Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Oldedog, New Tricks. Currently looking for some FxF only.

oldedog

Planetoid
Hi Everyone and welcome to my request thread. It's pretty sparse at the moment but I'll be fleshing it out in the future.

Me as a writing partner: I tend to favor long term RPs but occasional one-shots are also fun when the mood hits me. I tend to reflect my partner in terms of post length, if you write a multiple paragraph post then I will attempt to do the same but my tendency is for between 3-5 paragraphs per post. I DO Not play over PM or Discord. In regards to face claims, I don't really have a preference. I've used celebrities and AI art in equal measure.

What I tend to play: I almost exclusively play dominant female characters, they are always lesbians in terms of orientation. I play male characters in extremely rare situation. I DO NOT play submissive female characters or submissive male characters.

"Are *you* a good girl?"- Be good for your mistress.
Orgasm Denial?-I'll make you earn it.
Edging? Teasing?-It'll be over soon or maybe not.
Multiple Orgasms?-Was that number 3 or 4?
Exhibitionism ?-All eyes on me.
Stripping?-Slower, I don't want to miss anything.
Dirty Talk?–My mother tongue.
Oral?-No hands needed.
Dub-Con?-Be my plaything for tonight and I'll burn the photos.
Anal?–Done right, you'll love it.
Handcuffs/Ropes/Restraints?-Never be without a good pair of handcuffs.
Choking?-Just a little.
Corruption?-That's right, who wants to be a hero when being bad is better.
Hypnosis/Mind Manipulation?-Just keep listening to the sound of my voice and everyhing will be okay.

Necro
Period sex
Food play
Toilet play
Gore (in the context of sexual interaction. Otherwise it's fine, within the context of the story.)
Vore
Foot fetish
Snuff
God-modding

Fandom plot ideas:
Karrin Murphy (YC) is forced to attend a party as the date of Lara Raith (MC), the de facto leader of the White Vampire Court. Harry Dresden made a deal with Lara and she's calling the favor due but since Harry's unavailable it falls to Murphy to fulfill the request due to some loophole in the agreement. Murphy hates nothing more then a fancy party, especially since it's as someone's date. The get interesting as Lara starts to turn on the charm, both magical and mundane, and eventually the two end up at either Lara's or Murphy's home looking to relieve the tension that has been building all night.

Minthara has captured one of the adventurers working to stop the goblin army of the Absolute. She sees a perfect opportunity to interrogate them while training a new pet in the process. Preference is for Shadowheart or Karlach, Alfira would also be a good fun option.

I would NOT be interested in playing against Lae'zel or Jaheira.

Pharah is a top tier member of Overwatch and as much of a poster girl for it as Tracer. Being such a public figure, along with the various operations against Talon, leads to an extremely stressful life. Luckily, Overwatch's number one medic has just the solution. The Egyptian woman spends her days saving the world and her nights on her knees serving her new Mistress and things couldn't be better.

I would also enjoy writing one of these two opposite Symmetra, a dominatrix with the ability to create hard-light constructs could be great fun.

Vague Fandom Ideas:
I would like to try something based on Agents of SHIELD involving Bobbi Morse and Jemma Simmons. It could be during the time when both were undercover inside Hydra or something completely original that didn't happen in the show.
Recently came across this image and would love to see what ideas it inspires. I know she's a Sister of Battle from Warhammer 40K but we can go original setting if you would prefer. I'd be looking for someone to play the female character has I have a surprising desire to play the various aliens or demons in this RP.

Original Plots:
An urban fantasy story. MC is the secretary or assistant to YC but outside of work (possibly inside the office too), YC submits to MC. MC dominating their boss in all manner of ways which we can discuss as we talk. Races of characters are open to discussion as well but I'm thinking a Tiefling for MC.

Last edited:
Bump along with a few new ideas, specifically Absolute Captivity, Pharmercy Visit.

Back
Top Bottom