Mx Female Living In The Past

Mature Male Writer

Super-Earth
Hello, and thank you for checking out my request thread. Before you read too far and become disgusted, the writer is a man who's main kink and intent is because, he is a man who admires women who corset or girdle for fashion. I know this interests is rather niche, so almost any interests the other writer brings will be given good and fair consideration.

Now down to the two story ideas I have, both are similar in direction. First, and the preferred one. A couple lives their lives out like it is the late 1950s. They both wear 1950s style clothes as their daily wardrobe. They still have a wired telephone with a rotary dial, and although a modern flat screen, their TV in a large cabinet. For income, they buy and sell period items. One day, they wake up and are actually in 1956. Are they able to adapt and go living, or find out their dream is a nightmare.

The second idea is like the first with a change in time period, and one that seems more popular from what I can tell. A couple works as living history docents in a Victorian-Edwardian period house. Every working day, they dress in period costume and conduct tours. They live in the upstairs of the old carriage house behind the main house, with modern conveniences. One day they wake up and find it is 1885. Again the challenge of living knowing the present and the future.

A final note, and you are really interested in writing one of these stories, use the word Rago. Extra consideration will be given if you send a photo of a Rago, especially for the 1950s story.

As always, if anything in this thread caught your interests, drop me a line and pitch your idea.

Thanks to one and all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom