Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Rivalry and Domination // looking for doms

SnowyTiger

Planetoid
Hey hey,

I'm looking for some new M/M roleplays right now, in which I'm craving some sort of a focus on a Dom/sub relationship between the characters.

I'd love to do a pairing where neither of them are 'stereotypically' submissive/bottom, but they have some sort of an established rivalry going on that ends up with my character becoming submissive to your character. I also enjoy D/s relationships where your character isn't only dominant in bed, but in other aspects of their lives as well.

Anyway, I'm going to list out a few things I'm looking for below, and let's see if you still find yourself interested enough to check out the plot ideas I had in mind!

1. I enjoy longer replies. I usually write anything between 500-1000+ words in a reply - I don't require a set amount of words per post, but I do get very quickly bored if the replies I get in return are just a few sentences/lines long.

2. I only write in 3rd person, but otherwise I'm not too fussy about the style or tense etc.

3. I like to plot and plan together, so we both know where we're going with the plot and what's happening next. We don't need to plan out every little detail of course, but I do prefer having a solid idea of what's happening next to make sure we're both enjoying the story.

4. In the same vein with the last one, I would prefer both of us being able to bring ideas to the story and carry the plot forward instead of only one of us having to carry the roleplay and the other only writing reactive posts.

5. I do not appreciate posts riddled with bad spelling and grammar. I don't mind mistakes since those happen to everyone, but I would like to be able to understand what you're trying to say in your post.

That's pretty much it! If you feel like we could be a good match for a roleplay, keep reading ^^ I'm going to list out some things I enjoy in my roleplays, and then write out a few plot ideas.

What I enjoy:

- Dom/sub dynamics
- Enemies/rivals to lovers
- Historical settings
- Fantasy settings
- Forbidden love or arranged marriage
- Lots of drama, but also sweet and fluffy moments
- Plenty of both plot and sex

- Kink-wise the ones I'm craving the most are: forced/coerced submission, humiliation, rough sex, aftercare and protectiveness, discipline, light feminization, light bondage, teasing and orgasm control/chastity cages. You can check out my f-list here for more ideas of what I like and don't like.

That's obviously a very condensed list of what I'm looking for, and not everything needs to be included in whatever we come up with (for example setting-wise I have nothing against modern settings as well). However, I thought it'd be good to give a bit of an idea of what I like!

Last but not least we have the plot ideas that I had in mind. I'll write them down below, but you're also welcome to pitch your own ideas if you think they'd be something I'd be interested in!

1. MC is used to being the best at most things he does. He takes pride in it, in how much time and effort he puts into being the best. When he joined the military he expected it to be no exception - he was going to be the best out of everyone he went into training with. Only, much to his irritation, YC enlisted at the same time with him and MC can't seem to beat him no matter how much time he puts into training. Suddenly, YC seems to be getting all that MC wants and is after, and when YC gets the promotion MC was vying for he starts questioning if he should even be there. They're sent out to an active warzone soon after, to a remote outpost. They need to survive out there for several months together, but YC first needs to win MC's trust in him.

2. After years of torment and bullying in school, YC is accepted into a prestigious university to study psychology. He makes an unusual career for himself as a professional Dom offering a unique form of sexual therapy. One day MC, one of his bullies from high school who YC never thought he'd have to see again, comes in for an appointment. He's only just started coming to grips with his own sexuality and insecurities around it; when MC doesn't recognise YC, YC sees a perfect opportunity in getting a payback for all the years of humiliation and degradation he went through because of MC and his friends. He puts MC on a heavy regime in his program, but never expected feelings to come to play the more he actually gets to know MC during their sessions.

3. After years of fighting between their kingdoms, YC's men have captured the enemy's crown prince and heir to the throne, MC. They bring him to YC, who is going to use MC as a bargaining tool to get what he wants. He can't harm such a precious hostage, but no one said YC can't have a little fun with his newest guest.

4. MC, being the spoiled and irresponsible eldest prince of the the kingdom, has reached a point where the king feels like something needs to be done. He orders YC, the captain of his knights, to train MC. While MC never fails to make YC's life a living hell, he figures out another way to control the unruly prince and make him do as told. It was only meant to toughen MC up and get him to at least attend training, but feelings escalate between them and suddenly they find themselves in a seemingly impossible situation. Either their love affair must come to an end, or they have no choice but to run away.

5. YC is not only the crown prince, but the captain of his father's army. They are seen as savages by MC's people, but when their overwhelming force takes over MC's small but prosperous kingdom, MC learns just how deeply their culture and traditions run. He's being held captive by YC, but his fate hangs by a thread. Once the king arrives to his newly conquered lands, MC could be sentenced to death the very same day for being a son of the previous king. His only option is to get close enough to YC for him to hopefully vouch for MC in front of the new king.

Like I said, I'm also interested in hearing any ideas you might have as well! Send me a PM if something in my post piqued your interest ^^

Back
Top Bottom