Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Messy Dominant Request Thread

JessTheMess

Planetoid
Hello Denizens! I will be looking to satisfy my dominant and switch sides in this thread.

I have a few ideas below but feel free to approach with your own. Treat the ideas below as guidelines though!

The stories below can use specific pronouns, but I'm ok with playing with anybody, or any gender.

MC is either running or employed by some kind of salon or parlor. It can be a small hair salon, massage studio, or anything. The story would be around YC coming to the said parlor and MC seducing them.

This could be a one-shot or long-term play, depending on how we decide to structure it. In a long-term play – I see elements of cuckolding, financial domination, mild humiliation.

It is a classic story of YC coming to a strip club, where they meet MC. MC seduces them, and engages in light public humiliation, making them eat her out in front of other dancers, asking MC to bring specific toys from sex shops.

We can discuss the way we play, this is going to be quite smut heavy story, though – I would prefer the story to evolve. I see YC being in a conventionally powerful position, in the corporate or government world, but enjoying submitting to MC. Some rebelliousness is welcome.

Please do not approach me with one-line messages, this makes conversations very ineffective. I would appreciate it if answer two out of the three questions below when you approach me:

• What kind of character would you like to play?
  • What kind of sub do you prefer to be? How bratty, how submissive, how rebellious?
  • How do you see your character behave outside of the dom-sub dynamic?
Kink-wise, I still don't have a global kink-list, but I also don't think in those terms. For the roleplays above I would love to explore: light-bondage, semi-public oral, risky sex, rimming, groping, petting, and dry humping.

My limits are vore and poo ;)

Back
Top Bottom