Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Inumaki's Cravings (Currently craving the 1st prompt)

Hi there, everyone. I'm search high and low, so as I wasn't getting many responses I decided to edit my forum post.

I'm an ordinary person with an ordinary job, adulting away in this word. I have several years of role play experience, throughout which my style and interests have changed quite a bit. I prefer long-term stories and I like responses with multiple paragraphs, though really the size is adjustable depending on the situation in the story. Before, I used to not like romance, but now I want romance to be in almost every single story that I write.

I'm usually fine with a lot of things. What I do not like is too much angst, or the kind of angst that wrenches your heart out and then shreds it to pieces. I've had plenty of angst in my life so I'm not looking to add any more to it. Of course, no story can be written without ups and downs, that's how development happens, but I know that you get what I mean.
Some of my other no-no's are: torture, mindbreak, manipulation, cheating, gore, vore, scat, fart fetish, hair fetish. Not my cup of tea.

What you can expect of me

- Semi-literary writing
- 3rd person POV
- Response size (between 1 and 4 paragraphs usually)
- How often I respond -3-6 days a week
- Plot suggestions and contribution
- Playing main and side characters
- Fairly quick responses
- Original characters and canon characters

My requirements

- Semi-literary writing
- 3rd person POV
- Accepted response size minimum - short paragraph- 5 sentences
- Be okay with intersex characters
- Be okay with playing the top or switch
- Please be understanding of my work schedule and that I have a life outside of RP

Prompts​
The Submissive Alpha
I was thinking of doing a story in which I would play an alpha (omegaverse) who is submissive as a top and in general really wants to bottom. He encounters a bunch of issues. The main one is that what he wants is outside the social omegaverse standards. He loves omegas, but he wants role-reversal. He dreams about bottoming for an omega who would dominate him, but another issues he runs into is the physiological one, which is that alphas have bigger genitals and omegas have smaller genitals. In his head, he thinks he is between a rock and a hard place, until he one day encounters your character, an omega who wants to dominate alphas, wants to be the top and not just a power-bottom, and has a cock to match his ambitions.

Another version of the same plot: what if the alpha was intersex? Meaning, he has a chromosome issue that in turn effects his genitalia (he has female ones) but the rest of his biological presentation and his perception of himself aligns with being a male.

There Is No Evil Without Good (dhampir x human)
Amray Weis is a dhampir lord ruling over a vast region in Eastern Europe after his ancestors migrated there from Germany. A sad man with a kind heart, thrust into a life of being a half-vampire half-human, with many difficult choices to make between innocent people's lives and his family's thirst for blood. His vampire family had killed his human side of the family when he was young and had been slowly sucking out the life from the region they ruled over. As death spread through the land, Amray's happiness diminished. The finishing blow and the straw that broke the camel's back was the death of his last friend, a servant boy at the castle. When Amray found his bloodless body on a heap of trash to be discarded later, Amray was stricken by grief and anger, and then a kind of rage which he had not felt before. In that rage, he killed as many of his vampire family as could not have gotten away from him, including his father. The ones who could flee have hated him ever since. Amray buried his friend and mourned him, and had lived in the castle alone from then on.
One night, hunters came to kill him. A bounty for his head had been put out. Amray did not wish to kill them, but they instigated a fight and as the dhampir did not have enough experience regulating his strength, he killed some and mortally wounded others. The event would further his sadness. One of the men, as he was dying, told Amray that he was forced to come to his castle and attack him as his family would be in danger if he had not. His wife was dying and he had only one son. The hunter asked Amray to protect his son, save him from being sold to the vampire count of the neighboring region. When Amray asked why the hunter entrusted him with his son, the man said that Amray is known to be a caring lord, which greatly surprised the dhampir. He dumped the bodies of the other hunters in a mass grave but that one hunter Amray buried separately. Then he set out personally to find the hunter's son, Emile. By the time he found the young man, his mother was already dead and he was about to be ripped from his home and taken to be a slave for the count. Amray rescued Emile and took him in. He did not know just how much his life would change from that decision. There would be no more time for deep brooding or rereading all the books in his library a 5th time. A chain of events had been set into motion, and at the centre of it all was the unsuspecting Emile. Amray, by saving Emile, had disrupted a plan much greater than merely enslaving of a villager by a count. Not one for backing out of something, especially when he had made up his mind and the fact that he was asked by a dying man, Amray without wavering decided to be by Emile's side, and in turn discovered something very peculiar about his human side of the family.

I thought Batman was not a vampire! (inspired by Interview with the Vampire)
Living in Gotham, who has not heard of the Batman? There were all sorts of rumors and urban legends about the very real superhero who called Gotham its home. There were very few who thought it was quite fitting that a place like Gotham had a hero like Batman. You know, the whole aesthetic, atmosphere, vibe thing. Usually, that bunch were either complete weirdos or very creative people in arts and books and drama clubs. The differenced between the two is that the first bunch would tell you all sorts of conspiracy theories while the second bunch would rather not go into detail as they can already feel you judging them and don't need any more of that. On a certain night, after a performance of the Gotham University drama club went bust because of the rugby team playing a prank on the viewers and the performers in the auditorium, Alison was heading home early. Yeah, who names their son Alison when more than half the country knows the name to be a girl's name? His parents argued that the internet says it's unisex. Well, whatever. Alison was upset as he was heading home that night. He stopped when he heard movement in an alley near him. His heart raced as he slowly turned to look into the dark alleyway. As his eyes adjusted, he saw a very large figure but could not make much out until the figure dropped something and then moved to look at him. That's when he saw the horns on the head and recognized the figure to be the masked vigilante. Though Alison was scared, he decided not to run. Who, if innocent, would run from Batman? But as the hero's form drew near to him, Alison wasn't sure if he made the right decision. Batman stopped before him just enough that the street light did not shine on his face. A second passed between the two before Batman grabbed Alison. What would have been a scream came out as a mere yelp as Alison's mouth was covered. He was slammed onto a dumpster, his smaller form pinned down by the hero's larger one and then he felt hot pain in the side of his neck and a suction. It took a little before Alison realised that his blood was being sucked from him. He would be scared, Bruce Wayne would have a major regret, and yet after that night Alison and the masked vigilante keep meeting again and again. A relationship blooms from these encounters. During the first few, Alison is afraid. Then he begins to notice that Batman doesn't pursue him because it's a game to him or he wants to hurt Alison, so later he gets curious. And what first seemed to be a parasitic relationship becomes a symbiotic one. It grows from mere encounters for the Bat to feed into sexual encounters, and Alison discovers that guys his age or even a little bit older don't know what they're doing in bed. From now on, he's sleeping only with older guys. All is fine until a villain tracks Batman and discovers there's something going on between him and Alison, and decides to target Alison. When Alison doesn't show up as usual, the Bat at first thinks the younger male has had enough of him, but as he decides to check if Alison is alright, just in case, he finds out that the young man had gone missing. Of course, the detective finds and saves Alison, but through this whole ordeal, Alison discovers things that won't let him go back to life the way it was.

If you have read the Tiger's Den manhwa, this prompt is inspired by that.
Unexpected Family (gang leader x ex-sex worker)
Uisong Chawon is an omega who resorted to sex work to pay off his father's financial debt and take care of himself and his grandmother. In a way, it wasn't much of a choice for him as the loan shark his father owed money to forced him into sex work. After a while, unfortunately, it had become routine for Chawon. After he'd pay off his father's debt, Chawon wanted to save up some money and leave sex work behind. Through his work, he had piqued the interest of a prominent mob boss who offered for Chawon to be a surrogate for his son in exchange for having the rest of his father's debt paid off. Chawon, after some thinking, agreed to it and soon after he was artificially impregnated at a fertility clinic by the sperm of the mob boss's son. The son, though knowing everything, had never met Chawon, neither did Chawon ever see how the son looked like. He lived in the attic room at the son's house and the staff managing the place kept Chawon out of their employer's sight. One night, when Chawon was especially hungry, he went down and sneakily ate some food from the fridge. Hearing someone moving around at night, the mob boss's son got out of bed to check who it was and found that it was someone he did not recognize. In typical gangster fashion, he brought a weapon to threaten the life of the 'intruder' with, but Chawon revealed right away that he was his surrogate. Since then, the son had become increasingly curious about Chawon and as they would see ach other more often, their relationship developed and romance very quickly entered the picture. Though the son is a prominent playboy, once he is in a relationship with someone he really likes, he becomes fixed on them. Chawon, due to his past as a sex worker, has some insecurities, but the father of the child in him quickly dispels them as he becomes enamoured with the omega carrying his child. One thing Chawon has to get used to though is the high libido of the man.

The Orc Prince Is Handsome (orc x hucow)
Avery is a hucow. What's more, he's an omega. In his herd, he's at the bottom of the pecking order. He's small, he doesn't make a lot of milk, he doesn't look promising for breeding also. The owner of the ranch decided to take him to the market and sell him. As they are crossing the woods, they are caught in the middle of the Orcs' hunting games. Once in a while, their prince will go out with a band of Orcs to hunt whatever and whoever goes through the woods. The farmer leaves Avery and runs off to save his life while the little hucow is left to fend for him. Thankfully, the Orcs don't kill him, but he wonders if it's a blessing or a curse. When he is presented tot he Orc prince, Avery is certain he would be killed for food, but surprisingly, the prince had gotten curious about him and decided to keep him alive. He takes Avery with him and at first the hucow is kept in the dungeons, only on occasion brought out to either accompany the Orc prince on walks, scouting the territory, or to help him take off his armor, and serve him in his leisure time. Avery is visibly afraid of all Orcs, something which doesn't surprise the prince at all but he does get curious when the fears persist even after no one had tried to harm Avery. Before, he didn't speak much with his pet but as he's become curious, one time he sits down to speak with Avery and through their conversation he finds that he likes the omega quite a bit as he's capable of holding a conversation and is fairly knowledgeable about things. The prince finds he wants to keep Avery around him more often and when he smells the omega's pheromones, he discovers that they invoke the kinds of emotions in him that he had not felt in years, not since he had been a small boy and Elves had killed his father, mother, and siblings.

For now, that's pretty much it. If you want to write something together, have prompts of your own you'd like to try with me, or any sort of other ideas - send me a message.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom