Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Forced Transformation and Corrupting Fandoms

Original characters are fine and all, but there's something extra sweet and spicy about taking recognizable characters in media, be it videogames, movies, comics, etc and seeing them corrupted into something entirely new. Having both players with an intimate knowledge of the characters can really help with adding layers to the roleplay.

I have big fetishes for humiliating forced transformations and eventual identity death. the struggle and the fight as the character resists every change is half the fun, but the sweetest part is when the new self takes over, leaving the once bad ass, noble, or heroic character as a parody of her former self, be it in some kind of slutty/sexualized way, or some other humiliating way that coould involve IQ loss, voice changes, clumsy, Uglification, Muscle growth, Gender change, Obesity or other creative freakification such as multiple limbs, appendages, genitals, or even twinning, also Race change works as well (this could mean ethnicity or something larger depending on the fandom, such as aliens or fantasy races etc.)

It's important to note that I'm not that interested in vanilla bimbofication, though etreme bimbofication is fine, I prefer more targeted changes focusing on opposites; Feminine into masculine, skinny into fat, intelligent into dumb/clumsy, charismatic into goofy/ugly, female into male etc. I typically find OC characters just fine for this sort of thing but I've turned to craving established characters more because it's fun playing them as they were meant to be and being forcibly corrupted or humiliatingly transformed into a joke.

Some of the fandoms I'm into are: Arcane, Legend of Korra, Elden Ring, Star Wars, Mass Effect, Final Fantasy, Vox Machina, Mighty Nein, World of Warcraft, Baldur's Gate 3, and much more I'm open to many more on request (as long as I know the character) and while my ultimate goal is to find someone to play out short term roleplays preferablly exploring many fandom characters, I'd like to begin with just chatting about the subject. I'd love to hear you're interests in your favorite fandoms and the characters you'd like to transform.

I'm only interested in those who also love the transformation kink. So please send me a message over DM's. I prefer to keep my RP's on site.

Kinks: Humiliation, degradation, forced transformation, dub con, , cock sucking, mind break, mind control, reality warping. IQ loss, voice change, silly, uglification, bimbofication, muscle growth, masculinization, race change, (I'm also open to a lot of other kinks if they can play into my main kinks, the only exceptions being my limits.)

Limits: Violence, Gore, Vore, Rimming, Toilet stuff, and possibly some other things

Back
Top Bottom