Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Futa x male Fandoms, Anyone? ^_^ (NSFW Links)

kevin

Star
Hello, ladies. Thank you for taking an interest in my thread. ^_^

Here I will be listing my ideas/cravings for some fandom Futa x male pairings involving some of our favorite characters from a variety of fictional universes. I am also open to original characters and original plots, if you'd like to pitch me on one of those. This is just the thread I have for fandoms specifically.

About me:
- Experienced, dare I say "talented" role-player. I like to write meaty, detailed posts that sometimes even exceed 1,000 words per post. I don't NEED that much, but I do enjoy it. I'd say to keep my interest though the average post length needs to exceed 300 words per post, otherwise I just wouldn't be able to stay involved.
- No preference on writing style, really. Almost always it's 3rd person, but I'm down for whatever. ^_^
- My post frequency depends on the scene and the partner. If we're doing huge giant text blocks every post, all I can promise is once a week. I'll try to do twice, but no promise. If we're doing quicker posts though, I can get a reply out every other day or so. I think that makes sense.
- I'm open to playing my character as a full-willing slut, or do a full non-con scene where I'm begging and pleading for mercy. I probably prefer the latter, though I guess transitioning from the latter to the former is very fun too. I probably like dub-con the most, where my naive male character is expertly twirled around some skilled Domme's finger and made to do all sorts of wild, kinky, depraved things for her enjoyment. ... Yeah. Yeah, dat's da bes'. :3

Requirements for me to enjoy myself:
- Differences in size, age, strength, power, class, wealth, authority, etc. I suppose ALL of these aren't necessary, but the more the merrier, with a heavy preference on the first differences listed.
- Curvy, strong, mega-busty female body-types. I really want to be put in my place. :3
- On the flipside, my character to be small, thin, short, cute, not very threatening at all, etc. Again, I like the differences. :p
- Huge packages/insertions/toys. Let's have fun with the fantasy and break reality a lil, hm? ^_^

Other Kinks, though not required
- Huge cumshots
- Watersports
- Groups/Multiple Characters
- Streaming/Videotaping
- Humiliation/Objectification
- Sexy/Kinky Clothing
- a2m
- Ass obsession
- Lactation
- Verbal Abuse/Dirty Talk
- OOC Mistreatment (I can handle it :p )

Ok, I probably need to add some more, but I'm just too eager to get to the meat and hit post. Hopefully I grab someone's attention. ^_^

Assume all pics are NSFW

Spy x Family

Yor x original charcter
- I have two plot ideas for this, which I will go over very quickly.
1) The family adopts another, a boy of 16. We quickly find out why Yor has never wanted to be romantic with Twilight, as she is far more interested in being the new "Mommy" to her new son.
2) The agency Yor works for has a new recruit, or a new captive, and they want Yor to "break him in." Which is her favorite part of the job, after all.

Black Clover
Charlotte x original character or Luck
Mereleona x oc or Luck
- Either the OC, or Luck, wants to transfer to Charlotte or Mereolona's group. Charlotte would be especially fun since the Blue Roses don't have any male members. The character would have to really prove himself useful to her in some way for her to consider keeping him around. ^_^

Azula x Aang or OC
- Azula obtains some magical item and uses it to drain the Avatar's power, weakening Aang and making her extremely powerful. ... And tall. ... And mega-busty. ... And with a huge cock. ... YAAAY!

X-Men
Rogue x OC
Emma Frost x OC
- New recruit to the mansion, one of these gorgeous ladies take an interest in the new mutant, and wants to see what he can do. ^_^

Back
Top Bottom