Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking for Dominant Men and good stories. (NSFW)

Hello there!

I am a bit of a romantic but I also like the less romantic stories about seeking pleasure, in all my stories I will probably romantisize even the darker moments. Light or heavy hearted there might be something for me in it. I am very much for brain storming and create something tailor-made that suits the pairing of me and you reading this. I will try to write some ideas to get a start to my search but see these more as what could be built upon or something that can be restructured into something much better. Your ideas matter! They are here to awaken creativity.

Some quick things about me:
  • I don't care if it is first or third person, your pick!
  • Clear communication and honesty to ourselves is the best way of finding what we want.
  • I love psychological themes and sex doesn't have to be all about penetration, it can be very verbal and it can be a game of the mind.
  • I tend to go for shorter stories which can be built upon instead of jumping straight into the long term plays.
  • I like talking and conversing about anything and everything. I like to learn about new topics and themes I haven't yet heard of.
  • I like to think of myself as a semi-descriptive writer. I write more than most but on a site like this I definitely am NOT the most descriptive.

Quick kinks but of course there are more:
  • Domination and submission
    The man being dominant preferably.
  • Dirty talk and rough sex
  • Commands and tasks for humiliating or degrading things
    Like crawling for someone, getting into exposing positions for them, being collared.
  • Mental stress
    Very related to the previous point, putting my character into a situation of uncertainty.
  • Oral sex and bodily fluids
    Besides those belonging in the bathroom.
  • Corruption, manipulations and sexual awakenings
Limits:
  • No poop or pee
  • No pregnancy though the idea of breeding can be fine
  • No excessive violence in sexual situations like punches
  • No incest

Some scenes, something, something?

1. Choose your own adventure
You play the main character in a modern/fantasy/scifi setting. I present you with three different women from which you pick one from (OOC), we write a short story of how your character ends up sleeping with said character and then we can start the process all over. This can make multiple short term plays fuse together into a greater narrative taking form as the play progresses. It is also very nice with these shorter narratives while getting to know each other as roleplayers because we get to see if we enjoy each other's writing styles while still putting ourselves in a good position of creating a story with an ending. Short and simple with great potential of expanding upon it. And even if I might play more of a narrator I have nothing against a shared effort of controlling the story. Roleplaying is collaborative writing so let's collaborate!

It can be about a fantasy adventurer on his many adventurs, it can be about a man travelling the world and visiting different cultures, or it can be about a space postman trying to deliver letters to far away solar systems. It is a wide idea, I know, but I want to present the idea for a type of play here more than anything else.

2. Discoveries through Travel
Traveling is great fun. Not only is it all about seeing new things and learning about a new culture, it is also about being away from home where people know you and social norms are keeping you back from living out your dreams. Over somewhere else far away you can be wild and free, a life without consequence. We follow a girl wanting to overcome shyness and so convinces herself to talk to strangers in this new world far far away. She is quirky, flirty and tries to live without consequence. Her more liberated personality finds new interesting people and new experiences she had not dreamed of before. Especially when she meets Him. He is alluring with great willpower. She can't stay away and together she puts herself in his hands to be taken on a journey. For her it is romance, for him it might be something else. In His mind He might be using her, taking advantage of her naivety. Either way they are both experiencing life and what it can bring along with the lessons of relationships and sexual discovery.

3. Online to Offline
She has been a good girl to strangers online and she can't help to come back day after day. Long days of work are filled with fantasies of what she did last night on cam. She is captivated easily, taken in by strangers' confidence in talking to her and instructing her around but her hunger grows larger. As time has passed she now finds herself on the way to be picked up by one of them, the one she can't stop thinking about. He is a mystery to her, she doesn't even know what he looks like but he knows more than a lot about her. We delve into a relationship built on domination and submission, knowledge imbalance and uncertainty. It is intoxicating as she finds herself deeper and deeper in his grasp. He has power over her and he knows it, she feels it too but she just can't make herself get away as he changes the very person she is. Is she a prisoner or guest, the lines become unclear and yet she wants to be there. Right? She is happy, right? Or is the pleasure and psychological stress clouding her rational thoughts? If we are looking at a romantic story or a horror story is up to the two of us to find out!

I am not imagining her as a cam girl, she is just a girl who went online to flirt and have a little fun.

4. Oh She is such a Witch!
A young witch has just discovered her powers, totally oblivious to the underground community of people with similar powers existing all around her. She is new to it all and doesn't really sense all the signals. This gives her confidence to go out and change her life around but a more powerful warlock notices her and decides to take advantage of her lack of knowledge. He is an outsider to a community of tradition driven magic users for having too high aspirations. He practices the forbidden arts of magical manipulation and can't stay away from using it on her. From the moment he first saw her, he knew he had to have her. She had to be His, she had to serve Him. At the same time she is looking for answers to unravel the world of magic and he is there as a mentor. Little does she know that he is playing with her mind, spinning her aura around his finger she finds desires and sometimes her body moves without her wanting it to. Feelings arise she feels disconnected from yet feel strongly. It doesn't take much to realize someone is pulling your strings but do you fight against it or do you give in to the freedom of not having to make as many of your own decissions? To just follow along for the ride is more difficult than it sounds.

I hope you enjoyed reading this. I don't mind recommendations on how I can make it better or such. Send me a message if you are interested!
I wish you a lovely day! <3

Last edited:
Another bump with another drawing of mine. They are not really related to a specific play but I have nowhere to share these drawings so why not here?
Chokehold.jpg [\spoiler]

Back
Top Bottom