn’t help but be embarrassed about it and still shocked that he said he wanted more.Sarah watched her fair share of erotic videos but this is the first time she was ever the star of her own. She knew her parents will be fine with her staying especially since they trusted him and there is no way she was going to tell them exactly what they were doing all night long.

He did mention upstairs when he continue talking and he said he was still hard he could tell the instant that realization went through her head. “Oh…you are…I feel you.” Sarah said sweetly. He did say they could wait until the morning but she shook her head no. “We won’t have much time in the morning you know he wakes up really early.” She knew enough about his son and his sleeping habits and if they weren’t gonna be disturbed now would be a good time and he was right about that. “Upstairs then? It’s a bit hard to walk like this you know …how will I get up there?” He always seem to have the answers and maybe he would let her know if he’s carrier or if she would have to figure out a walk after having sex like that. She wasn’t ready to get off of him just yet.

Back
Top Bottom