Mx Female Longform Roleplay request

Sigmar

Meteorite
I'm looking to get back into role-playing after a very long hiatus, honestly hoping to find someone interested in a serous roleplay with world building and genuine character development. I'm not a stranger to complex character relationships and sometimes really gritty stories. I'm looking for a partner who doesn't mind me writing allot or puppeteering other characters in the rp world to drive forward an interesting story. No power tripping from me or anything though don't worry! I'll always ask before I make story altering positions that might effect your personal view. Not exclusively looking for someone who wants to write a book every reply per se but I'm not against that at all. I'd also like to keep it mostly story with some smutt when necessary if that's something your looking for.

Id like to keep it origional and not based on any fandoms that already existm In terms of writing I'm not the BEST but I can carry my weight most of the time and up my ante if I feel like I'm not following at the same speed. If this sounds like something your interested in LMK!

ALSO I'd anyone has any questions give my last thread a read, it goes into more detail.

Back
Top Bottom