Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Have you been a Bad Girl? Dom looking for Sub

FliptheRed

Moon
Have you been bad?
Do you WANT to be bad?
Do you want to experience the consequences of your actions?
Do you enjoy what happens when you say No to the one in charge?

If the answer to any of these is yes and you are interested in crafting a story or simply a scene based on this then I can make that happen.
I've been writing erotica and straight up smut for many many years and I understand the fine art of dominance. That with pain must come pleasure...and humiliation.
Without these three, the lesson will not be learned.

First some Hard Limits:
1: Nothing under 18. Non negotiable.
2: No Bodily fluids/functions outside of male/female reproductive fluids.
3: No gore/ridiculous levels of violence.

This list may be added to later depending on what I come across. Always learning something new everyday!

Hell Yes's
1: Age gaps (As long as its over 18 there isnt an issue)
2: BDSM - (Within reason, no beating the shit out of each other)
3: Devotion - Gradual or intense, dealers choice.
4: NonCon (This is reserved for only those I have established a trust with)

This will also be updated as time goes on.

Scenarios:

The Roommate:

You see a sign up for a room in a prime placement in town, close to amenities/college/work/etc. It's a great price, secure and in a friendly neighbourhood. My MC seems great as well, friendly, polite, respectful of boundaries. But financial disaster strikes, your car breaks down/tuition goes up/you get fired/whatever and you can no longer afford rent, but you really don't want to have to move out. My MC is strict about bills being shared equitably and refuses to pay your way, but perhaps, you suggest, a compromise can be reached. You are aware of how MC makes his money, you have heard about his side business. You may have also found his journal and had a peek at it and purposely got caught. Who knows? All you know for sure is you need this apartment and you are willing to do what is necessary to stay.

Jasmine:

Based on one of my existing works that I haven't quite got round to working on so I figured I'd share it here.

At work one day you receive a mysterious package with the word Jasmine embossed on it. Within you find some black lingerie, a blind fold and a card with an address and time upon it and a single sprig of Jasmine with a label that says "Safeword" on it. You feel a thrill that you have received this mysterious package of urban office rumour and decide to take a chance. You show up at the location, a new hotel build that is almost ready for grand opening, fully furnished etc, but deserted. Upon the bed are a set of restraints with a note that says "Lay here and surrender control" and a covered table that is labelled 'For Master's Use'. Do you accept the invitation? Do you surrender control to a stranger?

Digital Daze:

You have bought the latest and greatest of AI sex toys, a wearable neuro interface (discreet button behind the ear) that can alter your perceptions of the world around you. Able to alter your sensory inputs to match the program you choose, until it takes on a life of it's own and decides you need to be brought into line with it's own perceptions. Do you keep it? Do you wear it more than just outside the bedroom? The choice is yours.

StepSon/StepMom (*Might* be willing to do reverse, Daddy/Daughter, feel free to DM to discuss)

Your husband is gone over seas (business trip/deployments/whatever) and you have been alone for 8 months with no one to fulfil your needs. Your partner has been radio silent the last four months whenever you try to get spicy with him and you suspect the worst. You are left alone with your step son who has just turned 18 and is a typical athletic 18yo. Out on the pool you notice he cant seem to stop glancing at you but you think nothing of it. That night you wake up to find him climbing into your bed with a determined look on his face and he tells you he's noticed how sexy you've been dressing and teasing him, he wants you, and you are going to give yourself to him.

Feel free to DM me with other ideas you would be interested in and I can run with them. I'm very adaptable and creative.

I work best with original characters as they allow better adaptability on the fly but I can work well with established canon if you need a specific one, may need a day or so to do research to get a feel for how they think.

Back
Top Bottom