Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Do You Want To Join Your Big Sis And Her Girlfriend? (FFxF/Futa)

Bernadette Lafayette

Slutty Schoolgirl
Hello there lovely people of Bluemoon!

I'm looking to play out a storyline where your character (18) has lived a very sheltered life and lacked a romantic/sexual life for quite some time. Meanwhile, her older sister (MC) is a super outgoing and confident woman, who one day brings home her girlfriend while the parents are out. They can't keep their hands off one another, but it gets a little awkward when they realize her younger sister is at home. The girlfriend (also MC) jokingly suggests that maybe they should all have one lovely threesome. Little does she know that her little comment has set off a chain of events that would change the lives of all who are involved.

If you aren't a fan of incest, we can either retailor the storyline idea to something slightly different or have the sisters not sexually interact!

Rules:
No characters under the age of 18
PMs only, no Discord or other medium
Around 2-3 paragraphs with minimal mistakes
3rd person past tense
I prefer using anime styled pictures, but if you don't like those, I can stick to describing my characters

Kinks:
For the most part I'm good with anything apart from non-con, very heavy BDSM elements, bad hygiene, scat, vore, you know the usual suspects. I do love oral and anal a whole lot (both giving and receiving), affection/aftercare, public fun, slutty clothing, dirty talking, sexual exhaustion, multiple partners, cheating, pet play, corruption, rough sex, degradation. Obviously not everything on this list must make an appearance!

Hope to hear from you really soon!
Bernadette

Back
Top Bottom