Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female My Current Craving - Musician Friends to Lovers

Current Craving

Synesthesia.

[FxF, Slice of Life, Friends to Lovers, Musicians, Romance, Fluff, Angst, Smut (Kink Friendly)]

d855c15e2e193fd1cf352fd608a3f108.jpg
8c053ae1a2d1eec190a7ca82c6698b1d.jpg

Ezrah and Your Character have been friends since forever. They were inseparable. Well, until YC moved away. They still kept in touch online but it wasn't quite the same. They knew about each other's lives though. Ezrah told YC about her mother getting remarried and her brother being kicked out of the house after being arrested. She told YC about how everything got uber religious and she was restricted from doing anything she actually liked. She told YC how she joined a band in secret as the drummer until her step-father found out and forced her to quit. She barely graduated high school, went to community college, and from there was being pushed to transfer to a religious college but she didn't want to. She was smart but school was hard for her, she had issues focusing and didn't like to read. Instead she wanted to focus on her music and escape the small town hell hole she was stuck in. She told YC about how she almost had another band formed but was just missing one more piece. She also told YC how she missed YC like crazy and wished she could see you again. And somewhere in all that, YC got the crazy idea that they should take the band and runaway together, literally showing up at Ezrah's window one night.

Ezrah is early 20's, tall with a very lean build, considers herself a soft masc (pretty tomboy), who excels in music (plays several instruments, knows some about production, and writes songs), skateboarding, and tagging. Most see her as a slacker with no ambition and Ezrah is fine with that. She'd rather they didn't know what she truly wanted or was after so no one can take it away from her.

YC would come from the same small town but can have whatever background you choose, should have some musical talent, and be rebellious enough to have runaway from her life to come to Ezrah. Physically, I'd love to play opposite someone with tattoos and/or piercings. Bonus points for playing a woc though not required!

This is a best friends to lovers story (preferably not super slow-burn). I picture the band hitting the road in some van, going motel to motel or whatever. They find gigs and competitions along the way and maybe even land themselves a deal. The story centers around Ezrah (dummer) and YC (whatever position you'd like) but we will flesh out the rest of the band to be playable NPCs at the very least. I am looking for a writer comfortable with some spicier elements beyond basic vanilla sex (though not extreme). I don't care who is dominant in the bedroom. I prefer moderate length posts; as in more than one or two lines but less than novel length. I'm aiming for a comfortable pace. I can't and won't promise posts everyday. Pictures are nice if you like providing them but description is yum. (Searching for images can actually kill my muse if I can't find what is already in my head so I'm not gonna get hung up on lots of images.) I am totally okay with you not using a face claim if you provide adequate description.

Disclaimer! I am not a professional musician or expert on the music industry. I do basic research and the rest is imagination! >.>

Super Blues.

[FxF*/Futa/NB , Superhero/Superhero, Humor, Slice of Life, Romance, Smut (Kink Friendly)]

517766120eced271df44b670777502c2.jpg

Ursula Vance, age 24, is a tortured graphic novelist and artist just experiencing the first blooms of true popularity by day. By night Ursula becomes the heroine known as Lady Hexx. Well, almost. Don't get her wrong, she's saved plenty of people. She's just, also, done a fair bit of damage and has done some things to villains that have left some people with nightmares... Totally on accident tho! Here's the thing, her manager--yes, she has one of those--thinks she could actually become The top hero of their region... (she's strong, fast, hot, etc) if she could get a better handle on her abilities (and temper). Her whole image really. So they come up with a plan to attach Ursula to a partner or side kick more likeable than she is to boost her popularity. And maybe help mellow her out a little bit? Or, like, protect the poor villains who manage to piss Lady Hexx off at the wrong time. Sheesh.

Oh, and to make it even better, the two will be living together...

This is intended to be fun with smut and feels. Not set in a particular universe so there's room to play with power sets. Heroes do have PR though.

This probably fits the black cat, golden retriever trope. Would love to play opposite a female character with more masculine energy (like a pretty tomboy/soft butch), or female in general, but I am open to other genders/sexes/presentations. I am looking for a writer comfortable with some spicier elements beyond basic vanilla sex (though not extreme). I prefer moderate length posts; as in more than one or two lines but less than novel length. I'm aiming for a comfortable pace. I write as the muse flows and if we can fall into a rhythm I will generally follow that but I can't and won't promise posts everyday. Pictures are nice if you like providing them but I prefer description more. (Searching for images can actually kill my muse if I can't find what is already in my head so I'm not gonna get hung up on lots of images.) I am totally okay with you not using a face claim if you provide adequate description.

Primal.

[FxF , Werewolf x Human, D/s, Kink Friendly, Smut-centric One Shot or Full Plot]

748a1fb7f2b575089fc4df2d0995982f.jpg
994cde82d1ebf021991eef88ef29214a.jpg
d0d2dd9d0bdb090a046c0e3e6ddc9041.jpg

Jack never thought she'd find herself here. Here being trapped in a pack owned safe house with a woman who has managed to get under her skin every time they cross paths. They've always been at odds. ALWAYS. Yet, here she is, having dragged the woman to safety and holed them up to lay low while her squad takes care of the threat circling overhead like vultures. And don't even get her started on how antsy being kept out of the fight is making her. Jack doesn't see why the pack would push back against her, their Alpha, their leader!, risking her ire to get her to stay in hiding. She's not the target. Though to be fair they didn't actually have to push all that hard… not when her wolf was seemingly in full agreement that they were better off staying near the woman. After all, they needed to protect what was theirs.

My character is Jacquelyn 'Jack' Stone, Alpha Werewolf and leader of an illusive mercenary group known only as The Pack. Most of the wolves under her command were hand picked by herself and they've been in the game for a long long time. Jack is something of a myth. A figure known in dangerous circles as a person not to cross. She has her own code of honor to live by and never forgets a slight. She's also, somehow, an unmated wolf teetering on the edge of losing control.

So I imagine your character is someone Jack would have crossed paths with more than a couple times here and there. She could be a hunter, a doctor, a rival merc, an agent of some organization, or just a normal woman who may happen to live near somewhere Jack frequents. Whichever you choose, your character would be in the submissive role (though should of course have some backbone, please). Age range 20s-30s. Human is preferred but I would be willing to consider some form of supernatural provided they still appear human.

To consider: in this modern urban fantasy world, werewolves (and other supernaturals) are very very rare and kept largely secret. Certain governments are aware but none are ready to let the secret out. Wolves have 3 forms (human, wolf, hybrid/monster) and stronger wolves can partially shift features and body parts. ,

I am looking for a writer comfortable with some spicier elements beyond basic vanilla sex (though not extreme). I prefer moderate length posts; as in more than one or two lines but less than novel length. I'm aiming for a comfortable pace. I write as the muse flows and if we can fall into a rhythm I will generally follow that but I can't and won't promise posts everyday. Pictures are nice if you like providing them but I prefer description more. (Searching for images can actually kill my muse if I can't find what is already in my head so I'm not gonna get hung up on lots of images.) I am totally okay with you not using a face claim if you provide adequate description.

If this particular idea/character does not tickle your fancy but you're looking to write with werewolves, the rest of The Pack will become available for plots and things as I find time to get them set up. There will be male and female wolves open to any gender once I get that far.

About Me:
-Over 30, F (any pronouns are fine)
-Been RPing for a while but rl took me away from forums for a bit
-I write in 3rd person and appreciate partners who do the same
-Given its been a little bit since I've written I am looking for shorter, faster moving RPs to moderate length and posting rate. I'm not up to committing to consistent 1k+ word posts. Also, keep in mind the lengthier the post, the slower my posting speed is likely to be. I do not do 1-2 liners outside of chat based RP.
-A very patient writing partner (please don't view our RP as a strict obligation or job, Im much more chill than that)
-A slave to my muse. Finding a rhythm with a partner is key. If your posting is sporadic or you have to go quiet for long periods, that is perfectly fine, just understand that the same may occur on my end.
-Cool with ooc chatter and silliness once I get to know you (anxiety is a bitch but I do get past it)
-Will write only on the site for now.

What I am willing to write:
-Characters 18-22 usually only in college settings, otherwise my characters tend to be 24+
-Any gender/sexuality, though particular ideas my be set in my head with a certain character in mind. If that is the case it will be noted.
-POCs though not for the purpose of race play
-BDSM/Kink
-Vanilla sweetness
-Romance and/or smut tends to be at least somewhat of a focus in all my stories but I also like action, adventure, fantasy, paranormal, and humor. I welcome both light and dark themes.
-Realism. I will do anime or more whimsical RPs that require some bending of the imagination. I can do anthros and interesting genitalia. However, I am rarely interested in extreme sizes and the like.

YES​
MAYBE​
NO​
  • Vanilla
  • Kissing, Cuddling, Touching
  • Rough ( can be bordering on violent if characters are supernatural), man handling, bruising grips, biting, scratching, marking, pinning characters
  • Writing Domme/Dom (MommyDaddy, Primal, Strict, Sadistic, Brat Tamers)
  • Writing Switches (especially if the character themselves isn't fully aware or comfortable with one side of their desires, or there is a *fight for dominance*)
  • Writing subs (brats, primals, mommy-kinks, masochists)
  • Impact play (especially spanking)
  • Orgasm control, orgasm delay
  • Pet play (kittens, puppies, bunnies, foxes)
  • Breeding
  • Breath play
  • Monsters (admittedly like my monsters vicious but pretty, no grotesque sorts)
  • Grooming (shaving, hair brushing, bathing, etc)
  • Collaring
  • Anal (particularly plugs and rimming)
  • Poly relationships!
  • Dub-con
  • Vile characters finding love (obsession?)
  • Humans, Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Fae, *Minotaurs*, Anthros, Demons, etc
  • Interracial relationships (without actual race play)
  • Non-con (with discussion and with consequences, I won't play this for its own sake)
  • Spitting (a rl ick that I can sometimes ignore for the sake of story)
  • Watersports (same as above)
  • Pure torture for the sake of torture
  • Feet
  • Fisting
  • Hyper/Macro size
  • Scat or Vomit
  • Large age gaps (especially if one character is under 24)
  • Grotesque monsters

If anything is unclear or you don't see something listed please feel free to ask! My F-List [NSFW] is here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom