Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Miqote Futa looking for Seduction/Submission/Domination and more

FliptheRed

Moon
So the title pretty much says it all.

I'm looking to play a kinda shy futa that keeps his/her true self a secret. You are whichever gender you choose to me, he/she/NB, and we notice each other across the room at a college/work function and something clicks but I am too shy to pursue it for fear of rejection. Yet you always notice a different girl coming to her apartment every week, 'to study'. Your aim is to figure out why my character seems so appealing to you and what their secret is. Will you delve into the rabbit hole that is her personal life?

Open to all partners as long as there is something for me to respond to in your posts so the scene can keep rolling.

While there will definitely be spicy scenes in this, I want there to be a good amount of seduction in it, character building opportunities.

Open to playing Sub or Dom but would prefer to have a more dominant persona to work with and be used by eventually.

This will be FF14 themed as I enjoy Miqote/Catgirls in general :)

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in then LMK!

So to expand on this particular theme into two main plot styles:

SUB x Male or Female:

You become aware of MC's secret while in the bathroom and overhear her discussing a leaked photograph of her tied to a bed, fully exposed and how she kind of liked it. You decide this good looking Futa girl is exactly what you are looking for, in more ways than one and are determined to make her yours. She's a little reserved but strong on the outside and you sense she could be a real firecracker in bed with the right guidance. How will you tame this wild and rare girl?

DOM x Male or Female:

You have posted on the anonymous community message board that you would love to experience an encounter with a dominant personality that has the best of both world but know this is highly unlikely as you've never heard of it in the real world before. You post a meeting place and time a few times a month with the intent to give yourself a thrill even though you know nothing will come of it. That is until someone approaches you from behind in the long line for coffee at the meet and a soft female voice whispers in your ear, "I finally found you, I waited here every time you posted but you never showed up on time." You turn and look at your visitor. It's clearly a woman, but you can tell something is different about her intense presence, about the way she is looking at you with her piercing blue eyes. Is this what you've been waiting for?

SWITCH x Futa:

Time: Just after midnight

The drinks are flowing and you are a bit buzzed, not hard drunk, just enough to lighten the mood and keep your faculties about you. You notice a girl across the dance floor dancing with several other people, her demeanour seems to sway depending on who she is dancing with going from taking a lead role with some, grinding on them to a more beta role, bending over to entice etc. After a few minutes she retired from the throng and stands beside you at the bar ordering a fairly weak drink, apparently she has the same plan as you, buzzed but aware. She turns and smiles at you, "I've seen you here a few times watching me. I may have also noticed a little something 'extra' with you...like me. How about we go back to my place and find out just how alike we are?"

I give as good as I get with writing so the more detailed you send to me the more I can work with and expand on. I work best with a loose framework and world building on demand but I'm not adverse to preplanning things so long as both sides are open to suggestions and working them into the story.

Light Bondage/spanking/etc
Mild Consenting Non Consent/Reluctance
Oral/Anal/Vaginal
Intimacy (kissing/cuddling/etc)
Nudity (causual/forced)

No nos:

No Underage, must be 18+
No drug use/excessive drinking
No toilet play etc
No gore/ultra violence

Back
Top Bottom